PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Map Exploit

Renoaku
September 10th, 2010, 12:59 PM
For the last two days at least like 2-3 times I have seen people in the map called Ancient City abuse bugs/exploit, or hack.

How they do it currently, or exploiting I don’t know exactly, but people have been going above the little sniper forts, and walking around, Sky Walking, some people have even been shooting through the wall at times, and instant kills each time I would pretty much spawn within like one second.

The only other couple of annoying bugs I have found are where people can basically sniper + Jump while in scope mode, if a person snipes, falls on the ground, scope should close on the users screen.

So far other than these I have not really experienced any other problems with this game so I can tell, no lag, or game play issues really.

I would post screen shots to these, but I do not think the scope bug has to have screen shots for such, and I do not have any screen shots of how to reproduce the map bug currently, but other users have been doing so, so maybe people know.

FruitTart
September 10th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Are u talking about MAT ??? I think you have posted in the wrong section. Can any Mods or GMs moved this to the correct section ?

Fervid
September 10th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Best thing for you to do is record video, take screen shots, etc, etc, and email support@subagames.com and give all of the information/details you have.

Paul231
October 11th, 2010, 07:10 PM
For the last two days at least like 2-3 times I have seen people in the map called Ancient City abuse bugs/exploit, or hack.

How they do it currently, or exploiting I don’t know exactly, but people have been going above the little sniper forts, and walking around, Sky Walking, some people have even been shooting through the wall at times, and instant kills each time I would pretty much spawn within like one second.

The only other couple of annoying bugs I have found are where people can basically sniper + Jump while in scope mode, if a person snipes, falls on the ground, scope should close on the users screen.

So far other than these I have not really experienced any other problems with this game so I can tell, no lag, or game play issues really.

I would post screen shots to these, but I do not think the scope bug has to have screen shots for such, and I do not have any screen shots of how to reproduce the map bug currently, but other users have been doing so, so maybe people know.

Please keep things such as this in the correct section as this is for Fragoria.