PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Maintenance Concluded Dec 11

Spooky
December 11th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Maintenance has concluded and players may now log back in.

Changes:

Alchemy text for recipes should no longer be cut off.
Loot from devil trap rocks in Northern Turtle Tower, Southern Vermilion Tower, Eastern Dragon Tower, and Western Tiger Tower have been updated.
The Forge master NPC in Eversun City now sells all set piece recipes.
The number of crystals dropped from Raid Bosses has been significantly increased.

Meyera
December 11th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Maintenance has concluded and players may now log back in.

Changes:

Alchemy text for recipes should no longer be cut off.
Loot from devil trap rocks in Northern Turtle Tower, Southern Vermilion Tower, Eastern Dragon Tower, and Western Tiger Tower have been updated.
The Forge master NPC in Eversun City now sells all set piece recipes.
The number of crystals dropped from Raid Bosses has been significantly increased.

My personal opinion is that increasing the crystal drop rate will make people have to raid less to get the gear. I understand people want to finish the gear faster, but sometimes prolonging content is helpful.

1roha
December 11th, 2017, 05:13 PM
My personal opinion is that increasing the crystal drop rate will make people have to raid less to get the gear. I understand people want to finish the gear faster, but sometimes prolonging content is helpful.

Not everyone can raid at will. It's suck if everyone start to solo or duo raid just because they don't want to share the loots.

Zekkeshoku
December 11th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Not everyone can raid at will. It's suck if everyone start to solo or duo raid just because they don't want to share the loots.

People were already doing that... this just gives even more incentive to duo raids

Superstarstrike
December 11th, 2017, 08:15 PM

While this is true, remember that in order for this to even compete with HLA for most people, they would need a LOT of materials for it (making the armor, then building their way to ultimate weapons, and then modding them for decent stats) to see if it can, and the viability of such is still questionable.

Right now I think people are more interested in the wing costume effects. We'll see if people even remain interested enough in the armor sets.

As for raid solo/duo...Zekke is correct. Even I've been soloing/duoing raids lately. Doesn't help that not a lot of people who can't do this aren't able to meet together and take initiative to go as a group; guild or public.

Meyera
December 12th, 2017, 09:27 AM
While this is true, remember that in order for this to even compete with HLA for most people, they would need a LOT of materials for it (making the armor, then building their way to ultimate weapons, and then modding them for decent stats) to see if it can, and the viability of such is still questionable.

Right now I think people are more interested in the wing costume effects. We'll see if people even remain interested enough in the armor sets.

As for raid solo/duo...Zekke is correct. Even I've been soloing/duoing raids lately. Doesn't help that not a lot of people who can't do this aren't able to meet together and take initiative to go as a group; guild or public.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who can't solo raids, either by not enough damage or not enough defense. Then again I'm attack speed and not skill spam so maybe that's part of it?

Superstarstrike
December 12th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who can't solo raids, either by not enough damage or not enough defense. Then again I'm attack speed and not skill spam so maybe that's part of it?

Oh there are few people I know that can't solo raids.

Attack speed struggles a bit due to lack of self HP sustain. That's a major key in being able to do so, aside from being able to actually be able to beat boss regen.

Ilyaa
December 12th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Yoooo, is there any way we can get a preview of what these new armor sets look like please? :o I'm all about that armor aesthetic.

Superstarstrike
December 12th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Yoooo, is there any way we can get a preview of what these new armor sets look like please? :o I'm all about that armor aesthetic.

Disappointingly they look just like the standard level 60 armor sets. They do give your character floating orbs as you complete the set though, even through costumes!