PDA

View Full Version : [IMAGE] There's something wrong with this

RenLotus
August 21st, 2010, 07:02 PM
Take note of this guys so you won't screw up

Well it might be too small to read, so i'll type down

Strongman
The character is at the beginning of his/her path. HE is partly a soldier, partly a MAGICIAN.

Shaman
Becoming a STRONGMAN, the character chooses the path of might, master weapons and military skills, so that to become powerful fighter, learn how to wear armor and manage a bow, double or heavy weapon.

Akimue
August 23rd, 2010, 04:07 AM
Yes, there are a lot of errors with descriptions of things that I've noticed, namely the class choices. It's as if their pulling from their databases incorrectly (a wrong counter number, perhaps?).

MrSaturn
August 23rd, 2010, 08:02 AM
This is partly the reason why I rewrote everything that's on our fragoria.subagames.com class descriptions. I would've liked to have rewritten the whole site but frankly I was concerned with describing something incorrectly by de-Engrishing it. That may be the case with some spell/skill descriptions but I tried to leave those alone as much as I could.

Please visit http://fragoria.subagames.com/class.aspx for class-related information.

Akimue
August 23rd, 2010, 02:45 PM
Thanks, MrSaturn. I just wish I could re-write all the English stuff for them. I can get the gist of what most descriptions/missions are saying, but I fear that some players may see things like what the OP was talking about and just give up, since it looks very unprofessional.