PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what to say...

Fervid
July 30th, 2010, 07:03 PM
I just don't know how to give constructive feedback on this game. I tried my best to get into it but it's just not doing it for me. I'm really surprised that Suba decided to go with yet another flash game, when we all know how well Suba Lite and Kuso Party has done..

Anyway, I'm sorry.. but I can't play this.. no one speaks english!! The GM Notices aren't even english.

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/5483/fragoville.png

.. I really wanted to have good feelings about the next great MMO released by SubaGames, on their 2 years of great service... But I kind of feel let down. Sorry guys.

IIYuriII
July 30th, 2010, 07:11 PM
I also was so disappoint when they went to get another web-browser. they think they're still in 2002-2003 when web-browser are really fun and runescape was pwnage that time. i mean come on now its almost 2011 and a web-browser game. i don't know what to say. i already knew this game out in Europe for a quiet long time. but didn't played until Subagame get this.

I really wanted to have good feelings about the next great MMO released by SubaGames, on their 2 years of great service... But I kind of feel let down. Sorry guys.

Me too Fervid. =(

Energized
July 30th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Me too Fervid. =(

Me three, Yuri. :/

minkwarrior
July 31st, 2010, 01:37 AM
Me three, Yuri. :/

I'll have to say no to this game as well. I might as well play Gauntlet Legends or Dark Stone compared to this. :(

ArtoriusDivinus
July 31st, 2010, 05:34 AM
I don't think anyone was expecting a browser game when Echo had that thread asking what we wanted, and I thought Kuso was bad enough.

OmgEvilHero
July 31st, 2010, 08:20 AM
i disagree on all of you,the game is running very well on my computer,and they already said that this game is a revolution in the browser games world,pls think twice about it and give it an other chance.

LazarusDig
July 31st, 2010, 08:59 AM
GM announcement is about transfer of German players to German server, that explains much, I guess.
As for the rest - browser-based games ARE the future. Who needs all this client and download stuff when you can just open the page lol.
My 20 Gb WoW folder is really disappointing
all IMHO, of course.

Energized
July 31st, 2010, 09:08 AM
"Think twice".. I spent all last night "thinking" about how to solve this if the problem was on my end. Ran all kinds of related/unrelated updates, changed browsers, eliminated security features, made an account directly on the fragoria.com site. I still get kicked off the game the instant I enter from the character selection screen. The textures doesn't even load before I get disconnected (but they do load while the error is displayed...(?)

fragoria.subagames.com doesn't respond to ping requests and the tracert stopped responding after the 14th hopp with 144ms. clres2.fragoria.ru, which we are redirected to, seems to answer to pings and shows a full tracert resault with only 17ms on the 11th and final hopp. Seems the issue for me is where I'm redirected, and there might also be a touch of geographical racism involved.. ;o fragoria.com goes trough a server in Moscow before ending up at the server mail.fragoria.ru .

Kinda annoying as this was supposed to be all so good, and GMs tempted me with "first 200 players to reach lvl20 gets free superarmor" - Bet that ship sailed a long time ago..

And I really have to restrain myself from going off-topic and raging at Ace, with their useless "Weapon Machine" and falsely advertising "Limited armor - 7 remaining" in Item Shop. I bought more credits solely to take a part of this "limited offer", and even tho it said "7 remaining", the sysmsg said 'Sold Out!'. And the hologram stuff? And slot armors? I regret spending as much money on this rather pointless soulsucker.

Whoops, seems I went off-topic anyways. Oh well, I'll probably ragequit in the near future, finding another game to paypal on. I bet a lot of others will do the same, seeing how they run this crap.

Fervid
July 31st, 2010, 09:30 AM
GM announcement is about transfer of German players to German server, that explains much, I guess.

Well how ironic was that for me to post then. LOL. Thanks for the translation and now I wonder if what the future of this game holds. I will have to keep checking back to it.

Cheers.

MrSaturn
July 31st, 2010, 12:08 PM
The physical location of the server is in Russia, so when we say that we're fine at the office, at least that's legitimate in comparison to ACE or PT. Actually boss-man asked me yesterday about what's going on with the lag. I wasn't playing the game myself, I was doing other things, but our web designer was there for an hour or so playing the game and claimed there was no lag. All I can do is shrug. :o

But yes, browser games are evolving. Some are in full 3D, some are like this one with lots to do and lots of skills/spells to use, and they're attractive from a business sense in that most if not everyone can run a browser game. One of our web programmers at the office can barely run ACE, and ACE is not a new game.

My problem with getting a browser game(and Kuso Party for that matter) is that we don't have an existing audience to sit there and try the game out and maybe stick around. We're relying solely on marketing to bring new folks in. That's understandable because the portal doesn't grow if we're just getting you folks to jump around and try new games and not getting new people interested, but come on, when have you seen an ad for Kuso Party? I think we're actually going to advertise Fragoria so we'll see how it goes.

ArtoriusDivinus
July 31st, 2010, 12:20 PM
MrSaturn;167846']The physical location of the server is in Russia, so when we say that we're fine at the office, at least that's legitimate in comparison to ACE or PT. Actually boss-man asked me yesterday about what's going on with the lag. I wasn't playing the game myself, I was doing other things, but our web designer was there for an hour or so playing the game and claimed there was no lag. All I can do is shrug. :o

But yes, browser games are evolving. Some are in full 3D, some are like this one with lots to do and lots of skills/spells to use, and they're attractive from a business sense in that most if not everyone can run a browser game. One of our web programmers at the office can barely run ACE, and ACE is not a new game.

My problem with getting a browser game(and Kuso Party for that matter) is that we don't have an existing audience to sit there and try the game out and maybe stick around. We're relying solely on marketing to bring new folks in. That's understandable because the portal doesn't grow if we're just getting you folks to jump around and try new games and not getting new people interested, but come on, when have you seen an ad for Kuso Party? I think we're actually going to advertise Fragoria so we'll see how it goes.

Ace is horribly coded, off course it runs like crap, also, browser games might be less taxing on computers, but they will never achieve the graphical quality games like WoW, Perfect World or even Rohan have.

I guess that's my reason for not trying Fragoria, because I see no reason to play a browser game, but I guess to new audience, especially browser game players this seems like something they'll stick around for.

Updating steam
July 31st, 2010, 05:54 PM
Priston Tale: browser edition

I guess I'd be more inclined to try this game if it doesn't have "WoW clone" written all over it.

Finnhitz
August 3rd, 2010, 06:13 PM
Tried it, didn't have high hopes, but this was way lower than my already low expectations. Horrible graphics, playability of a very bad flash game, worst controls I've seen in a while and nothing innovative at all.

Good thing is, I don't have to play it ever again. :)

GanjaFarm3r
August 4th, 2010, 10:30 AM
I Lol'ed @ this game, showed it to my lil brother. He laughed his ass off too , and i went on with my day.

* calls in a bunch of cheerleaders to do an EPIC FAIL cheer *

ArtoriusDivinus
August 4th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Honestly, I think acquiring this game was a waste of Suba's time and money, but hey, if they think it'll give them profit, who am I to stop them?

Trollpoke
August 4th, 2010, 10:03 PM
WoW, Perfect World or even Rohan have.

you mean crysis right. or for mmos, AoC and EVE.

ed teh gar
August 5th, 2010, 12:36 AM

why the **** do only ace guys have the cool custom titles.

QQ

ArtoriusDivinus
August 5th, 2010, 05:45 AM

Certainly, those as well, but I mentioned the ones that I mentioned because those are what I have personally played.

Pinoyisthenewblack
August 5th, 2010, 12:28 PM
I looked and played the game yesterday, it looked generic, not bad, not great. If I was into that kind of game I would play it since I don't really care for "eye candy", and the no client thing is cool.

Kyokun17
August 5th, 2010, 05:22 PM
I'll take MMOs for 500

Honestly, I think acquiring this game was a waste of Suba's time and money, but hey, if they think it'll give them profit, who am I to stop them?

What is Kuso Party?

ArtoriusDivinus
August 6th, 2010, 06:01 AM
I'll take MMOs for 500

What is Kuso Party?

It also applies to Kuso. :V

Trollpoke
August 10th, 2010, 11:46 AM
why the **** do only ace guys have the cool custom titles.

QQ

because every1 on the ace forums are either trolling, or being trolled. GMs and mods included. especially GMs.

ArtoriusDivinus
August 10th, 2010, 02:18 PM
QQ I want a custom title too. :V

AC099
August 29th, 2010, 12:11 AM
I didn't have any expectations for this game. Neither good nor bad ones. I was just surfing for games and found it. So, I'm not disappointed at all. I like it. Sure there are better games out there. Even better free ones. However, I have to say this one works just fine for me right now. It's pleasant to look at, the play is smooth and glitch free and it's been fun so far. So, thanks Suba!

Akimue
August 29th, 2010, 01:11 AM
Yes, it is definitely pleasant to look at, and can be addictive, even with casual play. And if you play it in a full-screened browser (hit F11), one might simply forget they are playing in a browser at all.

The lag hasn't been too bad. The only issue I have is that the Engrish is sometimes hard to translate, or sometimes it's just plain wrong.

Araia
October 13th, 2010, 01:30 AM
Thank god some people agree. I actually rather enjoy this game myself. I loved the fact that you didn't have to download anything to play... seeing as I only have a laptop which is a few years old. I like the graphics and overall it is very addicting. I haven't had any of the issues other people were complaining about either, though that could be because I've started playing recently so they've weeded everything out by now. It's not the best game I've played but I'll definitely stick around. I like to consider this game as an amped up time killer. lol. Of course, that might change as I lvl and progress.

Squaell
September 4th, 2011, 08:40 AM
I do not have any troubles with the game just downloaded client made some error, it is nice great game in the category of browser games i would make some improvements there taken from MU Online to make it more spicy. But it is one of the best Browser Games.