PDA

View Full Version : About the lvl 80 request (chief monster)

Odommm
July 14th, 2010, 01:07 PM
I already got the silver vamp from SOD. Where is the proper place I can get the golden and bronze?

I've already waited at Ruinen Village for an hour, didn't see the chief monster....

Could anyone help me?
Thanks a lot!

Groooveman
July 14th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Look at this table to see where to go. Remember that you have to kill some monsters in a map to have the boss to spawn.

http://a.imageshack.us/img713/180/bosstablept4rs.jpg

I got this info from:
http://ept1.blogspot.com/2008/08/side-quest.html

Viseris
July 14th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Camp or xp in Sant 1 (70 map). If a crowd of stygian appear at your location, and no boss, it means that the boss is somewhere in that map, and you may have to run around to find it (given that another player didn't already kill it).

Bronze vamp, I've had the most luck in oasis camping there asking players to look for boss if they find it.

Natarn
July 23rd, 2010, 07:35 AM
Many time i'm try at SOD.

Only Vernum Actarun and Unholy Knight in SOD i've never seen another boss.

i think quest for lvl90 is easy than quest lvl80 ( _ _ )" ... so hard

CongChuaNicghNgom
July 26th, 2010, 12:59 AM
I know that not only me, but almost others too. why can boss for quest spawn every half hour and other server boss spawn every 1 or whatever time you gm choose. For those of us who do not the specific time to quest becausing we are working to get money to supplies for your online store.. we keep missing the quest boss and do not have the time for it.. there got to be an easier guide to get these quests done.

at least give us game guide to finish quest like wow do.

trisotte
July 26th, 2010, 07:59 AM
because wow and pt are different...
Pristontale is an old game, it always has been like that, and that won't change.
And a quest were never meant to be easy...
But well... I think this quest is really the worse, especially if you are alone. Try to get the boss time (asking around, or in valento, there's someone who write the BT in shop sometimes), go in a map 5mins before the time, tell everyone around to save you the boss and to pm you if they get it. take a spawn, and kill everything around.
good luck

It's the worse quest in pristontale -.-'