PDA

View Full Version : ACE Map is up on the site

EchoSaviour
September 28th, 2009, 06:27 PM
ACE Map is now up on the ACE site for those who get lost all the time.

PlazmaZ10
September 28th, 2009, 06:28 PM
yay i guess.......

Mike Cosgrove
September 28th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Two Future Maps near Sunshine Born
http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/user/1/17189-130475-RageFace2png-620x.jpg

Pinoyisthenewblack
September 28th, 2009, 07:02 PM
EchoSaviour;15425']ACE Map is now up on the ACE site for those who get lost all the time.

Regarding your signature (sept-28), can we have an explanation of how these cards will work?

well.. being stright forward, I want to know if it will be posible for players who does not have access to credit cards, paypal, etc. to buy them from other players with in game currency :B

VladTheImplier
September 28th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Regarding your signature (sept-28), can we have an explanation of how these cards will work?

well.. being stright forward, I want to know if it will be posible for players who does not have access to credit cards, paypal, etc. to buy them from other players with in game currency :B
Ask fygar or jay, they work at Target :V

EchoSaviour
September 28th, 2009, 07:07 PM
I don't have the full details yet, not enough to say it's concrete. We're still going through the information.

im_not_poly
September 28th, 2009, 07:31 PM
so any idea when the rankings/milage shop are gonna be working?

FortunePaw
September 28th, 2009, 07:33 PM
so any idea when the rankings/milage shop are gonna be working?

Screw the ranking (epee waving), milage shop is all I care for. Even if it doesn't have the bundle buying option.

Leo_Wavathar
September 28th, 2009, 09:28 PM
http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/user/1/17189-130475-RageFace2png-620x.jpg

More like...
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2007/themapcopy.png

Rm0kara
September 29th, 2009, 12:31 AM
the maps look better than before

Dx73r
September 29th, 2009, 10:46 AM
More like...
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2007/themapcopy.png

argeeddddddd

Updating steam
September 29th, 2009, 10:55 AM
You guys are against new maps/new content...why?

Nwah
September 29th, 2009, 10:59 AM
You guys are against new maps/new content...why?

Its the fact the map has actually been updated...It was still ep2 before.

JKRevan
September 29th, 2009, 01:47 PM
that map still mentions Petra cave branching off Stones, and Bark undercity from bark

shouldnt it be noted these maps are only for a few missions?

FortunePaw
September 29th, 2009, 01:55 PM
that map still mentions Petra cave branching off Stones, and Bark undercity from bark

The next thing you know, they are adding those maps as regular map for the lulz...

JKRevan
September 29th, 2009, 02:30 PM
hmm, wouldnt be bad...

petra would be largely useless, but bark undercity would be great to fight on... and use "safer routes" to get to other side of bark, lose pursuers, etc etc

Updating steam
September 29th, 2009, 02:30 PM

Theres a secret door
Just dont know about it yet

FortunePaw
September 29th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Theres a secret door
Just dont know about it yet

is that the door to the magic bishop land missile spam boss of death!?

edit: ffffffffffuuuuuuuu this forum does not support strike over words... gay.

Oshima
September 29th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Shouldn't there be a warp from BBS to Chaos? I distinctly remember that warp as it features prominently (sp?) in several early BCU missions yet it failed to make it to the list? Inexcusable.

Nwah
September 29th, 2009, 03:50 PM
No, the secret door to bishop land is in Edmont Valley. However, sadly it is locked with a giant metal plate covering it.

EchoSaviour
September 29th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Shouldn't there be a warp from BBS to Chaos? I distinctly remember that warp as it features prominently (sp?) in several early BCU missions yet it failed to make it to the list? Inexcusable.

Petra Cave is there because it USED to be part of the main line. We just put it there for good ol' sake.

Tutorial is there for the lol's

Bark Undercity is a very unique map, adds extra flair to the map.

Everyone loves war hour so the arena map is listed.

The BBS to chaos...that also means an Ardor to chaos. Not really worth the effort lol.

Pinoyisthenewblack
September 29th, 2009, 06:45 PM
EchoSaviour;15978']Bark Undercity is a very unique map, adds extra flair to the map.

Make a Bark Undercity (0) it would be like going trough the trench on the Death Star =D

EchoSaviour;15978']Everyone loves war hour so the arena map is listed.

Not lately :3

(I wonder if our vet team has anything to do with that?)

Mike Cosgrove
September 29th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Make a Bark Undercity (0) it would be like going trough the trench on the Death Star =D

Connects Site A to Site B? With ways to go up into Bark from the four corners? Oooh.

Oshima
September 29th, 2009, 06:59 PM
I like this idea Krls and Rob, Bark Undercity (0), make the core an item dropping boss and allow the players full access to it once they reach bark. Sweetness.

Gimpy
September 29th, 2009, 07:00 PM
plus it has such awesome music to NOT be used more than once

Nwah
September 29th, 2009, 07:01 PM

Not lately :3

(I wonder if our vet team has anything to do with that?)

Going through the trench in VB reminds me of the death star. All those missles and a core in the middle to boot.

TurboBlaze
October 1st, 2009, 04:49 AM
hmm, wouldnt be bad...

petra would be largely useless, but bark undercity would be great to fight on... and use "safer routes" to get to other side of bark, lose pursuers, etc etc

From what i recall in Alpha sco petra cave was a pain , and if they add it back to the main map chain it'll be HORRIBLE to get to BCU's ms from ani's perspective , most people who don't play very well would probably crash their gears in that cave or even end up using kits!! I'm serious o_O Plus that would add a whole new map to BCU's main chain and would make defending THEIR ms even easier , which is an unfair advantage of some sort.

ArtoriusDivinus
October 1st, 2009, 05:31 AM
Restore justice, bring back Petra Cave.