PDA

View Full Version : M4A1/AK47 Tutorial

StyleSJ
October 19th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Hey guys. Kai here.
Today I'm about to talk to you about how to shoot M4A1 and the AK47.

M4A1: Good in short range / Fair in long range
Shooting method: Spray in short range / double tap on long range
Pros: It has very small recoil
Cons: It is weak

AK47: Good in short range / Good in long range
Shooting method: move your mouse down as you shoot in short range / single tap on long range
Pros: It is strong
Cons: High recoil

Thanks!

SkoaI
October 19th, 2010, 08:53 PM
eww.. you should never fully spray with any gun.. for close range with m4 4-6 burst shot will do the best damage

FruitTart
October 19th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Hey guys. Kai here.
Today I'm about to talk to you about how to shoot M4A1 and the AK47.

M4A1: Good in short range / Fair in long range
Shooting method: Spray in short range / double tap on long range
Pros: It has very small recoil
Cons: It is weak

AK47: Good in short range / Good in long range
Shooting method: move your mouse down as you shoot in short range / single tap on long range
Pros: It is strong
Cons: High recoil

Thanks!

Any video ??

StyleSJ
October 19th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Maybe? and spraying is good in short range :D

Paul231
October 19th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Maybe? and spraying is good in short range :D

no its not....

In almost every game I burst I never full auto <.<.

Fervid
October 19th, 2010, 11:23 PM
no its not....

In almost every game I burst I never full auto <.<.

I will agree with that.. only time i ever burst, is when i'm at the enemy base and there's literally 5 grouped together, within 3 feet of me... lol

Paul231
October 19th, 2010, 11:26 PM
I will agree with that.. only time i ever burst, is when i'm at the enemy base and there's literally 5 grouped together, within 3 feet of me... lol

Well fervid I going to sleep later :D

MrPugglyWugglys
October 20th, 2010, 12:23 AM
eww.. you should never fully spray with any gun.. for close range with m4 4-6 burst shot will do the best damage

Especially with this game spraying in CQC is acceptable and could be more effective than bursting especially with the recoil patterns.

StyleSJ
October 20th, 2010, 01:19 AM
what he ssaid :D

Sgtharper
October 28th, 2010, 04:27 PM
it depends on the circumstance if your out numbered then spray and pray if its 1 v 1 or 1 v 2 bursts are ultimatly the best opinion i with the game had a Trigger option to change from fully automatic to single shot i am better with the side arm some times when its single shot 100 x more acurate than letting rip no matter what gun

elfwarlord
November 12th, 2010, 03:19 AM
short 3 shot burst while crouched with the m4a1 at long and short ranges kills the best unless it is like 3v1 then spary and pray

Happyfce
November 26th, 2010, 12:00 AM
M.A.T is like a easier version of counter strike.. just play a little counter strike come back to the game and i bet you'll be pro with ak-47 or m4a1

ZkullBoopz
December 14th, 2010, 10:43 PM
played before soldier front and the m4 it's so pro xD in this game is the
same ..well ak its cool just crush and burst shots
sorri bad english :P xD

JRepasky123
December 25th, 2010, 10:51 AM
M.A.T is like a easier version of counter strike.. just play a little counter strike come back to the game and i bet you'll be pro with ak-47 or m4a1

I agree. 2 years of CS 1.6, 1 year CS:S.. Perfected sniping.

Anyone wants to 1v1, PM me.. IGN - Justinn.

^Undefeated, besides Crobecca.. Co-leader of my clan.

&& As far as spraying goes, it's totally idiotic. Never hold left click, 3 round burst is ALL you need, if you can aim. If you can't aim, uhm, learn to play the game. :]

Stormera
December 25th, 2010, 02:30 PM

&& As far as spraying goes, it's totally idiotic. Never hold left click, 3 round burst is ALL you need, if you can aim. If you can't aim, uhm, learn to play the game. :]

i use spray, but i know spray patterns to make sure all bullets in spray hits, the thing distracting is the red cursor,
it's too similar to the one in crossfire(red cursor means u land a hit), but in MAT it doesn't, so my timming of spray is off....

JRepasky123
December 25th, 2010, 02:38 PM
i use spray, but i know spray patterns to make sure all bullets in spray hits, the thing distracting is the red cursor,
it's too similar to the one in crossfire(red cursor means u land a hit), but in MAT it doesn't, so my timming of spray is off....

I dunno, I barely even 3round burst with ARs, I left click for each shot.. I usually get a kill within 3-5 shots with QBZ.

HalloweenN
December 26th, 2010, 10:53 AM
This thing with this guns are the same that cs players do to xD

StarKn1ght
April 6th, 2011, 03:28 PM
i love ak's thier beast every game the ak is beast, 3 to 5round burst long range 1 to 3 shots at a time i souldnt have to say this but never ever full auto the ak you do that you'll find your self on the ground most of the time, ak kills in what 3 to 4 bullets. only time when i full autoed an ak was when i first started playing the fps games i seen how horrid my acc became never full autoed a ak since i dont care who you are you spray n pray you will do bad never go in guns blazing, your not rambo or arnold in one of his bad movies. moving to much and jumping like a bunny wont help ether.

Kunive
April 6th, 2011, 03:58 PM
i love ak's thier beast every game the ak is beast, 3 to 5round burst long range 1 to 3 shots at a time i souldnt have to say this but never ever full auto the ak you do that you'll find your self on the ground most of the time, ak kills in what 3 to 4 bullets. only time when i full autoed an ak was when i first started playing the fps games i seen how horrid my acc became never full autoed a ak since i dont care who you are you spray n pray you will do bad never go in guns blazing, your not rambo or arnold in one of his bad movies. moving to much and jumping like a bunny wont help ether.

Yeah... moving doesnt effect accuracy if you can aim, and jumping like a bunny actually helps alot so idk what you are talking about.

Kunive
April 6th, 2011, 04:01 PM

You change up the amount of time you've played each of those everytime you say you have played them. Where is Crobecca? I haven't seen her since I started this game.

StarKn1ght
April 7th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Yeah... moving doesnt effect accuracy if you can aim, and jumping like a bunny actually helps alot so idk what you are talking about.

o_0 care for a little 1 on 1 so i can prove you rong.

Kunive
April 7th, 2011, 12:35 AM
o_0 care for a little 1 on 1 so i can prove you rong.

I don't 1v1 anyone. It doesn't truely show how good you are. Play my clan in a 5v5 bomb match to prove me wrong.

Peekaboo get at me.

PandaPandaPanda
April 7th, 2011, 01:06 AM
I don't 1v1 anyone. It doesn't truely show how good you are. Play my clan in a 5v5 bomb match to prove me wrong.

Peekaboo get at me.

I got your back. get destroyed tstarknight. 1v1 means nothing compared to an actual team battle. what a noob.

XTouch
April 7th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Yup, That's what Justinn does to make people think he's good. Sucks nuts.

Mareeo
April 7th, 2011, 10:31 AM
But 1v1's are quite fun if you ask me, and help you warm up before you play some bomb matches imo ^^

StarKn1ght
April 7th, 2011, 03:12 PM
XD no need to be a **** just say no LOL

Kunive
April 7th, 2011, 03:38 PM
XD no need to be a **** just say no LOL

Better be careful, cussing is against the forum rules.

TechHippie
April 7th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Stillness, crouching, and walking improve accuracy greatly, but when you're close range, the benefit of agility may trump accuracy. You can still hit people, you just have to aim a little differently.

So if you don't utilize the ability to move around, then I'd advise that you kindly save yourself the time of Kunive whipping you into cream cheese.

mmmm, cream cheese.

StarKn1ght
April 7th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Better be careful, cussing is against the forum rules.

oh lol srry i was only joking around XD
and yes TechHippie crouching greatly helps with snipers i rarely run in S&D

Kunive
April 7th, 2011, 07:05 PM
oh lol srry i was only joking around XD
and yes TechHippie crouching greatly helps with snipers i rarely run in S&D

The sniping in this game is extremely accurate.... crouching doesn't increase accuracy from walking or just being still.

XTouch
April 8th, 2011, 12:46 PM
All crouching does is make your no scope accurate like 30% more. I've tested it, waste of time.

CherrySkittle
April 20th, 2011, 02:22 AM
hmm.. only time i burst is when I'm taken by surprise..

DatWavey
April 24th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Actually, Instead Of Bursting Try Make Them Waste A Few Shots. And In A Close Up Situation, The Best Thing To Do Is Jump Up And Shoot, Or Move Serpentine And Aim For The Head, 1-3 Shots For Headshot Depending On Enemy's HP.

Coherent
April 25th, 2011, 01:44 AM
I use m4

Close range - Spray/burst
Mid range - Burst
Long range - tap/burst

CherrySkittle
April 25th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Actually, Instead Of Bursting Try Make Them Waste A Few Shots. And In A Close Up Situation, The Best Thing To Do Is Jump Up And Shoot, Or Move Serpentine And Aim For The Head, 1-3 Shots For Headshot Depending On Enemy's HP.

not sure that's a good idea o_o; , its good if you got a wall that can block bullets from other opponents, but other than that hoping that they will miss bullets is like 30% success in surviving (that's what i think)..

MissBowJangles
June 18th, 2011, 09:23 PM
I disagree with the fair at long range, maybe I just finally perfected it but I can get a kill in 2 shots long range sniping :X

I, CAN NOT, (stand ak) it doesnt work for me. XD
m4 FTW :D