PDA

View Full Version : Please can't go in the game!!!

emilxp1
August 2nd, 2010, 09:04 AM
I have a large problem. When i start Fragoria and click play it don't start :'(.I am 12 level on it:awsum:.PLEASE HEEEEEEELP!!!

OmgNaro
August 2nd, 2010, 10:39 AM
I have a large problem. When i start Fragoria and click play it don't start :'(.I am 12 level on it:awsum:.PLEASE HEEEEEEELP!!!

Not much we can do unless you tell us the specifics

emilxp1
August 2nd, 2010, 11:53 AM
dont wory it works now:awsum:, but i wait hours for that:P

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
August 3rd, 2010, 08:06 AM
i do have the same problem
able to log in but clicking on start button it just relog page
and there is no any messages about maintenance :ehh:

Saccharide
August 6th, 2010, 12:00 PM
If clicking on Login redirects you to the home page, it means the server's under maintenance. We will add a message in a future web site update.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

humankillerz
August 12th, 2010, 01:11 AM
im having same issue, i click play, type in login info click start...redirected to a weaksauce page.... its been doing this every day for the past 6 days i try at all house of the day and nothing, im on windows XP, and using firefox with all addons and flashes are up to date,

i am at a loss on why the game wont start and why i only get a weaksauce page

Saccharide
August 12th, 2010, 10:14 AM
im having same issue, i click play, type in login info click start...redirected to a weaksauce page.... its been doing this every day for the past 6 days i try at all house of the day and nothing, im on windows XP, and using firefox with all addons and flashes are up to date,

i am at a loss on why the game wont start and why i only get a weaksauce page
The issue you're getting is specific to your account (something to do with security answers missing). I'll get someone to look at it. Meanwhile, you can try a different account and it should be ok.

Anglered
August 20th, 2010, 07:54 PM
hello.... can someone help me here?
I got this problem since yesterday, after I log in, and then click PLAY, it will go to channel test and then it will loading, but after that it will show only blank and black page.

i have try to set a new account but still got same problem. For your info, im running in firefox(new version) and flash player also on NEW version.

I hope that someone can help me with this problem..... :(

TQ

Saccharide
August 22nd, 2010, 04:52 PM
hello.... can someone help me here?
I got this problem since yesterday, after I log in, and then click PLAY, it will go to channel test and then it will loading, but after that it will show only blank and black page.

i have try to set a new account but still got same problem. For your info, im running in firefox(new version) and flash player also on NEW version.

I hope that someone can help me with this problem..... :(

TQ
To check whether this is a problem specific to your system, have you tried using a different browser?

Akimue
August 23rd, 2010, 02:49 PM
The game seems to work fully with a brand new install (no extensions/addons) of Google Chrome.

Not to mention that when you full screen the game in Chrome (by pressing F11), there are no toolbars shown, unlike in Firefox.