PDA

View Full Version : Hope to see you all in game again!

Oshima
September 30th, 2009, 06:29 PM
If anyone has been watching the news, the death toll in the phillipines is rising quickly from the flooding (over 200 now) and large areas have been devastated. Since NA AO has a rather active pinoy population I thought it would be nice if we extended our best wishes and warmest thoughts to them at this time.

Hope everyone is OK and that things get better for you quickly! Take care of your family and friends right now because they will need you. We'll see you in game once everything has settled down.

EchoSaviour
September 30th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Side note:

Leave the flaming out of this thread.

Nwah
September 30th, 2009, 06:39 PM
EchoSaviour;16578']Side note:

Leave the flaming out of this thread.

Gimpy's banned, flaming shouldn't be too bad.

Trollpoke
September 30th, 2009, 07:37 PM
lol. this is an epically crafted piece of flame bait. like, top-teir stuff.

very rare too find a thread of flame bait at such high quality.

Oshima
September 30th, 2009, 07:54 PM
It may be flame bait to some but for me it's quite serious as I am sure it is to our pinoy players who are going through some pretty difficult times right now. I understand that compassion and human decency is rare over the internet but I tend to travel a different path and I do so quite proudly. While there's not much I can do from half way across the world I can at least let them know they are in my thoughts and heart as they try to rebuild their homes and lives. That's the least I would do for any of my friends, either online or off.

ITZYABOI
September 30th, 2009, 09:13 PM

You're actually flaming gimpy at the moment hey who would've thought

Nwah
September 30th, 2009, 09:25 PM
You're actually flaming gimpy at the moment hey who would've thought

In what way is my post a flame?

Leo_Wavathar
September 30th, 2009, 09:29 PM
I understand that compassion and human decency is rare over the internet...

Well, this is it.

And.. yeah, I saw quickly the news about it.. even thought "the pinoys... :/" , but.. well... I hope everything ends ok.

JKRevan
September 30th, 2009, 10:09 PM
I hope none of our fav pinoys suffered too much, the same feeling hit us back on SCO era when a huge ass earthquake hit Peru, and some of out favorite kitwhores on ANI tri were peruvian

FruitTart
September 30th, 2009, 10:47 PM
If anyone has been watching the news, the death toll in the phillipines is rising quickly from the flooding (over 200 now) and large areas have been devastated. Since NA AO has a rather active pinoy population I thought it would be nice if we extended our best wishes and warmest thoughts to them at this time.

Hope everyone is OK and that things get better for you quickly! Take care of your family and friends right now because they will need you. We'll see you in game once everything has settled down.

Oshima, I agree with you. All subagamers and friends from Philippines, I wish you all the best and may God bless you all!!

Leo_Wavathar
September 30th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Nihilisms. D:

JKRevan
October 1st, 2009, 12:17 AM
i think he's still around.. i saw him on MSN earlier today

Oshima
October 1st, 2009, 04:09 AM
Most of BCU Artemis pinoys are from the southern region and have fared pretty well. It seems the bagyo (tagalog for typhoon, learned that today. TY Wang) hit the north pretty bad while the southern parts just got a lot of rain. It was mentioned to me that another bagyo is looming on the horizon and that school has been canceled for now as clean up starts and they settle in to brace for the next one. Still no word from several members who do live in the north though like Taxex.

jasFreyja
October 1st, 2009, 04:27 AM
well i sure hope the death toll won't rise to much anymore so i do hope everyone is fine out there and if not, i wish you the best :)

Rm0kara
October 1st, 2009, 05:17 AM

he's banned?

ITZYABOI
October 1st, 2009, 10:29 AM
In what way is my post a flame?

Oh come on, re-read your post.

Since you're saying that he's banned, that implies that he does nothing but flame, which is technically a flame in its own right, since he does actually make some constructive posts.

Kojiro
October 1st, 2009, 10:34 AM
Good luck to all.

GrandSkyDemon
October 1st, 2009, 01:12 PM
most people that live in the central luzon, mainly manila and etc. they're flooded pretty bad, worst experience i ever had. :v