PDA

View Full Version : Game jumps?

Araia
October 13th, 2010, 07:26 PM
So originally I thought this problem might be lag but I was wrong. I was in the cow pasture of Fragoville and when I was trying to leave my character kept getting shot back to where it was originally. Seems like lag... I finally get to the game portal but it will not work, and not only will that not work but my skills/magic won't load. So some guy comes along and keeps killing me while I'm defenseless, lol. So I try to resurrect, and same problem. I logged out, logged back in and I'm standing at the dock of Fragoville but when you look at my listed location on the society/guild tab it says that I'm still in the pasture... And when I try to leave the dock I still get the same problem. It shoots me back to where I was standing originally when I logged in... Any ideas? Someone suggested I download the client but since that's not apart of Suba I won't be able to keep my characters... And I know someone also said there is no client but there is... It's just optional and as far as I've seen, Suba does not offer it.

Paul231
October 13th, 2010, 09:58 PM
ah there is a download for it if you have a slow load rate it will pop saying you need to download the client because your connection speed is slow.

Ya I got that glitch too and reported it.

It would seem the pets are the cause of the glitch in this case hope the gm fixes this soon >.> Cant level my pet when it is glitched >.>

Araia
October 15th, 2010, 04:15 AM
lol! Yeah, not to mention you can't very well lvl up yourself when you can't move... It seems to have been fixed now though. I was finally able to walk across that damn bridge!