PDA

View Full Version : Wanna Help Players !

uNrEaL2k
September 2nd, 2010, 05:49 AM
HI all :)

first of all nobody really nobody plz answear here when he is not INTERESTED !!

ok :)

some players maybe know me as Joschy ... I played PT very very very long time ago on Awell Kzee in the guild AtomicDragonZ :)

Now i lost all my Chars + Accounts and Support Told me they cant help me ... so i am bored to start a new Toon coz i dont have much time to lvl up again from 1-xxx.

So my idea was to help Players who wanna fast lvl and get fast lvl ups :)

So when anybody is bored of grinding 24 / 7 on 1 spot solo or in a Party , we could talk in MSN or ICQ and i would play for u !

i am a very Trustfull player and i dont ! REALLY DONT ! wanna Scam any of u !!!

I just wanna play little bit PT like in the old times with my old mates :)

Maybe somebody want help when yes :

PM ME ur MSN or ICQ and we talk there !

BTW I DONT WANNA ANYTHING FOR THIS SERVICE :) I MAKE I FOR FREE JUST 4 FUN :)

greez Your Joschy :)

MrBusy
September 2nd, 2010, 07:37 AM
this is not gonna work my friend... I'm 99% sure of that

SunnyZ
September 2nd, 2010, 07:47 AM
Yeah, just create your own char...
You can get 80 on Valento server in like 2 weeks

There has been soo much item stealing going on lately with people who share accounts.
Anyway sharing accounts is illegal and should not be done! Do not do it!

MrBusy
September 2nd, 2010, 09:05 AM
yes and don't do drugs kids! it's bad!

uNrEaL2k
September 2nd, 2010, 12:41 PM
ppl who know me from old EPT server know that they can trust me and btw like i said i dont have the time to lvl up from 1 - xx plz read next time befor u respone here !

and like i said when u are not INTERESTED = dont respone here also :)

for all other u can pm me here and than we talk in MSN :)

SunnyZ
September 2nd, 2010, 12:45 PM
By all means, do what ever. Just telling you sharing accounts is against the in game rules.
And IF anything bad happens you're up poop creek without a paddle.

If people are willing to risk their accounts go for it.

uNrEaL2k
September 3rd, 2010, 04:33 AM
when sharing accounts is against the rules than 80 % of the high lvls must get banned or punished :) in this game most ppl sharing their accounts with 2 or 3 ppl only to get high lvl very fast ... maybe u are a new player since suba own this game but befor suba owns this game nobody cared about sharing accounts ... when somebody got scammed than it was his fault and nothing happens.

but like i said now already twice !

i played pre temp ept and most ppl like , Pomme know me very well and many other ppl from Dominatrix also .. and much other ppl from other retro guilds know me also :) so go ask them about me :)

MrBusy
September 3rd, 2010, 11:33 AM
ppl who know me from old EPT server know that they can trust me and btw like i said i dont have the time to lvl up from 1 - xx plz read next time befor u respone here !

and like i said when u are not INTERESTED = dont respone here also :)

for all other u can pm me here and than we talk in MSN :)

You don't have time to lvl up from 1 to 'xx' but you DO have time to level up other persons character? I wouldn't trust you, even if you're a known player...

when sharing accounts is against the rules than 80 % of the high lvls must get banned or punished in this game most ppl sharing their accounts with 2 or 3 ppl only to get high lvl very fast ... maybe u are a new player since suba own this game but befor suba owns this game nobody cared about sharing accounts ... when somebody got scammed than it was his fault and nothing happens.

but like i said now already twice !

i played pre temp ept and most ppl like , Pomme know me very well and many other ppl from Dominatrix also .. and much other ppl from other retro guilds know me also so go ask them about me

We know that they didn't do anything about it before, but they should... Why would you wanna share an account just to be the highest lvl? It has totally no effect on others, only for showing off. some people LIKE IT to play this game, so they level up and enjoy, and have fun with the community. and just like you were saying you are a known player, but if I read HOW you want to HELP players, this seems to be kinda suspicious, not that I judge you, just that I don't trust you, at all.

my 2 cents ;)

uNrEaL2k
September 4th, 2010, 10:49 AM
why i should start again from 1 ?

i got around 4 different chars ... all gone all was over 8x and some over 9x

and suba cant help me to get them back ?

so why i should start over and over again with lvl 1 ...

thats why i wanna help and not start over and over again maybe u are a new play what plays this game now like 1 year maybe ...

but i played this game when it was P2P ... and this is years ago ...

my 3 cents

Zwe
September 6th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Because if you wanna enjoy the game it's better to start your own char than play on others.

SatanClause1991
September 10th, 2010, 11:25 AM
I'm 10000000% Sure that no1 will share his account with this weird guy that is "known" XD

MrBusy
September 10th, 2010, 02:05 PM
I showed this topic to my mother, first thing she said: I wouldn't trust that guy...

MY MOM! lol, better start from lv1 again 'joschy'

Zwe
September 12th, 2010, 09:27 AM
I showed this topic to my mother, first thing she said: I wouldn't trust that guy...

MY MOM! lol, better start from lv1 again 'joschy'

Your mom play PT? =o