PDA

View Full Version : Another Training ground question..

Warshal
September 5th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Hi, any ideas for a lvl 89 Power mech training ground? What's the recommend area to train until 10x? S2/GL is crowded ... I can't seem to find another good training spot.. I tried Iron 1 HS and got hammered badly...Iron 2 is like.. =X Maybe it's becuz I'm using all 80 C equipment (except X Spear)? S1 is slow, and also crowded.. Also can a guy like me tank at least a small mob in Ice? (at lvl 90 with all C equips -.-")

Current skills:
1-3 Tier
10 Maxi, 10 Mastery 10 Grand Smash and some ES (I forgot what level, prob at 5)

4th tier
10 Implusion
1 MS
3 MG

Fala
September 6th, 2010, 04:14 AM
Hmmm well to you search for a Solo ground? Else i would suggest to search for 2 friends like melees and go on alpha to Iron2, as long as its possible to survive there if 2 ppl company you. The XP used to be great there with good parties. Ice will be a bit Danger for a young 90 with C equip. You should search for single spawn. If you wanan try a single spawn (2 mobs spawn there) in Ice 2, turn left when you stay at the entrance of Ice 2. Yes and if S2 is once not crowded, take the Chance and solo there. Hope this helped you a bit. Good Luck! :)

Warshal
September 6th, 2010, 07:09 AM
Then what pure solo? Cuz of different timezones, not many people online when I online lol. Also, not many people want to go to Iron maps (or in there). What about 80 D equip? does it makes a diff?

Fala
September 6th, 2010, 07:18 AM
80d surely makes difference since it has better stats and your chances to survive are better. If you want to try hunt solo, try the ice2 spot later, which i told about. And well i still can suggest s2 if you get the hs spawn there.

Hieto
September 6th, 2010, 01:20 PM
If I was you, I would train asap to 90 first. At lvl 90 you can take a quest which will give you 40 hp (really usefull!). When you've done that quest you can try 1 vs 1 in Iron2 at lvl 90. Go lvl there till you are 95. when you've hit 95 and got better items (I think you will get it by that time) go to Land Of Chaos (a lvl 95 map) and find a good party there till you are 10x+. It is almost too hard in LoC with 80c gear so get 80d items before you are 95. Also try to get a priest in LoC party, vl is really helpfull to tank. Last thing: use vamp cuspic and mana recharge in Iron2 and LoC.

So in short: from lvl 90 to 95 in Iron2 and from 95 to 10x in LoC party.

Warshal
September 6th, 2010, 10:22 PM
I still in the midst of doing the boss quest, and I have a hard time finding the boss to complete the quest. SoD always got people in. Is there a way to forfeit this quest first? lol. For 80D stuff I'm still finding people to trade stuff for my 1 Mirage. =( Maybe I'll get armor first. BTW, why not just mana recharge in Iron2?

SelenisAaargh
September 7th, 2010, 02:02 AM
89 and still at your bossquest o.0
wow...
if sod is full try at times when not many ppl are on, or just try to hunt that boss normally, i mean its either dun3 throne or d4 hs.
just stay in that hs untill the boss appears.
its a very important quest, because without it you cant start the lvl 90 quest for 10 statpoints per lvl
also at your lvl you will get 20 statpoints extra to distribute...
not to mention the lvl 85 quest for 1% lower deathpenalty.

also you can try iron 1 hs solo, its not as good as i2 but still decent xp if you solo

about your question if 80d equip makes a difference... well 80d weapons are important to have.
but defence is not that important imho because in higher maps 90+ what really matters are HP and block/evade.
the mobs do significant more damage while in the same time you dont really have to tank many at once.
so instead of many low damage sources you have one or 2 sources of high damage.
in this situation absorb becomes less important (all the mobs overcome it easily.

my advise is, just get your quest done, train in i1 hs and get to higher maps so you have a chance to get better drops.
the better equip will follow then.

Warshal
September 8th, 2010, 11:20 AM
It cannot be helped... I have waited hours and hours in HS but no boss appears. Really a waste of time. (Need 1 bloody gold vamp to go) Then I finally got boss, some #$%^& will go KS it.. Rather risk it in Iron1 w/o anything.. Iron 1 HS was abit hard.. barely able to tank 2 or more gothesque at a time with other mobs. With all the lags, it's making it harder then it is.

SelenisAaargh
September 8th, 2010, 12:02 PM
About HS:
its not enough to stay in there and wait, its important to kill constantly.
Bosses tend to appear where most mobs are falling.

You need the gold vamp? then its s1 or s2.
the NW s1 hs wad always the highest chance to spawn styx for me.

good luck :)

thisisbs
September 9th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Instead of tanking by yourself, you can move around the gothesque and have it blocked other gothesque for you.
Priston tale exp is better with a quantity kill not quality kill. You'd better stay at the low map that you can kill faster than the higher map that you can hardly kill a mob.

Training in places like DS, S1 and S2 is pretty boring and the chance to find anything interesting is non-existent but, keeping your weapon swinging at all times and having a party make for the best XP. You can get pretty good XP in Iron2 with recharge and vamp, maps beyond that won't be good XP at 9x unless you have some real powerful friends to help you out.

Warshal
September 14th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Finally I have done all the quests and it was pretty annoying and time wasting. (except the last one at 100)

Currently I'm finding S2 to be a decent place for EXP.. Iron1 is alil harder, but will do when S2 is taken up... (80% of the time) In other words, all the way to 100 (Maybe from Mid 90s), just level in I2 HS? (I tired Iron 2 HS and was easily K.O) Well, was hunting for Devine to gem stuff for HP tho.. and that was the only thing I'm interested in ATM.. Does it take v long to reach 100? Sadly I dun have powerful friends.. I heard of Cave Parties, but when it's the right time for Ice HS and above?

80D equips are still not easy to find or buy. I couldn't see any MS 80D, and if they have, they are overpriced =( I feel like hunting at LoC with current 80 C equips... D.I.Y service (plus its free ! XD )

I read somewhere that abs doesn't matter in higher maps like Ice1 but HP does.. in that case, by bringing more Pots, having vamp + recharge, I should be safe? How much abs I should have then can be considered safe? (With Max complusion + using 2H all the time)

I wish the patch come sooner so I can start aging my Subgear to gain some abs... ahhh so much headache!!!