PDA

View Full Version : free as items

Eudoxia
August 31st, 2010, 11:29 PM
hi all, here are some lower level archer items i've collected... ^^ please message me if you want any! for free of course.

not listed, i also have archer 80d boots and gaunts, and an as ammy +23 hp. but i'd rather give those to an archer i know. ^^; again please message me if you want them and i'll go from there!

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc22/ladymacbeth_/hv3p6v.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc22/ladymacbeth_/4qr91k.png
i'll add more as i find more!

Edit: ... D: it's... shrunk! silly forums. to view closer up go to this link http://i52.tinypic.com/hv3p6v.jpg

ed teh gar
September 1st, 2010, 12:03 AM
Holy cow your a hoarder

Dahnyol
September 1st, 2010, 12:29 AM
What a large warehouse you must have!

ed teh gar
September 1st, 2010, 01:14 AM
who says she stores it in her warehouse.

maybe she paris hiltons it

Dahnyol
September 1st, 2010, 01:16 AM
I dont know what that means

CreamPuffs
September 1st, 2010, 02:54 AM
omg u're awesome

Can I please please have the FPA and the devine???

Exarchia
September 1st, 2010, 03:59 AM
Oh wow...seeing this, you really are the bigger packrat... ;)

If i see you ingame, may i see boots and gaunts? ;) How come you're always on when i'm not? ;)

Zwe
September 1st, 2010, 04:16 AM
Very nice:D

If I see you in game I could give you some gear to add :D

Eudoxia
September 1st, 2010, 02:46 PM
@ Eric and Dahn, X'D i have mules okay, rofl! ... lots of mules (and i have no idea what that means either, Dahn)

@ CreamPuffs, ya sure. ^^ the devine is nice huh? rare to find min spirit. what is your archer's name so i can find you?

@ Peter, well i haven't been on all this week D': i'm like 48% tnl so that's too depressing to log on and see everyday! i'll try to find you =)

@ Zwe, REALLY? thanks so much =D that would be really nice

btw, there's a perf Swift and Titan bow in there. just fyi if anyone knows an archer looking for one.

Fighting31
September 1st, 2010, 02:55 PM
I'm interested in the Great Shield =] If it's still there. - Will try and find you ingame tonight if you're online. =]

/ Infernalist

CreamPuffs
September 1st, 2010, 04:12 PM
@Eudo My archer is Nell! Ty for all the sparklies <3

Exarchia
September 1st, 2010, 05:08 PM
Hehe, i know that problem... ;)

I might be on tomorrow. So little time :(

Hope to be able to find you. And once i level to 75 and then 80 i'll be able to give some things for your sharing basket :)

ed teh gar
September 1st, 2010, 05:20 PM
Min st blaze pls!

also log msn once in awhile

Invalidator
September 1st, 2010, 06:47 PM
@ Eric and Dahn, X'D i have mules okay, rofl! ... lots of mules (and i have no idea what that means either, Dahn)

@ CreamPuffs, ya sure. ^^ the devine is nice huh? rare to find min spirit. what is your archer's name so i can find you?

@ Peter, well i haven't been on all this week D': i'm like 48% tnl so that's too depressing to log on and see everyday! i'll try to find you =)

@ Zwe, REALLY? thanks so much =D that would be really nice

btw, there's a perf Swift and Titan bow in there. just fyi if anyone knows an archer looking for one.

Can I have the perf swift bow please?

rulf
September 1st, 2010, 06:56 PM
also got some old AS items on a mule i dont need :) ill try to find u around an u can add it to the list ;)

Eudoxia
September 1st, 2010, 09:13 PM
@ Nell, it's np, will try to find you tomorrow! ^^; same with you Peter

@ Eric, bah ya XD i've been sick these past few days and my eyes burn staring at a screen! but yepyep, blaze is yours

@ Inva, of course! what char do you want me to pm you on?

@ Rulf, yay <3 thanks a lot! whats your ingame name?

rulf
September 1st, 2010, 09:29 PM
[Pru]rulf[dk] :P probaly easiest to catch me there, else try MegaG

Viol3ts
September 2nd, 2010, 03:49 AM
Eudo,

Can I have the salamander armor? My archer name is blueheart. Can you tell me the time (server time) that you be on often? I might be on Viol3ts (synergy) sometimes. Thnx in advance

fonfonbis
September 2nd, 2010, 08:40 AM
Hi all. I am a little (lvl 64) archer looking for stuff for a short time.

I am interested in the swift bow (lvl 70). Can I borrow it untill i am 75 please?

and i got my old bow (sagittarius dev mix) and soon some gloves lvl 60 to put in the sharing basket ^^

My ign name is fusyakas

Fighting31
September 2nd, 2010, 06:10 PM
I'm still very much interested in that Great Shield, Eudo. I may have some things to trade it for, will take a look.

I'll be on my Mage, Infernalist, tonight. If you're online, I'll track you down somehow. =]

/Inf.

ed teh gar
September 3rd, 2010, 12:19 AM
i met an auto mech who could use the extreme/ancient armor if ya dont mind

Chislev
September 3rd, 2010, 12:54 PM
The idea is great, Eudoxia, i take my hat off to your comitment on helping other archers, maybe someday when i play in your server i will contribute my old archer's gears to your basket, i think i even got some things in some of my valento acc with several AS items up to 6x/7x, i should take a look one of these days. Again, congratulations for doing this.

Now there is something i don't finish to "absorb", are those items available for non-archer characters as well????

Eudoxia
September 3rd, 2010, 01:21 PM
thanks so much Chrislev ^^ and i didnt consider that... =o i prefer to give to chars who need it really. archers would get first pick i guess! but why turn someone down just cause they arent an archer? XD so sure!

so atm:
CreamPuffs/Nell asked for the AS Devine and FPA
Infernalist asked for the great shield (which one btw?)
Edgar asked for the Blaze and the Armor
Viol3ts/Blueheart asked for the Salamander Armor

and sorry Fusyakas, i already gave the Swift bow to Invalidator yesterday. ^^; but i'll keep an eye open for another for you!

XD i tried to find you guys all day yesterday but didnt see anyone! feel free to tell me when you log in and if on alpha or beta and i'll come find you. =) i just checked again but no luck.

Fighting31
September 3rd, 2010, 02:15 PM
Eudo: There was only one Great Shield wasn't there? The +4 one. - There was 2x Grand Shields, though =] - Also, I'm not an Archer, so if any Archers want's it, that's cool =]

Anyways, I'm online now on BETA, and will be for the next hours D: - Goddamned time zones :D

Eudoxia
September 3rd, 2010, 03:08 PM
you can have it! no problem.

and i just checked for you on Beta and couldnt find you xD your char name IS Infernalist, right? i'm not misspelling it? O.O

Exarchia
September 3rd, 2010, 03:39 PM
Rah...probably won't make it til next wednesday. I'm too busy to even check shops til then :(

rulf
September 3rd, 2010, 03:40 PM
online now and for a couple of hours ^^ on beta

Fighting31
September 3rd, 2010, 04:00 PM
you can have it! no problem.

and i just checked for you on Beta and couldnt find you xD your char name IS Infernalist, right? i'm not misspelling it? O.O

No misspelling =] I had forgotten there was fotball on TV :D

Eudoxia
September 3rd, 2010, 04:15 PM
+4 great shield given to Fighting13/Infernalist ^^

*pokes Peter* gogo lazy bones, level to 80! do i need to get my whip..?

ANNNND huge thank you to Rulf!!! i love him! he donated these items. message me if you want any!

http://i52.tinypic.com/4qr91k.png

Fighting31
September 3rd, 2010, 04:30 PM
Mucho appreciated, Eudo =] Thanks again.

You can have my old shield to add to your collection if you wish, an AS 66 STR, 18% Block, Devine Mixed Blaze Shield. =]

As a token of my appreciation. ^^

/Infy.

Chislev
September 3rd, 2010, 11:09 PM
Oh btw, for some strange reason i get an error when i try to see the pìcture.

Maybe i will restart playing an archer there some of these days, so please drop me a message if there is any good sagi available^^ it is my favorite bow (well, besides the level 100 one of course hehe) Thanks in advance.

Eudoxia
September 3rd, 2010, 11:47 PM
wha really? D: stupid website. maybe i can ask a mod to update my first post...?

here is the image rehosted

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc22/ladymacbeth_/4qr91k.png

and ya! =) Rulf donated that +6 Sagi there. i also have a +7 Sagi toy, i think it -1 or -2 though... but it's a sexy glow ;D. it was given to me as a gift since they're also my favourite so i'd only lend it out. so let me know if/when you play! ^^

Viol3ts
September 4th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Eudo,
I'm on vacation right now..so i my log in game is vary. If you can and see posieden911 and windrook in synergy, can you give them the armor to them? Thank you very much.

Ps,
I will finish my vacation in 2 weeks, so after that i will have a definite log in time :)

Chislev
September 4th, 2010, 02:01 AM
Cool, thanks a lot for updating the image address, eudoxia :)

Hehe yes, the sagi is the sexest bow (it reminds me my real bow, i love it) If no one asked for the +6 one i would love to have it, green glowing is also my favorite (got a +6 one on my archer in midranda always as secondary weapon set) But i would never ask you for your personal one, i would hate myself if for any given reason i couldn't be able to give it back as it properly should, but i harthly thank you anyways :)

I tried to log in the game a couple hours ago to check out my val. accs but something is going on with the game, unbelieavable lag!! once i'll be able to log in again i will confirm my archer's name (haven't played those accounts for ages, this archer is still in my only surviving account from yedang times) Now thinking about getting her a sagi makes me feel like going to play her again ^^

fusyaki
September 4th, 2010, 03:18 AM
Thank you for the answer Eudoxia (fusyakas)

I looked for you too these days maybe we are not playing at the same hours. And i got an other char (meca) fusyaki wich is higher lvl that i play often too. So dont worry with a bit of luck ill drop a bow for my as ^^

I look for you again because i got some stuff to give :

gauntlet 50
sagitarius dev mix
gauntlet 70
chaos boots
boots 60
and maybe other things

cya in game.

fusyakas/fusyaki

rulf
September 4th, 2010, 11:09 AM
just glad i could help eudo =)

DarkZgirl
September 5th, 2010, 06:13 PM
seal ring +2 plox <3

Fala
September 6th, 2010, 04:07 AM
Wooo Isa should that make me play my archer again? hehe
I appreciate that thread :]

spike11
September 7th, 2010, 10:45 AM
can i have the lvl 78 bow and lvl 75 armor name is siantarcher on pt ty ty

Crisdonn
September 13th, 2010, 09:29 PM
wew! im reading all your replies and i see no server.. what server are you guys?? especially eudo. cause i would love to have your 8x items maybe the SA and some gloves, boots and bracelets..hehe

hope were from the same server guys.. but i think were not.. cause i dont really recognize the name your talking here..wew!

ed teh gar
September 13th, 2010, 10:02 PM
eudo is valento except she poofed from existence

Crisdonn
September 13th, 2010, 10:27 PM
ouch!! i was hoping awell.. cause im from that server..xD

Crisdonn
September 15th, 2010, 12:26 AM
anyone from awell who's also giving free items?? hehe..xD

http://myprofile.subagames.com/Image.aspx?attachmentid=2658

StarkBlue
September 15th, 2010, 08:58 PM
If only it was Awell (Kzee), Crisdonn, then maybe, just maybe... :rolleyes:

ed teh gar
September 15th, 2010, 09:17 PM
wake up eudo

NARZz
September 15th, 2010, 10:30 PM
pure Valento generosity

Eudoxia
September 18th, 2010, 11:06 PM
hi everyone ^^; im very sorry! i haven't been on lots!

i'm going to try to leave my archer in Ric all day tomorrow, so if you wanted an item please send me a message! i might be afk but i'll respond as soon as possible.

i'll try to find you guys too~~

i'll be in Beta, Valento. see you, pretty archers <3

ed teh gar
September 19th, 2010, 08:02 PM
eudo you still aint online.

Eudoxia
September 20th, 2010, 12:36 AM
*sweat drop* ..... i officially have the memory of a goldfish. x_x

okay! xD Eudoxia Online All Day Part 2: TOMORROW!

i'll leave my archer in Ric, Beta (Valento)

@Eric i can just come find you on MSN first xD

ed teh gar
September 20th, 2010, 02:41 AM
but that would mean logging msn.

which you never do.

bad eudo!

Fala
September 20th, 2010, 02:56 AM
*sweat drop* ..... i officially have the memory of a goldfish. x_x

okay! xD Eudoxia Online All Day Part 2: TOMORROW!

i'll leave my archer in Ric, Beta (Valento)

@Eric i can just come find you on MSN first xD

I even lost the believe in you coming online in msn o_O

PoA-st4r
September 20th, 2010, 09:05 AM
zomg eudo >.<'' ive seen her on msn like. once. LOL.

PoA-st4r
September 20th, 2010, 09:06 AM
btw how the hell is our join dates 2k9 and 2k10 when we've been playing for years?

Exarchia
September 20th, 2010, 10:39 AM
new forums. and suba took over.

ed teh gar
September 21st, 2010, 02:45 PM
annnnd eudo still disapeared

Fala
September 22nd, 2010, 02:16 AM
There are rumors she was seen in ric yesterday to give away items ^^

Deliaaquila
September 22nd, 2010, 11:48 AM
oh!!!!
is an event? "Hide and seek"
we have find to Eudo .................
Plz Fala give us more signs ...........Event only for archers!!!!
Find to Eudo for reward(items)

ed teh gar
September 22nd, 2010, 02:47 PM
i was on beta and didnt see any eudos

Dahnyol
September 22nd, 2010, 03:54 PM
she was there chillin' like a villain , getting spammed with blue text

Eudoxia
September 23rd, 2010, 10:59 AM
ROFL X'D i love you guys
sorry for the game of hide and seek!

i'll try to be on Saturday for a number of hours too. i was on all day Monday i think (...? bad memory) but Saturday seems a lot better!
and.... O.O maybe i'll go on msn too *cue bizarre explosions*
i have to study all weekend, and we all i know i love to waste time hohoho. so PT it is!

Fervid
September 23rd, 2010, 08:35 PM
go back to studies, or i send him after you.

http://www.m0ar.org/4862

Akarui
September 23rd, 2010, 09:03 PM
Ah, what a generous community that PT has grown to have. And Eudoxia, you seem to have quite the fervent crowd at your back. On topic, might I ask for that Wing Shield +7 if it's still up for grabs? AS shields are so hard to come by. C'est la vie, I suppose. Hope to see you around some time.

~Eyesight.

Eudoxia
September 23rd, 2010, 10:55 PM
Fervid more than anything that is tempting me!! XD

thanks a lot Akarui =) my friends have been so incredibly generous to me over the years, so i want to help like they've helped me! PT's such a great community for that ^^. of course you can have the shield, and anything else you want. there's no limit if you need to use them! what's your char name? i'll come find you on Saturday

http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/cebollita_animated_onion/cebollita_animated_onion-17.gif

Akarui
September 23rd, 2010, 11:17 PM
Ha, never noticed that link of Fervid's before. Is it wrong to want a new puppy after seeing that? ~.~

Ultimate agreement there, Eudoxia. I honestly started up again because I remembered my lovely friends from the AoR days. Sadly, none play anymore, but the community is just as amazing as I remembered. :3 My archer's name is Eyesight, on a side note. I'm in PST, so hopefully our time zone's aren't too terribly far apart. x_x Much appreciation for the philanthropy. :>

P.S. That gif thing is amazingly awesome!

ed teh gar
September 24th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Fervid more than anything that is tempting me!! XD

thanks a lot Akarui =) my friends have been so incredibly generous to me over the years, so i want to help like they've helped me! PT's such a great community for that ^^. of course you can have the shield, and anything else you want. there's no limit if you need to use them! what's your char name? i'll come find you on Saturday

http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/cebollita_animated_onion/cebollita_animated_onion-17.gif

lies! i was waitin all week :( didnt see ya on msn or game girly.

Bruuuto
September 24th, 2010, 01:12 AM
well Ed i can confirm that indeed she was on and in Ric =)

Eudoxia
September 24th, 2010, 01:42 AM
wahaha Eric you say this now, and then as soon as i'm on and spamming you about which shopping mall in Phoenix is best you're gonna be: 'make her go away' XD XD

and Bruto ROFL you're just as bad! whenever i went to pm you you were offline *shakes fist*

@ Akarui, well welcome back =D good to have old players again <3 you can borrow my old granny cane.... and i'm mountain time so i think we'll have no troubles. XD till then! gl

Fala
September 24th, 2010, 03:59 AM
oh!!!!
is an event? "Hide and seek"
we have find to Eudo .................
Plz Fala give us more signs ...........Event only for archers!!!!
Find to Eudo for reward(items)

I forgot to take screenshots but saw her on my afk mule! a bit below the strawberry fields... helps us to find her?

Akarui
September 24th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Thankies, Eudoxia. :3 Woo~most of the people I meet live on the opposite side of the world, so I hardly see them unless I stay up until 3 am on Saturdays. Glad to have people on my side of the hemisphere.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/803/20109247583.th.jpg (http://img512.imageshack.us/i/20109247583.jpg/)
Oddly enough, I always seem to see the above mentioned person AFK and lurking in this out-of-the-way area. You'll have to start a stake-out, or something. :]

Bruuuto
September 24th, 2010, 07:34 PM
sorry i missed you Eudo - guess I should have "lurked" a lil bit longer ; P

ed teh gar
September 25th, 2010, 02:59 PM
its saturday!
where are you

Akarui
September 25th, 2010, 03:03 PM
It's about 1 pm there, so maybe Eudoxia's out to lunch? :]

“Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.”

In the mean time, I need to do this newfound t4 rank up for my knight. o:<

ed teh gar
September 25th, 2010, 07:34 PM
eudddooooo where are ya girly

Eudoxia
September 26th, 2010, 12:57 AM
MISSION.... FAIL

i'm sorry! i had to go shopping and then finish garden work before it snows. ... ಠ_ಠ okay really i tried to do everything but study. but i'll be home studying all day Sunday so i'll leave my laptop on and my char in Ric. or so help me god XD

@Aka ha nice quote =) and good luck with the quest. beat him to a pulp! FISTS OF FURY

if anyone knows any low lvl archers tell them to check the item list if they need anything... i need to make room on my poor mules D'X

ed teh gar
September 26th, 2010, 03:19 PM
poofed again!

predone13
September 26th, 2010, 04:26 PM
she was in game saw her a hour ago

ed teh gar
September 26th, 2010, 04:46 PM
i saw her too but she poofed!

StarkBlue
September 26th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Ah, Eudoxia was indeed online for several hours. She was in her usual spot near the warehouse o:

Akarui
September 26th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Yes, indeed. She poofed off to study shortly after passing me the Wing Shield. :3
Much appreciation again, Eudoxia.~

ed teh gar
September 26th, 2010, 08:39 PM
i was chattin with her too she said brb then disappeared.

Fala
September 27th, 2010, 03:00 AM
I think i saw you ingame Akarui ó_O
Isa my mule would be able to pass your items, 24/7 standing useless around, give it some meaning :>

Chislev
September 27th, 2010, 10:21 AM
I've been trying to catch eudoxia online too but no luck so far T_T

Akarui
September 27th, 2010, 07:50 PM
GASP! Oh no, I've been spotted. D: But that's no surprise really, I usually wander around either checking shops a billion times for 6x KS and AS gear, or I'm off climbing stuff. :]

Perseverance, Chislev! You'll catch Eudoxia one day~

Chislev
September 27th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Now that i read your name i believe i saw you in town too, maybe onone of my trips to Beta trying to find Eudo^^, but as you say, someday will catch her up :)

Eudoxia
September 27th, 2010, 08:32 PM
let's catch each other..... NOW! =D

i'll be on Beta waiting for you ^_^ home all night for exam tomorrow.

Akarui
September 27th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Proof~http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1390/201092717455.th.jpg (http://img256.imageshack.us/i/201092717455.jpg/) http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/157/2010927175145.th.jpg (http://img517.imageshack.us/i/2010927175145.jpg/)

PT needs a 1st person zoom function. Would be great for framing up shots, or for the occasional stalker paparazzi shot :3.

Also glad to know that I'm noticed. *-*

Eudoxia
September 27th, 2010, 11:58 PM
rofl!! you should have warned me and i would have smiled for my picture XD *mugshot* Xinrie looks too pretty next to me.

it's official, Chrislev and i are like Romeo and Juliet constantly passing by each other ;~;

ed teh gar
September 28th, 2010, 12:03 AM
zzz i had meetings. :( why are you never msn

Fala
September 28th, 2010, 02:27 AM
Could be announced like an event: find the eudo :3

Chislev
September 28th, 2010, 09:14 AM
ROFL!!

Meh, i just saw your post...only 12 hours and 40 minutes after you wrote it T_T I was in Midranda, aging (maturing) a friend's bow (I know it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it) by that time yesterday :/

No matter, i will keep logging in Beta to check if you are on when i come to the game and before i turn the computer off, eventually will find you. By the way, my archer there is low level (only 47), still running in level 9 gloves, level 16 boots, so i guess i will be able (if we can ever meet) to get off some weight from your inventory xD Well, at least some vega Demir was so nice to drop me a perfect min/min/min sagi, ahhh but it is level/1 lmao i love it anyways

ed teh gar
September 28th, 2010, 09:20 PM
euuddddo when ya gonna be around msn/in game

I can help ya with space btw.

Dahnyol
September 28th, 2010, 11:02 PM
damn eudo did you win Starsearch or something? so popular =')

MrBusy
September 28th, 2010, 11:22 PM
damn eudo did you win Starsearch or something? so popular =')

That has a reason! She's the most beautiful PT-player in the world!

;D, <3

Dahnyol
September 28th, 2010, 11:39 PM
That has a reason! She's the most beautiful PT-player in the world!
;D, <3

I may have had an e-crush when i was 13 years old. Even though we didnt chat much
The idea of my clanmate (in a clan called Gruppe Sechs nonetheless) a girl, playing the same video game!?

=O <--- 13 year old Mind Blown

heartfelt feelings aside, she is holding strings over all of you!
Dance puppets, dance!

MrBusy
September 28th, 2010, 11:41 PM
I may have had an e-crush when i was 13 years old. Even though we didnt chat much
The idea of my clanmate (in a clan called Gruppe Sechs nonetheless) a girl, playing the same video game!?

=O <--- 13 year old Mind Blown

heartfelt feelings aside, she is holding strings over all of you!
Dance puppets, dance!

Can I hire you? You sure made me laugh :P

Dahnyol
September 28th, 2010, 11:46 PM
Now , I too hold the strings. If Eudoxia decides to share

Dance MrBusy, DANCE! Poo and pee outside only! Stay out of the kitchen, you stay out of the kitchen!

p.s : I am currently unemployed ='[, what does this job en tale?
if it goes well i will have eudoxia loosen the leash! Just kidding. sort of....

Eudoxia
September 29th, 2010, 01:09 AM
@Fala kekeke, maybe Saturn needs an apprentice? (btw, i still haven't forgotten you wanna see my fat cat live ^^ maybe this weekend if i'm on my laptop with my webcam i'll show you her)

@Chrislev how dare you not read the forum every 2 minutes? XD but don't worry, aging bows is painful so i can forgive you for this punishment hehe. screw Vega! don't worry about that Sagi, you can have my personal +7 one. i always loved it as a toy... XD but then i realized when do i really use it? so i can part with it to a worthy Sagi lover!

@Eric tomorrow morning =D i have to go in the afternoon, but i have the morning off to sit around and stare at the ceiling (and ty -.- i'm so upset with this weight thing... my archer was fat as it is! it's like trying to squeeze into a size 0 dress when you're a size 6, grrr.)

@Busy aw haha tyvm! ^.^ but i'm sure there are more attractive people who just don't post D:

@Dahnyol XD i don't even what to call you anymore, UK... Unknown... Danyew... Dahnyol... oh my goodness. and i was lured into Gruppe Sechs by the evil mastermind, Khonshu and his evil +7 slayer... it was like one of those lights that draws flies towards it! @_@ you can't resist.

Pikochan
September 29th, 2010, 02:05 AM
May I ask what server do you play on?

Dahnyol
September 29th, 2010, 02:10 AM
daniel is cool. everything is a variation of it (except for unknownkiller, just my young mind trying to sound cool). yeah he lured me too. he was a beautiful man.

possibly the most beautiful PT player in the world ... ?

Fala
September 29th, 2010, 02:20 AM
@Fala kekeke, maybe Saturn needs an apprentice? (btw, i still haven't forgotten you wanna see my fat cat live ^^ maybe this weekend if i'm on my laptop with my webcam i'll show you her)

@Chrislev how dare you not read the forum every 2 minutes? XD but don't worry, aging bows is painful so i can forgive you for this punishment hehe. screw Vega! don't worry about that Sagi, you can have my personal +7 one. i always loved it as a toy... XD but then i realized when do i really use it? so i can part with it to a worthy Sagi lover!

@Eric tomorrow morning =D i have to go in the afternoon, but i have the morning off to sit around and stare at the ceiling (and ty -.- i'm so upset with this weight thing... my archer was fat as it is! it's like trying to squeeze into a size 0 dress when you're a size 6, grrr.)

@Busy aw haha tyvm! ^.^ but i'm sure there are more attractive people who just don't post D:

@Dahnyol XD i don't even what to call you anymore, UK... Unknown... Danyew... Dahnyol... oh my goodness. and i was lured into Gruppe Sechs by the evil mastermind, Khonshu and his evil +7 slayer... it was like one of those lights that draws flies towards it! @_@ you can't resist.

That you still remember that O_O okok, cats exchange then hehe.

MrBusy
September 29th, 2010, 03:03 AM

I think that's a lie :P

ed teh gar
September 29th, 2010, 12:41 PM
waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitin

Viol3ts
September 29th, 2010, 11:54 PM
been trying to catch you but fail Eudo :(

Eudoxia
September 30th, 2010, 12:00 AM
ah yep ^^; i've been looking for you too!

if you're on, i will leave my char in Alpha Ric for the next 30 mins or so! hope to see you

Viol3ts
September 30th, 2010, 02:02 AM
sorry i had dinner so i couldn't log on. maybe see you on the weekend? are you in the west coast (US)?? let me know the time and i'll log on :)

Chislev
September 30th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Viol3ts idea is great, let us know some time reference Eudo and we can try loggin in at then to find you :)

Chislev
September 30th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Cannot edit the precious message, so:

Last update:
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/715/2010930141731.jpg http://www.robmdq.com.ar/robtoons/crying.gif

saborugu
September 30th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Hi eudo i am in now (beta) in ric hope we meet :)

Akarui
September 30th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Ah, the hunt for Eudoxia, the rush of conflicting time zones, and erroneous passing-by coincidences continues. I just might have to start my own EudoWatch clan and check daily in my free time for the convenience of the archer population. :]

Eudoxia
October 1st, 2010, 01:32 AM
omg, missed missed and missed. =( strike!!

i'm -07:00 mountain time, so hmm... how about Saturday i try to be on for 9:00 to 1:00 my time? ^^ which i think is 11:00-3:00 pt server time. i'll probably be afk but send me a pm and i'll keep checking them!

let's end this mission! ^_^

@Akarui *dies* we need psychic abilities XD and i'm in school all day too so fate is being a bit evil. (also my memory at signing it o_x... what foods can i eat to improve that? doh)

Akarui
October 1st, 2010, 02:59 AM
Ah, if only, Eudoxia. ~.~ I am also all too familiar with the vile villainy of school. Stress and lack of sleep typically carve away at memory, so take those hard school days at a slower pace if that's a problem. Otherwise, from what I know, memory loss can simply be caused from iron or magnesium (and thus, calcium) deficiencies. Fish, soy, fruit, berries, those leafy greens that I tend to ignore, and nuts all help with memory. :]

*Also, if it's ridiculously hot where you live, as it is here, drink water. x.x 3/4ths of the brain is water and when dehydrated, the brain releases some hormone that bites at the stuff that stores information.

...And this concludes Akarui's nutritional lecture. D:

Chislev
October 1st, 2010, 08:40 AM
That sounds Great, Eudoxia!

I guess you mean 9am to 1 pm your time? That would be 13 to 17 for me, an excellent time window :)

StarkBlue
October 2nd, 2010, 12:49 PM
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/822/201010294730.th.jpg (http://img408.imageshack.us/i/201010294730.jpg/)

Go go go Chislev~!

Woops, signed in on the wrong account, but the point is the same. >.>

Eudoxia
October 2nd, 2010, 03:19 PM
haha ^^; thanks Aka!

i made contact with 2 archers i was searching for, but not with Chrislev or Viol3ts. i will wait a bit longer for you guys, okay? ^^ hope to see you.

Chislev
October 3rd, 2010, 12:48 PM
Hehe this time is "my" fault, i am having big troubles to download the game client and since i've just made a full reinstall in my computer i cannot get online yet. I hope i can download the game normally tomorrow and get back only ^_^

Viol3ts
October 5th, 2010, 01:10 AM
damn..i missed you again eudo. Saturday was a busy day for me. but i hope you will be on same time this saturday... I WILL DEFINITELY able to log on to that time frame as you stated on previous saturday. You will be on beta or alpha?

Viol3ts
October 5th, 2010, 01:11 AM
bump: only last saturday was busy for me :p

Eudoxia
October 6th, 2010, 12:46 AM
hi you two. ^^
i think i can be there again this Saturday around the same time! this time i'll log Alpha and be in Ric. (i usually afk while i wait for archers, but on Beta people try to chat with me and i'd rather not seem like i'm ignoring people X'D cry!)

so this Saturday... Alpha server! see youuuu 8D <--- binoculars smiley

Eudoxia
October 9th, 2010, 11:01 AM
okay Viol3ts and Chrislev =) i'll be on for the next few hours on Alpha. see you soon?

Chislev
October 9th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Ok, will try right now ^_^

Eudoxia
October 9th, 2010, 01:04 PM
doh! sorry Chrislev, some phoned me right when i was replying to you. i didn't mean to leave during the middle of our convo ^^;

nice chatting with you! gl with leveling =)

Viol3ts
October 9th, 2010, 03:35 PM
hmm..wonder if you on eudo...just log on pt and didnt see you

bump: miss you again :(

Chislev
October 10th, 2010, 09:44 AM
All good, eudoxia. In fact i was pretty sure it was something like that^^ When i was saying bye the door bell rang and i had to go as well, no problem, the good think is we finally met and we had an enjoyable chat :)

Thanks a lot again for the items, they will be really useful!

themoogs
October 24th, 2010, 08:32 AM
On wich server are you ^^?

lightdark
November 1st, 2010, 05:57 AM
hey I am interested in yur thunder bow. Let me know if i can have it.

IGN: wildfox

XEfX
November 2nd, 2010, 04:36 PM
Eudo,
this is Ef, and i think.. I might have angel guants for xmas donation :P

If no one buys it...

Good state, but cuz i'm poor, need for selling. but if i fail, i'll donate to you as a xmas gift :P

Eudoxia
November 6th, 2010, 05:34 PM
oh hi guys... ^^ sorry i've been a bit dead (again).

i'm on Valento server.

Wildfox you can have the Thunder Bow for sure. =) what time are you usually on? i don't know if i've ever seen you.

and thanks Ef XD no problem, you can sell it for sure. see you ingame!

XEfX
November 9th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Eudo, this is Ef.
Do you have spare lvl 1 AS mirage bow? need it as a backup bow. I'm going to age my bow to +11, and afraid it will break.

If you do have, pm either me, or [xris]

ps. If you pmed [xris] make sure you tell him the bow is for Ef (he's my friend).

Eudoxia
November 10th, 2010, 11:09 PM
oh hi Ef! no i don't have a spare =( i gave it to a friend, but he quit and i haven't been able to get it back. bwaaah.

sorry! i'll keep one for you if i find one. ^_^

Hachirouku
November 11th, 2010, 01:03 AM
Hiya! I was wondering if you have an AS extreme armor I may have :D?

Much thanks in advance if you do ^.^

Hachirouku
November 11th, 2010, 02:02 AM
actually, instead of the as extreme, can I have the as wing boots instead :D?

XEfX
November 12th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Thanks for keep an eye on that

I'm waiting for Katty to confirm that she can sell/give me the bow she has when she reached lvl 100.

But I hope my bow will not break. That's the best solution :P

Antisegundo666
February 22nd, 2011, 12:02 PM
Bump..eudoxia i miss you pm in game...

Leanna