PDA

View Full Version : All archers!!

Crisdonn
October 1st, 2010, 09:05 PM
i have an idea and i just want to share it to you all archers out there.. [awell server only]

i saw this movie in priston tale forum who plays priston tale brazil, a clan with all mech. so i was wondering if anyone from my server would like to create or join a clan with just all archer member on it????? thats my idea.. because im beginning to feel that my clan is being inactive.. or its just me..xD

btw..

Archer 8x
Server: AWELL

CelebelMalandrasClan
October 1st, 2010, 10:41 PM
in bpt, long time ago, had a clan for ranges class. there just were ata and archers. was funny clan, hehe.

StarkBlue
October 2nd, 2010, 01:21 AM
As far as my memory recalls, it used to be quite common that people made clans that restricted the members to only one or two types of classes. For example, I remember making a clan with a friend which was a clan purely for mages and priestesses. When clan logos/clan tags were still opt to change by clan leaders, you always saw a handful of clans with a tag saying something along the lines of: "Any [Insert class here], pm [Insert name here]!"

Back on topic, this sounds like a fantastic idea, as it's a clan made for fun, like all clans should be! Sadly, I'm on Valento ~.~

Wish you luck in establishing your clan. :]

Chislev
October 2nd, 2010, 10:03 AM
Thats a nice idea, very fun and enjoyable. If i go back to awell someday and make an archer maybe i'll look for your clan.

Talking about class-only clans, does anybody remember the original valhalla? (from kzee before the clan system existed, i haven't seen a [val] in years) In the times of Galantia a friend made a clan for priestesses only, if i remember right the name was "Celestial". I believe in Awell there was a mech-only clan (by the time when i rejoined PT, already under SUBA control). Anyways, i like this kind of clans, they are nice places to be.

Crisdonn
October 2nd, 2010, 10:22 AM
Thats a nice idea, very fun and enjoyable. If i go back to awell someday and make an archer maybe i'll look for your clan.

Talking about class-only clans, does anybody remember the original valhalla? (from kzee before the clan system existed, i haven't seen a [val] in years) In the times of Galantia a friend made a clan for priestesses only, if i remember right the name was "Celestial". I believe in Awell there was a mech-only clan (by the time when i rejoined PT, already under SUBA control). Anyways, i like this kind of clans, they are nice places to be.

thats a funny thing.. my archer name is CelestialDC..xD

Crisdonn
October 2nd, 2010, 10:24 AM
this idea was just a recommendation., im having a second thought to make this clan cause nobody from the same server yet agree on this..T_T

Crisdonn
October 2nd, 2010, 10:25 AM
As far as my memory recalls, it used to be quite common that people made clans that restricted the members to only one or two types of classes. For example, I remember making a clan with a friend which was a clan purely for mages and priestesses. When clan logos/clan tags were still opt to change by clan leaders, you always saw a handful of clans with a tag saying something along the lines of: "Any [Insert class here], pm [Insert name here]!"

Back on topic, this sounds like a fantastic idea, as it's a clan made for fun, like all clans should be! Sadly, I'm on Valento ~.~

Wish you luck in establishing your clan. :]

Unlucky for us were not from the same server.. we would have been friends ingame..^_^

Crisdonn
October 2nd, 2010, 10:49 AM
let me see my signature.. :D

Crisdonn
October 2nd, 2010, 10:50 AM
not working ehh..huhu

Crisdonn
October 2nd, 2010, 10:51 AM
how bout this..

StarkBlue
October 2nd, 2010, 12:37 PM
The time of Kzee <3. Lots of old players seem to be coming back-I came back this summer and met several come-backs, as well. But, I haven't seen any Valhalla people that I recognize. It wasn't really my clique anyways, but some names are still pretty familiar.

Crisdonn, try AFKing with a shop advertising that you're making an all Archer clan. Sadly, a large amount of the PT community doesn't even browse the forums. Finding people in-game that are willing to join should be no problem, though. :3

ZAZAcat
October 3rd, 2010, 02:54 AM
good idea!
haha,im raibowcat,do u remember me?
i would like join the clan if u create it! ^^

Crisdonn
October 4th, 2010, 10:18 PM
good idea!
haha,im raibowcat,do u remember me?
i would like join the clan if u create it! ^^

yes! i remember you.. we always meet in town.. ^_^ now there's two of us.. we need more.. i think i will make this clan.. what clan name would be great?? need some suggestions please..XD

Chislev
October 5th, 2010, 12:47 PM
How about "DionsSisterhood"? :)

minkwarrior
October 5th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Name of a Clan of Archers, How about BrokenArrow? :)

predone13
October 5th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Name of a Clan of Archers, How about BrokenArrow? :)

i like that name :D

Crisdonn
October 5th, 2010, 07:31 PM
hmm' need more suggestion... :D my friend told me "SharpShooters" im thinking of a more good name.. think think think'..xD

StarkBlue
October 6th, 2010, 09:18 PM
"RangerDanger" has always been a favorite parody name of mine. There's also "PointBlank", "Longshot" (Meh...), "Diana" (One or two n's, derived from Latin >Dianne<, loosely translated to mean "Celestial Hunter"), or various other stuff. Again, good luck in your creation of an all archer clan. :]