PDA

View Full Version : "lvl-up-too-fast"-banned

Hansedude
August 17th, 2010, 03:40 AM
Hey, I've been searching the forum for posts that can tell me why I can't connect to server.
I figured out that you can get banned for a day if you level up too fast.. Here is what I did: I wanted to start a new character and used 2 of the chaos crystals I got from packages... When I was level 9 (after like 2 minutes) I got banned, which means I now can't play because I used the crystals..
Well it might be a good idea to have a security like this to prevent bots (or whatever you want the security for?) but I think it's ridiculous to have a such thing when we have 5x exp event (on Valento at least)...

Hope you'll consider to remove this at least until merge when 5x exp stops

SunnyZ
August 17th, 2010, 04:41 AM
It is not wise to use chaos crystals until you reach at least lvl 10 - 15.
It takes less than 20 minutes to get lvl 15 by yourself, then you can use crystals, but you shouldn't use more than one at a time until you reach lvl 20.

The blacklist is cleared twice a day.

Fala
August 17th, 2010, 06:08 AM
To use 3 chaos xtals at the same time when 15+ should be ok now, worked for me last week

RagnarokCede
August 23rd, 2010, 11:13 AM
This temp blacklist thing must be a new addition or else I got lucky. I've done this in the past without any issue. :rolleyes:

MrSaturn
August 23rd, 2010, 04:24 PM
The blacklist has been unchanged since the start of 2010 at least. I'm not sure if we can even change anything about it. The blacklist always assumes x1 which(to be fair) is very generous in the amount of leeway that it gives. I believe this is exactly the reason why we can't go over x5.