PDA

View Full Version : Money Making Techniques

Moeyassi
August 11th, 2010, 07:59 AM
Hey guys, now I'm a really low level (8x)
But I have made 40kk in a few weeks :)

Ok I'll put up a few guides here and yeah check some out:

First technique; Mana merchanting.
Risk: High
Requirements: Lot of gold.
So what you gotta do here is take a risk in buying mana. You have to buy heaps but heres what you do.
If you find a shop with heaps of Mystic Mana potions for 6k/each buy them all.
Once you have collected alot, sell them for a price higher than 6k each. What I did is I sold them for 9k each and all been bough overnight
So lets put this in math:
I bought 200 Mystic Mana 6k each = 1.2kk
I sold all Mystic Mana for 9k that = 1.8kk
So this is 600k profit.
You can do this every night and sell overnight.
I made 22kk from this.

I will be putting more guides up when I have the time too.

Warshal
August 20th, 2010, 11:12 PM
I think this depends on server to server... with the box recent event, the price of mana is at all time low... Now I'm not sure what's the price is, now.

ed teh gar
August 21st, 2010, 12:18 AM
I think this depends on server to server... with the box recent event, the price of mana is at all time low... Now I'm not sure what's the price is, now.

Its low now but i guarantee you the week after the mana event ends the price will skyrise its way back to where it was.

Btw for mana farming mages are the best tool. an hour in DS nets about 30-60 mys mana for free depending on your build and the spawn you get

Moeyassi
August 29th, 2010, 09:52 AM
During the event Mana prices went REALLY low like people started selling mana for 1k each! I bought all the mana I can and now I'm selling it for 8k each and I sold all 562 Mystic Mana, so I spent 562k buying mana, and I sold it for 8k each and I now made 4.4kk. Well this won't be really used for 10x since they can get very good items in training places and sell for high.