PDA

View Full Version : Fragoria Issues

MrSaturn
August 3rd, 2010, 04:24 PM
Greetings,

I have testimony gathered from the various threads in the Discussion forum. I wanted to get a centralized place to have all issues with the game not running and/or disconnection issues and/or loading issues addressed with some basic information about your system/browser so we can send this off to the developers.

What I would like is for you guys that are having issues to fill out the following:

Issue:
Browser(version number as well):
Operating System:
Adobe Flash version:
Browser Plugins:

Here's an example that someone posted before.

Issue: I get disconnected right after logging in.
Browser(version number as well): Opera v. 10.60 (also tried with IE)
Operating System: Windows Vista Home Basic 32bit
Adobe Flash version: Flash player v. 10,1,53,64 (latest)
Browser Plugins: N/A

MrSaturn
August 8th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Now that the black screen issue has been fixed, we can start to iron out other issues. Please let us know if you are having trouble getting onto the game. General game issues are okay as well but we want to tackle all the major issues first.

Paul231
October 11th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Hello Saturn.

There are times from 5-10mins after logging in I get disconnected >.> (sometimes though it stay connected for 40-50mins) This is kinda annoying.

Also the A for attack hotkey dont work 100% of the time.

If there is anything else I be sure to post.

Araia
October 13th, 2010, 06:42 PM
I apologize since I already have this posted on the game bugs but I saw this and figured I might want to post here as well.
The browsers I'm using are both Mozilla and Internet Explorer both the latest versions... On both computers I'm using Vista Home Basic. Adobe 10 the latest version... Plugins N/A.
So originally I thought this problem might be lag but I was wrong. I was in the cow pasture of Fragoville and when I was trying to leave my character kept getting shot back to where it was originally. Seems like lag... I finally get to the game portal but it will not work, and not only will that not work but my skills/magic won't load. So some guy comes along and keeps killing me while I'm defenseless, lol. So I try to resurrect, and same problem. I logged out, logged back in and I'm standing at the dock of Fragoville but when you look at my listed location on the society/guild tab it says that I'm still in the pasture... And when I try to leave the dock I still get the same problem. It shoots me back to where I was standing originally when I logged in... Any ideas? Someone suggested I download the client but since that's not apart of Suba I won't be able to keep my characters... And I know someone also said there is no client but there is... It's just optional and as far as I've seen, Suba does not offer it.

Paul231
October 13th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Hello Saturn.

There are times from 5-10mins after logging in I get disconnected >.> (sometimes though it stay connected for 40-50mins) This is kinda annoying. not dcing as much, but I get random ping spike 520-15000 no idea why though.

Also the A for attack hotkey dont work 100% of the time. I fixed it, it was my key board doing it >.<.

If there is anything else I be sure to post.

Another problem as of late is that my pet became glitched. It stays in one spot and does not move.

Thats all for now.

GeniusMind
October 19th, 2010, 01:40 PM
I apologize since I already have this posted on the game bugs but I saw this and figured I might want to post here as well.
The browsers I'm using are both Mozilla and Internet Explorer both the latest versions... On both computers I'm using Vista Home Basic. Adobe 10 the latest version... Plugins N/A.
So originally I thought this problem might be lag but I was wrong. I was in the cow pasture of Fragoville and when I was trying to leave my character kept getting shot back to where it was originally. Seems like lag... I finally get to the game portal but it will not work, and not only will that not work but my skills/magic won't load. So some guy comes along and keeps killing me while I'm defenseless, lol. So I try to resurrect, and same problem. I logged out, logged back in and I'm standing at the dock of Fragoville but when you look at my listed location on the society/guild tab it says that I'm still in the pasture... And when I try to leave the dock I still get the same problem. It shoots me back to where I was standing originally when I logged in... Any ideas? Someone suggested I download the client but since that's not apart of Suba I won't be able to keep my characters... And I know someone also said there is no client but there is... It's just optional and as far as I've seen, Suba does not offer it.

If this happens again (springing back to original place and cannot move forward) ..leave the game for 15-20 mins and enter..that should solve the problem..

Thank you