PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck in the Activity Map area

Nyctophobic
January 5th, 2018, 08:07 PM
SO I was exploring the map bc I was curious, and I somehow got into the Activity Map thingy and now I cant get out?? If I click on Thereall and other places to auto-route it says it cant find a movable path so like, how do I get out?? I cant even remember how I got in. Someone help I have quests to do.

Nyctophobic
January 6th, 2018, 06:29 PM
hi pls help bc i cant exactly play the game if im stuck

YamiChanLH
January 7th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Hello, if you're still stuck in the activity map, there should be an NPC in that map in order to get you out back to your respawn point. ><; It's the one you talked to an NPC to enter correct? If so, my first sentence is the way. ;^; Hope this helped.

Nyctophobic
January 9th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Hello, if you're still stuck in the activity map, there should be an NPC in that map in order to get you out back to your respawn point. ><; It's the one you talked to an NPC to enter correct? If so, my first sentence is the way. ;^; Hope this helped.

aahh thank you! turns out the npc wasnt loading/the map wasnt loading so i couldnt get to them (which is probably why it was saying it couldnt create a path) i guess it got fixed at some point
thank you though, i managed to get back ^^

YamiChanLH
January 9th, 2018, 06:16 PM
aahh thank you! turns out the npc wasnt loading/the map wasnt loading so i couldnt get to them (which is probably why it was saying it couldnt create a path) i guess it got fixed at some point
thank you though, i managed to get back ^^

Ah, I see. xD You're welcome and glad you got it solved! :)