PDA

View Full Version : need some help pls

uniaeri
September 11th, 2010, 12:56 AM
i have no idea how to level up my pet... it's at level 2 right now

is there any other way instead of using potions? where do i buy the potions from?

pls help =]

uniaeri
September 11th, 2010, 03:15 AM
oh and what are the gems for? i have 4 improving gems and 1 gem of chance.

what do they do and how do i use it?

GeniusMind
October 19th, 2010, 02:24 PM
i have no idea how to level up my pet... it's at level 2 right now

is there any other way instead of using potions? where do i buy the potions from?

pls help =]

using potions for growing pet are the only way... there are two types of potions one gives out:
25exp to the pet given every min which requires a total 200 postions; 20potions/lvl till lvl 11
500exp potions.. can be found 1 from a quest and if you want more of them, you will need to buy them with emeralds

GeniusMind
October 19th, 2010, 02:29 PM
oh and what are the gems for? i have 4 improving gems and 1 gem of chance.

what do they do and how do i use it?

Improving gems : are used to improve the stats of weapons, ammunitions and armors.. also required for making many recipes
Gem of Chance: are used to increase the % of improving chance in case weapons and armors for higher upgrade to over +2
How to use them: a sun like icon in right of the lower panel.. a window will appear, you will need to put the item that is intended to improve in the centre and click on auto using of gems..

Willjadams
December 19th, 2010, 04:25 PM
what Backpack3 left out is where to find 25xp potions; there are two ways to get them (well three, you can get some through quests) 1.if you are level 8-12 you can enter the pvp pasture in fragoville and kill cows, there are ten cows 5 have potion 5 have food 2.if you are above level 12 you can visit the apropriate pvp pasture in fragotown tto collect orbs which can be traded for potions and other items with the hunter standing nearby