PDA

View Full Version : Population of the game

Gilbrideuci163k
January 27th, 2019, 03:40 PM
I havent played since back in 2010. I was wondering how the population of the game is are there still 100 vs 100 battles going on and massive raids? or is it pretty dead.

Fairytail7LVU43
February 22nd, 2020, 01:53 PM
Hello! Do not even hesitate. Similar games are happening and will happen. So be sure to stock up on a collection of video converters (https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-video-converters/)for streaming. I advise you to pay special attention to the excellent article on video converters. This helped me close many tasks. In addition, I use open converters. Therefore, the problem of downloading videos directly from the URL for me is completely resolved. You can try Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate for free as a trial version, although you get a 3-minute limit. On the other hand, it supports macOS along with Windows. It also has 60 presets - the largest number of all paid tools for video conversion, as well as a built-in video player for preview. Additional functions when purchasing a subscription: adding subtitles, combining several files into one, cropping / cropping / editing options, HD encoding / decoding.