PDA

View Full Version : Sword FS

Warshal
October 15th, 2010, 07:26 AM
I'm thinking of switching my FS Build from a axe to a sword based one.. which skills are recommended for Sword build, and will Sword FS lose in terms of damage to a Axe one..?

-WARLORD-
October 15th, 2010, 07:50 AM
hmm.. i suggest u better dun change coz due to dmg wise sword fs will nv get more then axe.. anyway if u really want to be sword fs the only skill that u can cast was ac.. and destroyer only can cast with axe..

Warshal
October 15th, 2010, 09:57 AM
There's a few other skills that can be cast with Sword:
-Impact
-BC
-Brutal Swing

I'm not sure if it's wise to change to Sword FS still.. I read somewhere that Sword FS have a stable damage, save mana on SA and instead of Des, put more in HP Boost n abit of Berserk.. But FS swords are harder to find than FS X ..

Nnoitra
October 15th, 2010, 07:25 PM
sword = lower base dmg then axe, but higher crit
Personally, id stay with axe so you can use destroyer, but if you wanna go sword lvl 10 melee mastery, 10 concentration, 10 avenging crash, 10 brutal swing, 10 boost health, rest on berserker.

Nnoitra
October 16th, 2010, 06:17 AM
swords suck balls

Some women suck balls too, but we still like it :D

Nicoamil
October 16th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Some women suck balls too, but we still like it :D

wise words, my friends.

anyway, and on topic, the only reason of being for sword fighters was that old bs that axes are slow and with lower att rating. now you get fs axes with 8 base speed, meaning -if swif axe works with that- axe will rock any speed you throw at it, or switching to conc you get the 8 speed and the ****load of rating. plus the better damage, the bonus for using axes, the better looking, the not looking gay, and the.... hmmm... the what else, gentlemen?