PDA

View Full Version : Inspired-Recruiting Part Deux/Dos/Two

Viseris
May 24th, 2010, 10:41 AM
We are recruiting. Sod is our goal, however I just aim to maintain an active and friendly clan.

Level Requirement 84 Typically, but you can convince me otherwise. Possibly.

Leader: Akitia 9x Atalanta

SubChief: foxfang 8x Archer (also PrimoVongola his ks)

I'm on beta Valento. Check out the site listed in my sig for more details.

fisher1
May 24th, 2010, 02:16 PM
why lvl req 84?

Viseris
May 24th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Cause 80 is too easy to get :P

fisher1
May 24th, 2010, 03:07 PM
lol also 84..
make is 85.. look nicer

Viseris
May 24th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Done 85 then:awsum:

pureEVA
June 1st, 2010, 09:05 AM
I just want to say I think it is pretty crappy the way some of the clan membership has been handled... several people got invited to the clan only to be kicked out shortly afterward with no reason given, not a word said. I suspect because they were wavering over the lvl 85 requirement. I just went with it since it wasn't really my business, but then I went away on vacation for a few days and came back to find that I am kicked out as well. I didn't do anything wrong, was VERY friendly and chatty, and wanted to stay in the clan. I had already started to make some friends too.

The worst part is that no one even bothered to say anything to me. So much for loyalty...
I don't recommend this clan for anyone looking for a stable set of teammates.

Viseris
June 1st, 2010, 03:58 PM
I lead thank you. Being a leader is a major time investment. You don't realize. And I don't need your ranting either.

SOD Clan. Nothing has changed. Pm me in-game if u want in.

pureEVA
June 1st, 2010, 09:23 PM
I didn't feel I was ranting. I just wanted to point out that the handling of the situation was poorly done. I understand that the clan needs to fit what you require, but the least that could be done is to discuss or tell people before you kick them. A good leader should have the courtesy to tell them what is going on and why. Your job is to manage people, and if you can't do that effectively then maybe you need to rethink your position. I'm not trying to insult you personally, but a good clan starts with these kinds of things. I'm sorry if you took offense to what I said.

And just FYI, I wasn't told that it was a strictly an SOD clan when I was invited, or what the rules were regarding keeping membership current. These should probably be outlined.

Viseris
June 1st, 2010, 09:38 PM
We have policies for in activeness, I apologize for not stating...

~2 weeks time give or take. And if I know you it was probably a mistake, kicking you.

Bump: Please inform me if you are taking a leave of absence from now on, I will be sure to take note.