PDA

View Full Version : About Shields

Ripples
July 2nd, 2010, 07:50 PM
Hello everyone.
I've noticed that i've never seen a best shield than the Grand Shield with specific stats for an archer. This could hold the hand of the already known discussion about best archers buildings and disadvantages and advantages about str on an archer. Wathever, an archer dont need a shield as the last one handed bow is the MHA with a poor 12 - 17 attak power. But, as i get charged in iron2 i use the shield to run, and i find it usefull, and of course i dont want to have an empty slot when i weild a java or a MHA, etc.
My question is: Is there an 8x shield with an archer spec, or they've NEVER been writen by Gms or programmers? :ehh:
I think that any archer but me wish to have a better shield than the Great Shield with it unique block rtg for pure ones.

Mira
July 2nd, 2010, 08:20 PM
no there is not but it would be nice to have one

Chislev
July 2nd, 2010, 09:09 PM
As Mira said, grand shield is the highest shield you can get for archers, but if it is to run around i prefer the block froma scythe, it looks sexier, other than that, i see no use for shield after level 37.

minkwarrior
July 3rd, 2010, 05:40 AM
Pretend your an ata and throw the shield at the enemy then run.

I also noticed that there are no claws with AS spec which I find unfair since I'm a claw fan. Helps me scratch Chislev's hairy back. :XD:

Chislev
July 3rd, 2010, 11:29 AM
Helps me scratch Chislev's hairy back. :XD:

Keep going, keep going, it feel sooooo good! :awsum:

And yeah. it would be nicer if more kinds of weapons could come AS.

Mira
July 3rd, 2010, 02:25 PM
Keep going, keep going, it feel sooooo good! :awsum:

And yeah. it would be nicer if more kinds of weapons could come AS.

a bazooka comes to mind here:evil:

Chislev
July 3rd, 2010, 05:41 PM
Hahaha i always said that small details are what make worth a picture, so i'd like to take the "mini"gun http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/fgough/animated-minigun1.gif

minkwarrior
July 6th, 2010, 06:06 AM
So which is better to age, the Grand Shield lvl 65 or the Great Shield lvl 55? Is it obvious that the Grand Shield will outperform the Great Shield?