PDA

View Full Version : I can't use credit card to purchase SP

NishinoI
May 18th, 2010, 02:08 PM
It's quite great that now we can use credit card to purchase SP package. But Im facing with a problem that I dont know how to solve it ???

I put the info in the required field and proceed but this is the final screen

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr51/Noir_88/Art1.jpg

Any1 or any GM knows how to fix it ??? :'(

Poptart
May 18th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the heads up, will forward this issue to our tech team.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

fireballz
May 25th, 2010, 12:44 AM
yeah i get the exact same error too, i tried three different cards and still don't work. any updates on tihs?

ArtoriusDivinus
May 25th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Simple solution: Paypal.

Poptart
May 25th, 2010, 03:22 PM
yeah i get the exact same error too, i tried three different cards and still don't work. any updates on tihs?

Can you provide a screenshot or send in a ticket with a screenshot so our tech team can get to the bottom of this issue.

Poptart
May 25th, 2010, 05:29 PM
If you have received this error page or something similar during your purchase of Suba Points it is because the card has been rejected and you will not be able to use that specific card.

Please try again with another card.

yourmumagain
December 22nd, 2010, 06:54 PM
I´m having a similar problem, I´m located in one Country and a relative of mine is using a credit card obtained in another Country, legally of course, to buy some credits for me, he has tried MasterCard, Visa and PayPal and nothing. This relative of mine is living in my Country now for a few weeks.
Does He has to select his Country or mine as a 'Country' in the credit card form? or I need a credit card issued in my Country to buy Suba Points from here? or it doesn't matter at all? Is the credit card service working normally?

My account in banned permanently in forums, does that has anything with the inability to buy credits?

Please help I need membership urgently and the 200K SP I intended to buy.

Regards.

yourmumagain
December 22nd, 2010, 08:41 PM
Update: I was logged in game when all this problem occurred, I think this might be the problem. Can anyone confirm?

I wasn't at home, I was in another computer at my relative's house, and we were able to do a PayPal buy of 100K credits, but only once.