PDA

View Full Version : Avalanche

MaMyPoKoPanTs
June 23rd, 2010, 01:09 AM
Does each shots of avalanche released have a boost of 51% dmg?

Nnoitra
June 23rd, 2010, 05:37 AM
yes correct

MaMyPoKoPanTs
June 23rd, 2010, 08:39 AM
So its better than WA?

Chislev
June 23rd, 2010, 10:25 AM
Is water better than bread? Hard to say since they are different things.

It depend on how and where will you use it. It "may" do higher damage, but once you trigger avalanche you cannot move nor use potions nor do anything, that ¡s bad when mobs (specially ranged) can 1 or 2 hit kill you.

That's all i can say about this skill, i don't like it and it will never be any higher than level 1 in my skill set because of what already mentioned.

Nnoitra
June 23rd, 2010, 11:35 AM
avalanche has delay on higher lvls, best is to combine it with wind arrow.
Cast avalanche, then use wind arrow till you can cast avalanche again

Eudoxia
June 23rd, 2010, 11:36 AM
both are quite decent! ^.^

but i have to say that Avalanche is much better to save mana. 6 shots of lvl 10 Avalanche costs only 64 mana... while 6 shots of lvl 7 Wind Arrow costs 156.

and there's something important to know about Wind Arrow, it DOES miss! the skill animation still plays, but the damage won't hit... =((( so when people say it never misses they're wrong.

i know i do this and a few other archers do, we use level 1 wind arrow as our permanent default attack by left clicking it and avalanche/phoenix shot as our skill attack. =o lvl 1 wind arrow only costs 12 mana so you can spam and spam and spam with +15% attack. ^^ its just a nice extra boost.

BUT YEAH... O__O lvl 10 Ava can be a skill of death if you aren't used to it. i rarely die from it now, but it takes practice.

MaMyPoKoPanTs
July 9th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Back to the topic again.. Anybody tried to compare avalanche with WA? If yes could you tell me which is better?

ed teh gar
July 9th, 2010, 01:09 PM
both are quite decent! ^.^

but i have to say that Avalanche is much better to save mana. 6 shots of lvl 10 Avalanche costs only 64 mana... while 6 shots of lvl 7 Wind Arrow costs 156.

and there's something important to know about Wind Arrow, it DOES miss! the skill animation still plays, but the damage won't hit... =((( so when people say it never misses they're wrong.

i know i do this and a few other archers do, we use level 1 wind arrow as our permanent default attack by left clicking it and avalanche/phoenix shot as our skill attack. =o lvl 1 wind arrow only costs 12 mana so you can spam and spam and spam with +15% attack. ^^ its just a nice extra boost.

BUT YEAH... O__O lvl 10 Ava can be a skill of death if you aren't used to it. i rarely die from it now, but it takes practice.

Back to the topic again.. Anybody tried to compare avalanche with WA? If yes could you tell me which is better?
Yes eudo just did. Didnt you read?

Mira
July 9th, 2010, 03:38 PM
used properly ava much better:evil:

minkwarrior
July 10th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Save MP with Avalanche.

MissBowJangles
July 22nd, 2010, 12:52 PM
YEAH... O__O lvl 10 Ava can be a skill of death if you aren't used to it. i rarely die from it now, but it takes practice.

:awsum::D

I LOVE YOU! EUDO! XD

You've always kept me inspired to stay true to the 90str build :)
I know I've been gone for ummm some time.... but I'm back!!
Hit 7x last week, Ava lvl 9! Loving it ;)
No deaths since 60 :D

Keep the faith Eudo!

Eudoxia
July 24th, 2010, 09:35 AM
:awsum::D

I LOVE YOU! EUDO! XD

You've always kept me inspired to stay true to the 90str build :)
I know I've been gone for ummm some time.... but I'm back!!
Hit 7x last week, Ava lvl 9! Loving it ;)
No deaths since 60 :D

Keep the faith Eudo!

Jangles!! <3 welcome back! =D yay
and wow, good luck leveling and everything. ^^ hope to see you in game soon! gosh i bet you'll be 8X super quick =O