PDA

View Full Version : More quests!

Reaggy
May 24th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Well the title speaks for itself it might be a good idea to think about some more/better quests in pristontale, because I know I'm not the only one who wants to take a little break now and then from the continuesly grinding to get a level. And well besides the "newb" quest with guide ran and an occasionally quest at way way way higher lvl It would be a great move to make the game more interesting by introducing some more quests (even if it where only a few :P) and make it possible to get some nice little bonusses from those quests (nothing too big or anything just a nice added somethin :P). And this way people have some other goals in the game besides getting kvk 10x+++ which (I think) will make alot of players enjoy the game even more. Also more quests will not only make the current players have more fun it will also attract more new players to the game, because, like many others I'm sure, I've played my fair share of mmorpg's and the ones with the most quests available where the most populated.

Well thx for listening (reading actually but aah well you get the point ^^)

Greetz Reaggy

LeighTzu
May 24th, 2010, 06:03 PM
nahh. pristontale already has to many quests.

Less Quests more grinding :evil:

Invalidator
May 24th, 2010, 06:19 PM
They need to put one requirement that they must pass a simple question such as :

What is 2+2?

There are some answers as followings:

Question: What is the sum of 2 + 2?

An accountant will say "What do you want the answer to be?"

A mathematician will say "I believe it is 4, but I will have to prove it."

A statistician will say "The population is too small to give an accurate answer, but on the basis of the data supplied the answer lies between 3 and 5."

An economist will say "Based on today's thinking, the answer is 4 but the answer may be different tomorrow".

An engineer will say "The answer is 4, but adding a safety factor we will call it 5".

Reaggy
May 25th, 2010, 03:29 AM
nahh. pristontale already has to many quests.

Less Quests more grinding :evil:

First of all if your one of those people that only wants to grind then you don't have any problem with more quests because in the end quests are optionally and you really don't have to do them, I suggested this for the people that feel like they are grinding way way too much. I know this because I hear people in my clan constantly say that they don't feel like hunting or grinding or getting even a bit of exp in some way, and most of the time half the people online are standing either afk in ricarten or in navisko just doing nothing. This tells me that some people want a bit of variation in the game and quests are a good way to accomplish that.
And on invalidators comment, Whats it gotta do with the topic?XD funny reply but not really topic related XD.

LeighTzu
May 25th, 2010, 12:43 PM
He likes to twist random things and make it topic related.:P lmao i think what he was trying to say is that everyone has an opinion. one person likes something one way and the next another way..

but anways man i was kidding. I would love to see some quests. The fact is, that will never happen. The only expansions on this game will be NEW MAPS FOR MORE GRINDING.:ehh:

Reaggy
May 25th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Yea I kinda expected that but hey can't blame me for trying since this is the first time someone suggested it online (don't really know why there's a game suggestion if things are NEVER gonna happen....) but aaah well :p ^^ and ofcourse everyone has an opinion ;) Just talking out of experience that the most populated games are the ones with a bunch of quests or a good grinding/questing balance ;) and well In MY opinion suba would do wisely to insert some of the idea's given on this forum into the game, because it will only attract more players and we all know what that is for suba $$$ XD no but seriously some idea's on this forum are great and it's such a shame to see em go to waste and leave the game as it is now.... (not that it's a bad game, but always room for improvement ^^)

L319hTzu
May 25th, 2010, 01:34 PM
If you are into a Grinding/Questing balance you should give Pristontale2 a try.

Suba can't add anything in this game. They only license it. Meaning they host in on their servers for a price and then make revenue on it. All they can do is write down what we think should be added and send it to the developer (yedang). it is doubtful they will even take it seriously because they have PRistontale 2 now.

Invalidator
May 25th, 2010, 01:37 PM
First of all if your one of those people that only wants to grind then you don't have any problem with more quests because in the end quests are optionally and you really don't have to do them, I suggested this for the people that feel like they are grinding way way too much. I know this because I hear people in my clan constantly say that they don't feel like hunting or grinding or getting even a bit of exp in some way, and most of the time half the people online are standing either afk in ricarten or in navisko just doing nothing. This tells me that some people want a bit of variation in the game and quests are a good way to accomplish that.
And on invalidators comment, Whats it gotta do with the topic?XD funny reply but not really topic related XD.

http://i46.tinypic.com/mrajhx.jpg
Hmmmmm. I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure that what you heard is what I actually meant!

I meant that the quests must have less IQ required since someone out there can't even finish delivery cake or fail to give the blacksmith a candy.

Reaggy
May 26th, 2010, 03:53 AM
Well then some people are really stupid cuz those quests are as easy as it gets XD but it's just such a shame that suba can't really change anything or the game is not going to be altered by yedang cuz it could be one of the best games out there with some little changes :P and on the pt2 comment I've tried it and compared to pt1 they totally ********* it up. Imo it's one of the worst games I've played so far so no thx I'd rather grind on pt1 then do quests on pt2 :P XD

lycanthroat
May 27th, 2010, 04:41 PM
well, i agree with the more quest thing, but also (if im allowed to make another topic) it would be wise to implement more PvP areas, or for that matter, just open field Pvp, (of course, with some kind of regulation). that way it can add a little more fun for the extreme grinders :awsum:

and also, it can encourage more team play. because as i have seen since this game opened, clan function limits only to equipment sharing, and BC fights, also, not only is a game more popular based on the quantity of quest, but also for their pvp styles =)

Reaggy
May 28th, 2010, 02:42 AM
I have to agree with lycanthroat that a game that has alot of quests and a bit of pvp (although very regulated like for instance only players with a 10 lvl diff can pvp eachother) are growing in popularity incredibly fast! and it just would be a shame to waste that oppurtinity in my opinion. Suba can atleast try right?:P And it would just benefit everyone in the game if the popularity grew, it would help in trades it would help in party hunts and don't forget in fun because we all have more fun if we can play with others, atleast I feel that way and I think the rest does as well :P. So hope suba will actually read about it and try somethin (A). And lycanthroat thx for another great input :D.

Viseris
May 28th, 2010, 11:20 AM
First off, some people in this topic are wrong.

GM Saturn, to me, appears to be more of a computer programmer than a GM. He does his job very well. Rebels can defy logic, whatever that means.:XD:

Anyways, what I was implying was that the new skeleton quest that Saturn mentioned is his revamping of a quest already in the game.

Reaggy
May 29th, 2010, 02:59 AM
Well in that case they are already off to a great start :D and all thats left is a bit more (A) because I did not know that they already had added more quest to the game :P but in that case GM is already doing a great job :D