PDA

View Full Version : Contest: Video Commercial

Poptart
April 29th, 2010, 02:48 PM
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/wickedGM/commercialcontest.jpg
Yes we have another video contest! This time around we are going to ask members to create a 1-2 Min commercial for their favorite game, capturing the attention of people by showing them what you think are the best aspects of the game. So start the tapes rolling! There will be 1 winner per game title (Ace, PT1, and Kuso)

Submit your uploaded video links to: Contests@subagames.com by: Friday May 28th 2010
(Be sure to include your "login id" when providing the links to your uploaded video)

Film Rules:
Film: 1-2 min. in length (Films over 2 minutes will be disqualified automatically)
Include: SUBA Games title and Game title.
Music/Sound: Optional
(Here are some free sites available to upload your work: FileFront, RapidShare, MegaUpload, MediaFire)

Prize:
200,000 Suba Points

Voting Rules:
Winners will be voted on by Suba Staff

Contest Rules:
All applicants must be a registered user of Suba Games.
Videos that contain explicit content will be disqualified automatically.
There will be only one winner per IP address and or shipping address. (IP Address)
We are not liable for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, not received, stolen, or illegible entries.
This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and all laws applicable to applicants.
All entries become the property of Wicked Interactive LTD., none will be returned.

BigHomie
April 30th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Damn, always some contest going on! ... Lets see what i can do with KP footage.

200,000! your mine!

buddylee
April 30th, 2010, 05:09 PM
My camera is rolling now.... AAAction !

SexyIg
May 3rd, 2010, 11:31 AM
Damn, Im not a film maker:(
Stupid contest:mad:

buddylee
May 3rd, 2010, 12:13 PM
Neither do I, but I am planning to win some subapoints with this contest. Not a bad idea at all :evil:

VladTheImplier
May 3rd, 2010, 01:00 PM
I love you.

ApocryphaB
May 3rd, 2010, 10:52 PM
A reason to come back and make a video?!? Oh my :o

KamiKara
May 4th, 2010, 01:49 AM
oh no swifty is back, not entering anymore :rolleyes:

ApocryphaB
May 4th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Doubt I can make it by the deadline. I still have to work on my own film. I'll be back into Ace once school is over. However, I won't be no-life active. Getting a job soon along with my driver's permit.

Dx73r
May 5th, 2010, 12:15 PM
hey, anyone have the subagames logo in good ress? can someone pm me plz?

Dragonessz
May 6th, 2010, 05:28 PM
I wonder if it's ok to use old video clips...Since now Artemis server on Ace Online doesn't have much pew pewing >->;

NekoChanBG
May 7th, 2010, 07:52 AM
ACE Online [ON] :awsum:
Fraps [ON] :awsum:
Sony Vegas 8.0 [ON] :awsum:

VladTheImplier
May 7th, 2010, 12:10 PM
I wonder if it's ok to use old video clips...Since now Artemis server on Ace Online doesn't have much pew pewing >->;
I demand an answer.

FruitTart
May 7th, 2010, 12:13 PM
I demand an answer.

I guess it might be OK. Maybe you can PM GM for that too

BigHomie
May 7th, 2010, 03:21 PM

I don't think that would be an issue, i think long as its related to Ace ... it should be fine

Ryquaza
May 14th, 2010, 12:22 AM
:awsum:
Poptart;124855']
Yes we have another video contest! This time around we are going to ask members to create a 1-2 Min commercial for their favorite game, capturing the attention of people by showing them what you think are the best aspects of the game. So start the tapes rolling! There will be 1 winner per game title (Ace, PT1, and Kuso)

Submit your uploaded video links to: Contests@subagames.com by: Friday May 28th 2010
(Be sure to include your "login id" when providing the links to your uploaded video)

Film Rules:
Film: 1-2 min. in length (Films over 2 minutes will be disqualified automatically)
(Here are some free sites available to upload your work: FileFront, RapidShare, MegaUpload, MediaFire)

Prize:
200,000 Suba Points

Voting Rules:

Contest Rules:
There will be only one winner per IP address and or shipping address. (IP Address)
We are not liable for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, not received, stolen, or illegible entries.
This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and all laws applicable to applicants.
All entries become the property of Wicked Interactive LTD., none will be returned.
i wish my account back also ...and i will make a vid..for u GM u can get my suba item pls i wan it back :) :v

Bump: GM poptar..hi good day, can u give my account i did not mean to scam suba i just buy credits from suba and yesterday i log in i got banned :(

Bump:
Poptart;124855']

Film Rules:

Prize:
200,000 Suba Points

Voting Rules:

Contest Rules:

My camera is rolling now.... AAAction !

Pls watch my wid

RocketG1
May 14th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Very Very interesting...I been dying to make a video for Ace, here is more incentive WIIII =D Is there any limitations too any music we can use? Other than the explicit content?

Fervid
May 14th, 2010, 02:31 PM
:awsum:
i wish my account back also ...and i will make a vid..for u GM u can get my suba item pls i wan it back :) :v

Bump: GM poptar..hi good day, can u give my account i did not mean to scam suba i just buy credits from suba and yesterday i log in i got banned :(

lolololololololol

Monkeynucleosis
May 15th, 2010, 12:38 AM
ACE Online [ON] :awsum:
Fraps [ON] :awsum:
Sony Vegas 8.0 [ON] :awsum:

Why would you have Sony Vegas on if you haven't started Frapsing anything yet? D: That just gives you less frames per second.

Poptart
May 18th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Very Very interesting...I been dying to make a video for Ace, here is more incentive WIIII =D Is there any limitations too any music we can use? Other than the explicit content?

Nope, you are the director!

Long as you follow the rules, its fine

vanz
May 18th, 2010, 11:57 PM
ei ei ei.....200 000 SP will be mine...can`t wait to have it.... :D

bgear23213
May 22nd, 2010, 06:19 AM
Damn, always some contest going on! ... Lets see what i can do with KP footage.

200,000! your mine!
DUde i love this game\

Gaypoke
May 23rd, 2010, 02:53 AM
Is it possible for the time limit to be tweaked to around 2:30~3:00? As it is very difficult to incorporate various contents in under 2 minutes.

FredRogers
May 23rd, 2010, 04:53 AM
Is it possible for the time limit to be tweaked to around 2:30~3:00? As it is very difficult to incorporate various contents in under 2 minutes.

if you were going to ask you should have asked in the beginning, now there is less than a week till the due date, to late bud

Gaypoke
May 24th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Good point, either way, I managed to get as much as I can into the 2 mintues.

link~ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LppzORz_BQI)

FredRogers
May 24th, 2010, 02:33 AM
nice vid, dam you all with superior computers

RocketG1
May 24th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Hmm, I'm putting the finishing touches on my video. I'm wondering if I made my own intro with the Suba and Ace logo. Not the original one you guys use on your videos. The text for Suba logo is also a lil altered. Would it be against the rules? Or should i include your original logo as well?

Poptart
May 25th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Hmm, I'm putting the finishing touches on my video. I'm wondering if I made my own intro with the Suba and Ace logo. Not the original one you guys use on your videos. The text for Suba logo is also a lil altered. Would it be against the rules? Or should i include your original logo as well?

That will be fine, cant wait to see the vid

Gaypoke
May 26th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Do I get extra points for putting footage of Poptart in my vid? :D

Poptart
May 26th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Do I get extra points for putting footage of Poptart in my vid? :D

lol, nice try!

RocketG1
May 26th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Welp its uploaded and sent, hopefully received *crosses fingers*. Now to hope for the best =]

cedietragicprince
May 26th, 2010, 09:46 PM
guys help me to get back my ace online account and password plssssssssssssss T_T

this is prince_cedie ...... i need your kindness and help

Poptart
May 27th, 2010, 09:40 AM
guys help me to get back my ace online account and password plssssssssssssss T_T

this is prince_cedie ...... i need your kindness and help

Contact support, if you keep asking about your account on the forums I will be forced to block your forum account also.

Dragonessz
May 27th, 2010, 11:32 PM
Hmm...one question, can I give the video in on the day of 28th or the before 28th? I'm having problems rendering the video and I have half hour left untill it reaches 12:00am ;( It's epiiccc tooo <3

Poptart
May 28th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Since we will be announcing the winners after the weekend, we will make a few exceptions on some entries that are submitting a "little" late.

Dragonessz
May 28th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Yeshhhhhhhhhh ;D *happysss*
Here's my vid incase you didn't get the email ;3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj6PE28v2jk

Gaypoke
May 28th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Yeshhhhhhhhhh ;D *happysss*
Here's my vid incase you didn't get the email ;3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj6PE28v2jk

AR Footage spotted. :O

Dragonessz
May 28th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Yea I used some old AR vids ;/ though it's the same game..der..

AlohaDawn
May 29th, 2010, 12:46 AM
U got my VOTE Dwaggie ! :D

Dragonessz
May 29th, 2010, 08:14 AM
0-o only staff of subagames can vote...you're a staff? ;o?!

RocketG1
May 29th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Here's my video entry...don't know why the audio skips on youtube tho....oooh well =D here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXS1sKoGE_U

Dragonessz
May 29th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Nice animation in the beginning and end of the video ;o

RocketG1
May 29th, 2010, 01:57 PM
Nice animation in the beginning and end of the video ;o

Thx I didn't wanna use the same animation that you find on the suba game videos, I had a feeling everyone would go ahead and use it. So i made my own.

Gaypoke
May 29th, 2010, 03:57 PM
What program did you use for that? AFX or Vegas?

FredRogers
May 29th, 2010, 03:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SledolrJKQo

here's mine :V

btw nice vid rocket

VladTheImplier
May 29th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Uhhh

http://www.filefront.com/16558551/Trailer.wmv/

Dragonessz
May 29th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Yea it is true that everyone would use the same logo thingy for subagames xD but nice thinking of a new logo animation. ;3

Wonder why people haven't posted anything from PT1 or Kuso, it's all been AO so far D;

RocketG1
May 30th, 2010, 01:16 PM
What program did you use for that? AFX or Vegas?

If you meant me, I used vegas to edit the video. The 3d renders where on Cinema 4d and the some AE thrown in there.

Thx crabby :awsum:

Fighter1313e
May 31st, 2010, 08:38 AM

btw nice vid rocket
Really nice video. I LIKE IT!!!

FruitTart
May 31st, 2010, 11:35 AM
Really nice video. I LIKE IT!!!

I love the video too .. Nice !

Dragonessz
May 31st, 2010, 05:00 PM

btw nice vid rocket

@00:52 what does combad means? D;

Gaypoke
May 31st, 2010, 07:20 PM
@00:52 what does combad means? D;
Also @1:09. Vicious Arena Maches.

FredRogers
May 31st, 2010, 09:00 PM
lol whoops

OmgNaro
May 31st, 2010, 11:41 PM
So like, when you guys gonna announce the winner?

ApocryphaB
June 1st, 2010, 12:47 AM
We should just say Swifty won, even though he didn't turn one in because he didn't make a commercial :D

OmgNaro
June 1st, 2010, 12:22 PM
We should just say Swifty won, even though he didn't turn one in because he didn't make a commercial :D

tweak won.

Dragonessz
June 1st, 2010, 05:47 PM
-gasp- how you know? 0-o

Gaypoke
June 1st, 2010, 05:59 PM
Wait what.

Poptart
June 3rd, 2010, 10:26 AM
I know many of you are eager to find out who are the winners....

They will be announced on Tuesday June 8th!