PDA

View Full Version : How to KDR Farm yet still have fun

HeadhuntFabo
October 23rd, 2010, 01:33 PM
Now, I know many of you will say Ancient City because, hey you're right but there is a way I found that makes it very fun and quick, It does, however, require more skill. Islands kept up his 8kdr by doing sniper only and just killing people and camping and whenever in danger, move out of sight. I got tired of sitting and waiting for people so I spawn camped them. How?

1) Make a SNIPER only room, this spot is only really do-able with this feature.

2) Try to be a ninja. Don't get noticed and if possible, hide in the corners to the entrance of their spawn and let your enemies run out. This will cause less attention to you as you go to the necessary spot.

3) Run. Not just run, but RUN FOREST RUN. Get up to the top of the mid-sectioned part of the enemies spawn. It is best to do this when all of them are either alive and scoping at your spawn, or dead but not spawned yet. If necessary, kill any blockades.

4) Get behind the 2 boxes stacked on top of each other. More importantly, try to angle your character to sit behind the corner pointing to the window. This makes you really hard to see and even hit with you having the scope in advantage.

5) Start sniping. The best mehtod is to peek and see how many are spawned up top. If there are many and they are scoping your box, then sit behind it and watch the stairs while crouching. Use sound to your advantage. Try to fake out your enemies by jumping side to side so they can't land the first shot and then quickscope them.

If enough demand, I'll upload my FRAPS of me doing this consistantly and getting about 20+ unbelievable streak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAC6wVhl9l8

Richarphat
October 23rd, 2010, 02:37 PM
Since we are at it, let's advertise my skills :P
However, I do less spawn camping than roof camping and the room I play are usually conventional.

Example of illustration.
Mine is much more of unstoppable moving when there are no sniper.
FPS around 25-30 when recorded vs 60+ when no recording.

Recorded from the 3rd day I play MAT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtFcLcLFmMo

With determination I have a KDR of 2.58 from a KDR of lower than 1.

Expect a result similar to this if you do right:

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/779/mat2010102312444487.png

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8476/mat2010101700522334.png

HeadhuntFabo
October 23rd, 2010, 03:58 PM
I do the same, but faster. Islands does what u do in ur vid, just camps and heals up whenever in danger. You'll see my method.

Richarphat
October 23rd, 2010, 04:18 PM
I will be looking forward your method then :o

MATsoldier
October 25th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Nice video...
@HeadhuntFabo.. Waiting for your video to show your skill.

Paul231
October 25th, 2010, 11:16 PM
I have done better :D

Sgtharper
October 28th, 2010, 04:37 PM
erm nice video but i think ur sniping is a little reckless and completely un-normal for a sniper.

Definition of a sniper.

A loner who hides in the shadows and takes his targets out one at a time with master precision and never stays in the same place for a long period of time.

what u did was the complete oposite in my mind

you advertised your position by hoping around like a horny bunny and fired on occasions 3-4 times before getting a kill

you seem to have a good eye for finding a target and good hand eye co-ordination i think on a bigger map if they release one you should relax with ur firing and try being as i described a sniper

Richarphat
October 28th, 2010, 11:08 PM
erm nice video but i think ur sniping is a little reckless and completely un-normal for a sniper.

Definition of a sniper.

A loner who hides in the shadows and takes his targets out one at a time with master precision and never stays in the same place for a long period of time.

you advertised your position by hoping around like a horny bunny and fired on occasions 3-4 times before getting a kill

you seem to have a good eye for finding a target and good hand eye co-ordination i think on a bigger map if they release one you should relax with ur firing and try being as i described a sniper

I will take it as a precious advice :)

Sgtharper
October 29th, 2010, 03:07 AM
erm i dont understand " Precious Advice " ? is that good or bad and reading back i sounded a little rude i didnt mean to be im sorry if it come accross that way i just ment to help if you have the chance please could you watch a film called ... Leon the professional to see what i mean for example

Richarphat
October 29th, 2010, 06:53 PM
erm i dont understand " Precious Advice " ? is that good or bad and reading back i sounded a little rude i didnt mean to be im sorry if it come accross that way i just ment to help if you have the chance please could you watch a film called ... Leon the professional to see what i mean for example

It was not a sarcastic comment.

WabidWabbit
October 29th, 2010, 11:09 PM
If you're looking to improve your KDR from when learning the game specifics and you've got skills, it's far faster to go assault in a TDM respawn in the single room map IMO, especially if you're with clannies who know tactics. You can get well over 100 kills easy per game. Yes you die more than sniper camping, which detracts from your KDR but you can usually get quite a few kills in per death so it's the volume that will drive up your KDR much faster.

StaticGrouch
October 30th, 2010, 12:04 AM
Good job mate. :D I herd Ferv followed your guide and "Owned face".

StyleJJH
November 2nd, 2010, 12:39 AM
its...its....ownage
I got 3.33 kd now

PharohRa
November 2nd, 2010, 11:40 PM
I do this same thing in Ancient City, but prefer to do it with the aug and scope. I get more kills faster that way, I don't always stay in this one spot either.. if things get quiet I run around the back way and kill people over there.

HeadhuntFabo
November 5th, 2010, 12:02 AM
Fervid, look up How to Kdr farm on YouTube or look up trancedance7 . I uploaded the vid an hour before my net was cut . It's a pain to do it on an itouch so I would appreciate it if you guys posted it here.

Fervid
November 5th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Fervid, look up How to Kdr farm on YouTube or look up trancedance7 . I uploaded the vid an hour before my net was cut . It's a pain to do it on an itouch so I would appreciate it if you guys posted it here.

I'll add it to your original thread also.

buddylee
November 5th, 2010, 11:40 AM

Really nice video.. Headhunt !!

Fusionite
November 6th, 2010, 04:05 PM
How come you guys have a sniper thats one hit ? But when i hit them with the chest they dont die.
Why is it a must for a headshot? Do you guys have a special snipe? I got the one you start with :\

HeadhuntFabo
November 6th, 2010, 04:21 PM
How come you guys have a sniper thats one hit ? But when i hit them with the chest they dont die.
Why is it a must for a headshot? Do you guys have a special snipe? I got the one you start with :\

Buy the AWP with SILVER COINS. I read your other post and you don't really know anything about the game. Go into the mall and weapons with a silver amount means you need that much money to buy it. Buy the awp, its a 1 hit sniper 80% of the time.

PharohRa
November 7th, 2010, 12:51 AM

That right there is some pro snipage.^^ Love how ya go to their own base and farm kills. Was awesome video.

elfwarlord
November 12th, 2010, 03:14 AM
Meh i prefer not to spawn camp and farm a kdr skill is not built that way anyone can do it.Spawn camping is cheap and lame

HeadhuntFabo
November 12th, 2010, 01:50 PM
I guarantee that you CAN'T do this when I'm on the other team.

BirdsDaWord
November 12th, 2010, 02:27 PM

The video just proves to me how BAD people are at this game.

Also, whoever thinks they are good just because they can do well in TDM's should be ashamed of their selves. Think about it, how many Leagues run a TDM league? none lol

Fervid
November 12th, 2010, 05:15 PM
I don't think that this thread was created on the idea to prove how good someone is, rather a quick and easy way to raise one's KDR.

HeadhuntFabo
November 13th, 2010, 03:47 AM

Also, whoever thinks they are good just because they can do well in TDM's should be ashamed of their selves. Think about it, how many Leagues run a TDM league? none lol

People can be bad in any game. Honestly though, I am one of the better players of this game and if you thinK all I can do is KDR farm against bad players, I do this with good players too. I just made the video to show people what I do. They can try and replicate it.

elfwarlord
November 14th, 2010, 01:34 AM
I have played you before and your skill less go earn a kdr with skill and effort

HeadhuntFabo
November 14th, 2010, 01:57 AM
Do I need to bring out screenshots? Maybe some clan scrim screenies? Want to 1v1? How are you going to call me skill less when I can perform consistently.

Neuroxityy
November 15th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Well I'm not that kind.. I just play and encounter different situations to deal with them. (Mexican English I know.)

Edit: I have seen Headhuntfabo playing in many scrims and I know hes good, so I don't see why are you trolling him

Grafzy
November 16th, 2010, 12:04 AM

many actually!

shadow0fstr
November 16th, 2010, 02:14 PM

Definition of a sniper.

it's too bad that that method is absolutely useless in most FPS, this one included. The most realistic sniping game i've seen is battlefield bad company 2 and even that is far off from real sniping. I look foward to seeing a game that includes a sniper and a calvary scout (guy with the binoculars that scouts)