PDA

View Full Version : FS VS Pike

Bashnir
July 24th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this game and still doing research on what class I want to play. I am hoping Fighters can post why they are better than Pikes.

Zwe
July 24th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Fighters have stronger non 1 hit kill skill, more accurate and more hp.

Against pikes, fighters have a bad chance as all classes when they are vanished and loading a lvl 10 CS.

(I am not a fighter my self but have pvped them both with a mech)

shawnbonito
July 25th, 2010, 10:53 AM
HELLO!! I'm a fighter lvl 75 and so far his OK the strength is GREAT!! defense is OK!! at high lvl maps fighters are about the best ones

Nnoitra
July 25th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Fighter: more hp, due to boost health skill, more attack rating due to axes gaining more ar from aging and Avanging crash having attack rate bonus, higher base damage. No mass kill skill. 1 handed and 2 handed playing

Pike: Less hp then fighter. More block, More evade due to vague skill, more critical (a crit hit gives +70% damage), lower base damage, no attack rate bonus on their main attack skill chain lance = miss more. Tornado as masskill skill which is very good. always 2 handed playing

sephoyringgo
December 3rd, 2010, 08:13 AM
hellow pipz there im ringgo 108 fighter it depends of player and stat that you build mamen!!^_^

TarekQQW
December 3rd, 2010, 09:02 AM
hppost skill lv10 better than brsker lv/10. and better than u make destroyed lv10 is the 1st things u need to do it lv10 hppost then do anything u like about others skills. it will helpfull u tank very well

ed teh gar
December 3rd, 2010, 05:32 PM
In pvp fighters and pikes are pretty even.

If a same geared fs and ps 100 or 102 meet they both have the ability to 1 shot eachother. They also both have the ability to block each other.

Pikes will level faster.

Jerckysminion
December 4th, 2010, 03:30 PM
nothing to comment more cause ed's comment was dead on !

e_Xile
December 4th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Uhm, I can pretty much clearify on all this pro and con crap.

If you get a 10x fighter and 10x pike in BC, who ever times their mass damage hit right (CS for pikes and destroyer for FS) pretty much wins the fight.
Pikes level 2x as fast as FS probably faster... so I would say pike. [I play an FS]

They have their advantages and disadvantages, I prefer FS over PS personally because FS can stun and Idk I just like FS :p
Pike can slow down, gain more evasion, and 1 hit any character besides a tank mech; fighter can also 1 hit a lot of people with destroyer.

If you don't mind leveling with 1v1, then make an FS. If you like AoE, than pike.

Its preference not a matter of whos better ;]

But I think FS even in a PVP build are better hunters, imo.

iK3N
January 6th, 2011, 04:29 PM
I used to be a mech and I made a FS for various reasons.

But one thing I DO enjoy about the Fighter class is the minimal buff skills you need to put on.

Unlike other classes, Fighters barely need to use any Buff Skills, the MUST have buff is Swift Axe to increase your Speed to 8. But other than that you dont HAVE to put anything on, obviously Berserker helps depending on your situation.

In comparison to Mech, I had to put on: ES, Maxi, maybe Mag Sphere AND summon a golem. It was alot of hassle (although I still love Mechs).

I just love the fact that Fighters are very raw. They have a minimal amount of Buff Skills and yet unleash insane damage, ^^