PDA

View Full Version : Maintenace Today at 3:00pm or 15:00 hours.

EchoSaviour
October 2nd, 2009, 11:04 AM
As the title says, we'll be having maintenance today at 3:00pm EST. Please note that this maintenance is the first phase of network upgrades and we will be having another set of upgrades in the near future.

There is no patch in this maintenance, it's strictly a maintenance related to the network, as well as some loose ends that need to be handled every month for ACE.

JKRevan
October 2nd, 2009, 11:10 AM
Translation:

You maggots will have to find something else to do at 1500, the good news is, you'll have a less laggy experience once its done

How long does it take? IT TAKES AS LONG AS IT WANTS TO SO SHUT IT MAGGOT!

3DSerg
October 2nd, 2009, 11:14 AM
Translation:

You maggots will have to find something else to do at 1500, the good news is, you'll have a less laggy experience once its done

How long does it take? IT TAKES AS LONG AS IT WANTS TO SO SHUT IT MAGGOT!

Reference to something?If not,then it's stupid.And i can't wait for the maintenance to start to see if my ace problems are because of the network problems.

JKRevan
October 2nd, 2009, 11:26 AM
nope i didnt referenceed anything specific, other than the jerkass sargeant

gnosis22
October 2nd, 2009, 11:42 AM
So will this maint fix a majority of the lag, or will lag possibly still be present until the future upgrade? (i.e. you require additional pylons ;) )

fdsafdsa
October 2nd, 2009, 11:43 AM
translation:

how long does it take? It takes as long as it wants to so shut it maggot!

Sir yes sir!!

JKRevan
October 2nd, 2009, 11:49 AM
So will this maint fix a majority of the lag, or will lag possibly still be present until the future upgrade? (i.e. you require additional pylons ;) )

http://web.mit.edu/rnk/OldFiles/www/additional_pylons.jpg

true story

FenderJazz
October 2nd, 2009, 12:07 PM

I assume that we'll still have lag, just not NEARLY as much. Like, it'll still stink but hopefully not be slideshow-like.

I would also imagine that the maint will take a couple hours depending on how quickly they can install the new hardware too.

Oshima
October 2nd, 2009, 02:55 PM
GO GO GO Mecha armors.....oh wait...

EchoSaviour;17780']There is no patch in this maintenance, it's strictly a maintenance related to the network, as well as some loose ends that need to be handled every month for ACE.

:(:(:(:(

You get sad faced spammage for no mechas.

Leo_Wavathar
October 2nd, 2009, 03:42 PM
http://web.mit.edu/rnk/OldFiles/www/additional_pylons.jpg

It's an Ore. Drops from Dagons and otherzz.

Oshima
October 2nd, 2009, 04:11 PM
High purity pylon? I'll take 2 please!

FortunePaw
October 2nd, 2009, 04:18 PM

:(:(:(:(

Now that you've mentioned it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo-gGes6qig

No comment...

Oshima
October 2nd, 2009, 04:22 PM
That was probably the best trailer I've seen all year. Shiro Robot + Geisha chainsaw....epicness.

Dx73r
October 2nd, 2009, 04:25 PM

:(:(:(

lolz :D

btw i want MG one.... for kick asss

Ic3man27
October 2nd, 2009, 05:07 PM
so what time does this end?

FortunePaw
October 2nd, 2009, 05:11 PM
so what time does this end?

As long as it takes.

It's up to their tech guys for replacing the network hardware, so there's really no ETA on it.