PDA

View Full Version : For all the stackers...

Leo_Wavathar
October 7th, 2009, 08:39 PM
...thanks for making this game so cool.
MS War is happening, BCU is heavily camping like... 6 maps (those I confirmed as camping, I don't know about the others).
ANI won't even see the Anubis this time.
But, o, well.
For all the stackers: nice choice, sir, nice choice. It's good being on the winning side, right? ;)

FortunePaw
October 7th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Yeah... 30min passed and not even 1 single sp downed... This is sad...

We really need a nation reset or something like that...

Leo_Wavathar
October 7th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Yeah... 30min passed and not even 1 single sp downed... This is sad...

We really need a nation reset or something like that...

Sure thing, man. :/
I hope you guys are having fun killing the ANIes on awesome 8v1 battle. XD

~And Right now, in Bygeniou City... :V

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3817/hahams.jpg

*Sorry about the low quali-- o, **** that -.-

Leo_Wavathar
October 7th, 2009, 09:16 PM
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7872/hahams2.png

~

Now I'm trolling the warchat :V
It's as powerfull as trolling /b/, ya know? :V

Leo_Wavathar
October 7th, 2009, 09:20 PM
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/276/hahaaa.png

Leo_Wavathar
October 7th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Anyways...

OUTNUMBER.

**** this game. :/

Trollpoke
October 7th, 2009, 09:36 PM
hmmmmm....

so like, i loged on, there was a ms, i loged out. **** yah

Pinoyisthenewblack
October 7th, 2009, 09:40 PM
and that's why there is almost no arena, they can't outnumber us in arena and get owned lol

VladTheImplier
October 7th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Its been almost 1 and half hour and ANI hasnt killed a single sp.

Seriously transfer the 8 ****ing ppl remaning from revo or this server is going to be a 1 bar server by next year.

LycannOrigin
October 7th, 2009, 09:52 PM
huh i tried :(

Healygig
October 7th, 2009, 09:54 PM
YEERRRRP . BCU can camp at least 6 maps and still have a whole form just to come hunt me down. Gotta love this.

Leo_Wavathar
October 7th, 2009, 10:01 PM
MS is almost over, we no SP down. Pretty cool.

I'm loling with a BR BCU A-g saying:
"LOOK, MAN, YOU NOOB! I MISS MORE SHOTS ON A TAKE OFF MOB (he doesn't know how to spell Stone Ruins, i guess) THAN I MISS SHOTS ON YOU".

He probably thinks that those "misses" are due to the guys skill and don't know that exists something called Attack Build or Evasion Build. O well. :v

And... really.. most BRs in BCU are just ridiculous. You can't even chat like normal people with them. Some trying to troll me, etc.. But.. o well. :/

Leo_Wavathar
October 7th, 2009, 10:19 PM
FOR THE PROUD OF ANI!
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5218/222pi.png

And.. they even had some afk @ the pad. Nice balance.
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4236/111qg.png

VladTheImplier
October 7th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Flawless victory for bcu

This game is fun

Sch4tten
October 7th, 2009, 10:23 PM
http://s1.directupload.net/images/091008/if28wrop.jpg
http://s3.directupload.net/images/091008/hzmnwlm8.jpg

D: nice lead

hope ani doesnt give up next time :/

KingTraffickerLH
October 7th, 2009, 10:28 PM
nice job trying to show how balanced the server is
*coughcough*

im_not_poly
October 7th, 2009, 10:37 PM
that MS was gay. hurry up and do something or the server will be just BCU stackers camping maps against no ANI (o wait thats what it already is)

Proboa
October 7th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Fun ms was fun :V

ITS ME THE DOCTORGUY
October 7th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Server is fine. JohnWayne is clearly the best leader in the history of Artemis and clearly it is merely ANI just not trying. Clearly server is balanced, clearly.

8Morge9
October 7th, 2009, 10:41 PM
n1c3 j0b BCU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P0oR sTup1d ANIs gO h0m3 4nD cRy t0 y0ur m0th3R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH

Morthai
October 7th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Ani'S just didnt even tryed to do anything than hunting killmarks after getting raped in dasy... was really funny to see more and more aniis logging in on thier spy-bcu chars and spamming the warchat :P Ani's lack of any good lead, preparation or tactical choices... thats the truth nothing else! JahnWayne is a brilliant leader on BCU and his nation just supporting him at maximum level. Somthing that JulesWinnfield will never acieve :D

Trollpoke
October 7th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Server is fine. JohnWayne is clearly the best leader in the history of Artemis and clearly it is merely ANI just not trying. Clearly server is balanced, clearly.

clearly.

u know, if we had all the top ani brigs come back from not caring, the server would be balanced. therfore it is balanced for sures.

Pinoyisthenewblack
October 7th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Ani'S just didnt even tryed to do anything than hunting killmarks after getting raped in dasy... was really funny to see more and more aniis logging in on thier spy-bcu chards and spamming the warchat :P Ani's lack of any good lead, preparation or tactical choices... thats the truth nothing else! JahnWayne is a brilliant leader on BCU and his nation just supporting him at maximum level. Somthing that JulesWinnfield will never acieve :D

/facepalm.jpg

Mike Cosgrove
October 7th, 2009, 10:47 PM
After the mothership despawned, the server was shutdown after the following phrase was broadcasted to all:

BCU VICTORY
THANK

Leo_Wavathar
October 7th, 2009, 10:48 PM
n1c3 j0b BCU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P0oR sTup1d ANIs gO h0m3 4nD cRy t0 y0ur m0th3R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR DUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR

I WoN AgAINsTTT AnI WITh MOrE nUMbArS!
i Am THE bESsSRRTTT

http://forum.subagames.com/image.php?u=11471&dateline=1253856746&type=thumb

HUUUUR

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2094/123pp.jpg

DUUURrR

VladTheImplier
October 7th, 2009, 10:48 PM
After the mothership despawned, the server was shutdown after the following phrase was broadcasted to all:

BCU VICTORY
THANK
I think i love you

Trollpoke
October 7th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Ani'S just didnt even tryed to do anything than hunting killmarks after getting raped in dasy... was really funny to see more and more aniis logging in on thier spy-bcu chars and spamming the warchat :P Ani's lack of any good lead, preparation or tactical choices... thats the truth nothing else! JahnWayne is a brilliant leader on BCU and his nation just supporting him at maximum level. Somthing that JulesWinnfield will never acieve :D

i... i can't tell if this is sarcasm or.... no, he can't me serious. its sarcasm... right?

RIGHT????!!!!!

Morthai
October 7th, 2009, 10:50 PM
/facepalm.jpg

at you! :P

i... i can't tell if this is sarcasm or.... no, he can't me serious. its sarcasm... right?

RIGHT????!!!!!

no it isnt sarcasm dude /epic facepalm

VladTheImplier
October 7th, 2009, 10:51 PM

WAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH
P0oR sTup1d Ig4Ar 7h4t I c4N 0n3 sh0t A4nD 74lKs 7iK3 7Hi5

KingTraffickerLH
October 7th, 2009, 10:53 PM

says the nameless gear who relies on numbers

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So liek, BCU, arena hh in liek 6 mins, how about a 12v12 :D

Leo_Wavathar
October 7th, 2009, 10:55 PM

DUUURrR

word word

says the nameless gear who relies on numbers
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So liek, BCU, arena hh in liek 6 mins, how about a 12v12 :D

O rly? Even I'd log to Arena, but... never... enough... people... ;/

8Morge9
October 7th, 2009, 10:58 PM
H3y ANI Str4t D. C0m3 tr0ll m3 k4y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaaahahahHahaahaahahAAAhHAHAHahahaahahaHah

VladTheImplier
October 7th, 2009, 10:59 PM
H3y ANI Str4t D. C0m3 tr0ll m3 k4y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaaahahahHahaahaahahAAAhHAHAHahahaahahaHah
http://www.djangowexler.com/images/stfu.jpg

8Morge9
October 7th, 2009, 11:01 PM
4nd shUt uP B4llst0, st0pz spyInG!

VladTheImplier
October 7th, 2009, 11:01 PM
4nd shUt uP B4llst0, st0pz spyInG!
Go ****ing talk like a ***** on fotolog

8Morge9
October 7th, 2009, 11:04 PM
wHy d0nT u g0 oN foToLog so u D0nt se3 m3 4nd r4g3 aT tH3 w4y I t4lK?

VladTheImplier
October 7th, 2009, 11:05 PM
wHy d0nT u g0 oN foToLog so u D0nt se3 m3 4nd r4g3 aT tH3 w4y I t4lK?
Why dont you get your ***** ass out of this forum you gigantic ******

Leo_Wavathar
October 7th, 2009, 11:07 PM
This guy is weird. :/

8Morge9
October 7th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Y0ur3 w3ird3r sInC3 y0ur3 g1v1nG m3 Al! tH1s A10sHunNn

VladTheImplier
October 7th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Y0ur3 w3ird3r sInC3 y0ur3 g1v1nG m3 Al! tH1s A10sHunNn
http://shadowwar.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/retard.jpg

8Morge9
October 7th, 2009, 11:12 PM
n1cE piC LiM. W4nn4 du3l s0 1 c4n wIp3 th4t sM1L3 oFf uR uGlY f4c3?

VladTheImplier
October 7th, 2009, 11:13 PM
n1cE piC LiM. W4nn4 du3l s0 1 c4n wIp3 th4t sM1L3 oFf uR uGlY f4c3?
Talks the guy with the gay ass avatar

seriously get the **** out

Healygig
October 7th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Xinlin, you run from me in a war, with other gears helping you like 4v1 me. Lol?

8Morge9
October 7th, 2009, 11:16 PM
IM n0t geTTiNg oUt wh3n BCU ar3 wiNnIng. M n0t s2Pid Lyk U GiRls.

s0 wh4t If I ruN anD u R b3tT3r P1l0t? U loSt MS, w3 w0n!!!!!!!!!

BCU 4 lyfffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAhahahHAhahAHAHA los3r ANIs

loooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllll

VladTheImplier
October 7th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Are you really so ****ing retarded

By the way im up for the duel just tell me when and where so i can rape your ass out of the ****ing internet

Monkeynucleosis
October 7th, 2009, 11:20 PM
I find it alarming that you guys are giving this person so much
undeserved attention. The guy has clearly shown what type of
person they are. What happened to "Don't feed the trolls"? Just
leave him alone and eventually he'll find out how ignorant he sounds :/
IMO he doesn't deserve 3+ pages of attention :/ Just my 2¢

~t

Just
leave him alone and eventually he'll find out how ignorant he sounds :/

Or maybe he won't..... :/

KingTraffickerLH
October 7th, 2009, 11:22 PM
so i heard i spy? :O
OH and i guess im strat director?

KP BE TRIPPIN'

8Morge9
October 7th, 2009, 11:23 PM
And thats why Turnip is smart.

How does it feel guys, when the jokes are on you? Getting all riled up and ****.

Au revoir, see you tomorrow. Got enough lols to have me a good night's sleep. :D

Monkeynucleosis
October 7th, 2009, 11:24 PM

How does it feel guys, when the jokes are on you? Getting all riled up and ****.

Au revoir, see you tomorrow. Got enough lols to have me a good night's sleep. :D

:O .....wow.....

VladTheImplier
October 7th, 2009, 11:25 PM

Yeah go ****ing sleep and never come back

8Morge9
October 7th, 2009, 11:28 PM
so i heard i spy? :O
OH and i guess im strat director?

N4h, t4lk1ng b0ut hoW uR alL...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2455/3992111834_9b954ed9f8.jpg

... s3c0nDs 4ft3r I p0st3d h3R3.

VladTheImplier
October 7th, 2009, 11:30 PM

8Morge9
October 7th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Yeah go ****ing sleep and never come back

Profanity wont save your ego Lim. You fell head over heels on a troll. And Im pretty sure youll still keep on seeing me here as long as youre adamant on showering me with 'attention'. :D

KingTraffickerLH
October 7th, 2009, 11:31 PM
called feeding teh troll

hurdurrrr
oh and nice spying ;D

leon27607
October 7th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Sigh, most boring Ms ever, I had to go to bark/den A for some action, but at that time i think my dad was dling stuff cuz i had 1500 ping on vent and for those who killed me in den A, they'll know I was laggin hardcore(I couldn't siege, my screen was blank, then all of a sudden there's 4 gears right next to me shooting at me, I see a Bg 4000m away, I get hawky spammed to death by him o_O). But like seriously what happened to that "SoB" month? That was a very nice month, fun for both BCU and ANI, both sides managed to win wars and during that month even some BCU were discouraged and QQing saying this was the end for BCU.

P.S. Ditto likes me to land on top of his dead body XD.

Monkeynucleosis
October 7th, 2009, 11:32 PM
N4h, t4lk1ng b0ut hoW uR alL...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2455/3992111834_9b954ed9f8.jpg

... s3c0nDs 4ft3r I p0st3d h3R3.

So just out of curiosity, if you have the ability to post with proper grammar,
why type with numbers, and different casings, etc.? Do you normally type
that way? :O Or is it so people react negatively towards you and you can troll
them for your own entertainment?

~t

gnosis22
October 7th, 2009, 11:35 PM
tH1s G4I B3 mY H3ar00000000 <3

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa23/zeus_the_moose/123.jpg

VladTheImplier
October 7th, 2009, 11:35 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4uBoI7AJdhY/Sg4GrAU79tI/AAAAAAAABv4/ACDbLpzFgQw/s400/trollface1.jpg
Nuff said

8Morge9
October 7th, 2009, 11:37 PM
I'll sum this up.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2587/3992126658_1e0d633ace.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2455/3992132324_54e8ba7527.jpg

8Morge9
October 7th, 2009, 11:41 PM
But like seriously what happened to that "SoB" month?

Pe.enoy Swift happened.

leon27607
October 7th, 2009, 11:43 PM
limwer is spy he was on our vent :V listening to us talking :O

FortunePaw
October 7th, 2009, 11:52 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4uBoI7AJdhY/Sg4GrAU79tI/AAAAAAAABv4/ACDbLpzFgQw/s400/trollface1.jpg
Nuff said

I lol'd, hard.

Mike Cosgrove
October 8th, 2009, 12:09 AM
Chill with the flames and general sillyness.

Also, I don't know if typing like a retarded 1337 person is a punshible offense or not, but i'm going to go see what the ruling is.

If it is a punishible offense, consider this a warning.

PallyVII
October 8th, 2009, 12:23 AM
The problem as I see it, I only see a few people actually trying. I can almost name all the people I saw in that war : Ditto, Holly, Pavillion, Nidoqueen, Isok, Missgazerbeam, and likely only five others. While my hat is off to these brave folk for not giving up given the odds they must overcome, I must wonder : where the hell is the rest of ANI?! Are they so demoralized they can't gather, or did we really have ANI camped so far back that no one else could make it to the SP maps?

Either way, I agree that a nation reset is well called for.

Radlnferno
October 8th, 2009, 12:29 AM
The problem as I see it, I only see a few people actually trying. I can almost name all the people I saw in that war : Ditto, Holly, Pavillion, Nidoqueen, Isok, Missgazerbeam, and likely only five others. While my hat is off to these brave folk for not giving up given the odds they must overcome, I must wonder : where the hell is the rest of ANI?! Are they so demoralized they can't gather, or did we really have ANI camped so far back that no one else could make it to the SP maps?

lol, i was there too, on my bg, and inviswhoring my ass to the sp and getting off a single gbm before getting ag raped...and then flying all the way back and then rise and repeating, though a few times, i did get cohed in, in which i just invis and went to the sp xD lol i'll be back on my ag when i make another smash XD or supreme, whichever gets made first lol.

Pinoyisthenewblack
October 8th, 2009, 01:02 AM

you really had ANI camped so far back that no one else could make it to the SP maps...

I mean... try to get trough a door alone while 4 guys are blocking your way pushing you away. That's the ratio I think, 4:1

And where do all the stackers go during War Point Happy Hour? can't outnumber there, eh?

KrisKros
October 8th, 2009, 01:08 AM

Actually, I forgot that we had it tonight; I just prioritize school stuff over playing.

And i would say that it would most likely be that we were camped so far back that we couldnt make it there, and then gave up half way through

iDenarous
October 8th, 2009, 01:17 AM
BCU Were in Den A. All over redline. AFK in daisy. Watching SV. 3-4 agears at zay. A good tylent camp 70% of the time. people in bach. And probably niceboom in rey to top it all off.

Leo_Wavathar
October 8th, 2009, 01:19 AM
I lol'd, hard.

Daammnn, lol, me too. XD
Saved. :V

you really had ANI camped so far back that no one else could make it to the SP maps...

I mean... try to get trough a door alone while 4 guys are blocking your way pushing you away. That's the ratio I think, 4:1

And where do all the stackers go during War Point Happy Hour? can't outnumber there, eh?

Indeed, this. I'll use Krls' words as my words.
And... well.. about the WP HH, sadly, it's true. Some guys are so used to fight outnumbering the enemies that just avoid the arena. *sigh*

OH, AND THE SPIES! Don't forget to mention the spies!
It was mentioned "let's go to Daisy", 1 minute later the map was camped, Pandea B was camped, etc. LOLWUT
Funny game. :/

8Morge9
October 8th, 2009, 01:28 AM
iDenarous, nice to see you like my avatar so much as to use it as your own. ;)

But as long as we are on the 'stacking' subject, may I ask how its going being a BCU iDenarous, or should I say Tatz?

And where is Ysoserious now btw? Did he quit piloting Incubus as well cause you guys still get owned even when you guys switched over when BCU started winning?

Bandro
October 8th, 2009, 01:37 AM
Do want stack :d :d

Eisbaer1109
October 8th, 2009, 01:52 AM
lol at BCU....but if they couldnt outnumber us...they would lose everything.

look in the arenas...how many times i see a Artemis BCU team in there...and if they have one they are close it after 2 fights cause they got their ass kicked in fights with even numbers everytime.

Same for 1 vs 1....hell...even their leader aka JohnWayne aka Empilein (who got kicked from the german servers cause he used his GM Tool to create weapons for his friends, btw) dont wanne fight against me, lol..an Hero B-G with leader shield cant kill an other 86 B-G (nice fight in BMC few days ago...he + niceboom kitting like crazy vs me kittin with C-Types...well...end of the story...i got 4 Hero KM and 9 WCs and they killed me 2 times).

you wont see a good fair fight these days...cause everytime we figth with even numbers BCU got their ass kicked and cry for help until they have a 3 or 4 vs 1...and even then they die like flys.

let them have their numbers...more kills for me...and for the KP...go arena and fight vs teams from Prelude server...its more fun cause its Challenge.

ApocryphaB
October 8th, 2009, 01:55 AM
I lol'd when you said Swift happened. My leadership was never going to be successful. ANI went inactive due to the servers being messed up for 3 weeks, Aion coming up(LND migrated), and I have school. My candidate info had said "For the warfunds" yet people didn't take it seriously, but they still voted for me because I was the only 86 Gear on the ballot.

As for numbers, you have to be blind if you can't see that ANI only has like 3 forms or less compared to the fck ton of BCU that can camp up to 6 maps.

Eisbaer1109
October 8th, 2009, 01:57 AM
http://s1.directupload.net/images/091008/if28wrop.jpg
http://s3.directupload.net/images/091008/hzmnwlm8.jpg

D: nice lead

hope ani doesnt give up next time :/

ach und Schatten, grüß Empilein von mir...du solltest ihn ja ständig sehen...ohne dich traut er sich ja kaum mehr aus dem Haus.

Ich freu mich schon auf unsere nächste Begegnung...und meine Pierce Woos erst recht.

Schöne Grüsse vom pösen pösen Hacker ...(sowas meinte zumindestens Lackkratzer letztens...da fragt man sich doch ob Idiotie eine Aufnahmevoraussetzung bei euch ist) aka Edelhonk

KingTraffickerLH
October 8th, 2009, 01:59 AM
ach und Schatten, grüß Empilein von mir...du solltest ihn ja ständig sehen...ohne dich traut er sich ja kaum mehr aus dem Haus.

Ich freu mich schon auf unsere nächste Begegnung...und meine Pierce Woos erst recht.

Schöne Grüsse vom pösen pösen Hacker ...(sowas meinte zumindestens Lackkratzer letztens...da fragt man sich doch ob Idiotie eine Aufnahmevoraussetzung bei euch ist) aka Edelhonk
English only on forums

Eisbaer1109
October 8th, 2009, 02:07 AM
English only on forums

ok...i did greet Schatten and Empilein aka JohnWayne cause without Schatten the "great" BCU Leader (lol) dont go out of the save maps and i told him that i and my Pierce woos are locking happily forward to our next meeting.

and because 1 of them called me a hacker, i gave him a special hug ^^

ok :)

Bandro
October 8th, 2009, 02:11 AM
ok...i did greet Schatten and Empilein aka JohnWayne cause without Schatten the "great" BCU Leader (lol) dont go out of the save maps and i told him that i and my Pierce woos are locking happily forward to our next meeting.

and because 1 of them called me a hacker, i gave him a special hug ^^

ok :)

Spanish only in forum please.

I want to see if it works :D

iDenarous
October 8th, 2009, 02:33 AM
iDenarous, nice to see you like my avatar so much as to use it as your own. ;)

But as long as we are on the 'stacking' subject, may I ask how its going being a BCU iDenarous, or should I say Tatz?

And where is Ysoserious now btw? Did he quit piloting Incubus as well cause you guys still get owned even when you guys switched over when BCU started winning?

oh yes i love this avatar so much. Its usually the retarded things that people love to laugh at so i just threw my bit into it.

As for TaTz. no he doesnt play this gear anymore. Its a new owner. and yes denarous is bcu. But i rarely play him. I pilot an igear on ANI and grinding up a bgear there too. I just want this transferred to have 3 gears there for bcu to cry with. not to mention im just using the igear and do not own it. Funny how one stacker is so quick as to call another person a stacker to bring them down to the same level. But i wont let you do that :) i know what I do on this game and people such as iRazor will hopefully remember the gear on ANI I pilot. (Ask johnwayne who stole the SV Base from him and his brig buddy and him calling me a hacker over it [GGNub]) :)

I try to be on for as many events as possible to help out ANI while you probably with no skill sit in front of a gate and spam your right click mindlessly. I could play on BCU. Stack like you do, but its not about da free wp'z.

You want proof for your one-track mind to register? I can tell you who else knows I play on ANI but that will have to be in PM as I am not dragging them into this conversation.

So keep stacking. Those fellow BCU who take pvp over wp, I salute you.

p.s i already want to transfer

p.s.s your posts suck~

ImArchy
October 8th, 2009, 03:29 AM
lol This is a funny ass thread with that 89 dude...
ok...but seriously we tried for a good bit. I still cant believe that we couldnt even get an SP down. After a point during the MS I just told everyone to town and save there SPI and ****, cause it was retarded. We couldnt gather anywhere as it was enough BCU to counter damn near everything that we could do. Most of ANI are low - mid lvl players, so moost died on rushes and what not; so yea I talked to lim about it in a PM and we decided to cut it out. But soon after we tried to ninja at lease one SP but oh well V:
and someoen said somethin about "what happen to the sob month?" think it was leonagear. well its moe BCU now due to AIF and much other people coming back, and less ANI also, so it was possible to accomplish a lot then, but oh well maybe next time, thx for those who were able to make it in ANI
/fail-leader V:

ArtoriusDivinus
October 8th, 2009, 03:51 AM
I want to stack ANI A- oh wait..

8Morge9
October 8th, 2009, 04:12 AM
lol This is a funny ass thread with that 89 dude...

Of course! This is how REAL pimps troll. :cool:

Cant believe people here are dumb enough to take avatars and forum names seriously. I hope the real xinlin sees this and goes "oh-hey-thats-me-wtf-rage" :p

8Morge9
October 8th, 2009, 04:14 AM
p.s.s your posts suck~

Shut up blackops/valkyrie or whatever name you choose to hide behind now.

3DSerg
October 8th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Can we get a IQ test when registering to SUBA please?

DanielIgear
October 8th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Can we get a IQ test when registering to SUBA please?

I second this motion. I want people to know I have an int quotient of 268 :)

Peace brothers. Oh and ANI, dont worry if youre outnumbered just keep fighting, killmarks dont matter anyway. Look at me, I fight you even when Im alone. Skills > Numbers. If you want to practice duelling, just call me and Ill be glad to teach you.

Leo_Wavathar
October 8th, 2009, 10:28 AM
My candidate info had said "For the warfunds" yet people didn't take it seriously, but they still voted for me because I was the only 86 Gear on the ballot.

As for numbers, you have to be blind if you can't see that ANI only has like 3 forms or less compared to the fck ton of BCU that can camp up to 6 maps.

YO, DAWG! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, I'MMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT IN DAT' MONTH MY VOTE WAS TO YOKITE! YOKITE! =D ..seriously.

So keep stacking. Those fellow BCU who take pvp over wp, I salute you.

ALL HEIL DEM'! o/

/fail-leader V:
No, man! You no fails not, meng! It's ANI who has no numbarz! o/

I want people to know I have an int quotient of 268 :)

Peace brothers. Oh and ANI, dont worry if youre outnumbered just keep fighting, killmarks dont matter anyway. Look at me, I fight you even when Im alone. Skills > Numbers. If you want to practice duelling, just call me and Ill be glad to teach you.

/sig
Daniel: The Best GRINDING Igear in Ace Online

uahuaeheuhaeheaha!
I lol'd in real life here. And sig fixed for you, dawg!
oh you ;)

Okho1987
October 8th, 2009, 11:22 AM

what the? jules is the best leader so far ive seen...... look leadership aint only the factor.... you have to consider that we dont even have the numbaaaaaaaas as bcu do... and calling "Stacking" tactics? thats just...:o
oh i could call stacking a preparation not tactics. l:p

Okho1987
October 8th, 2009, 11:23 AM
HUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR DUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR

I WoN AgAINsTTT AnI WITh MOrE nUMbArS!
i Am THE bESsSRRTTT

http://forum.subagames.com/image.php?u=11471&dateline=1253856746&type=thumb

HUUUUR

DUUURrR

i bet he's a pinoy....... <3 to random ABM Xinlin....

Okho1987
October 8th, 2009, 11:25 AM
http://www.djangowexler.com/images/stfu.jpg

LMAO! yeah STFU!