PDA

View Full Version : Archers!take your shot!

mushkil
September 7th, 2009, 07:41 AM
well,ive started an archer,she is currently lvl 59 in valento...

she currently has 108 str and 51 spirit,70 talent (i think),142 agility and 23 health

her def is 600 something and her absorption is around 37 with bow,need a lvl up for spike sheild so ill post here once i get the new absorption rating in..

now this build might seem odd for an archer,but i think it is good considering these things

market for mana sucks right now

no partys for my lvl >.< atleast ones that i can find

sooo,beehive,i get swarmed easy,so until pt gets back t normal and mana prices are affordable,im guessing ill keep "the balanced archer" build

oh yeah,also if you got an archer post yer builds and stuff :D i like sharing info on builds and stuff,and also if ya can,post why you like this build and how it suits your playing style ^^

SunnyZ
September 7th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Hey there, I just recently started an Archer aswell.

Name: SunnyArch
Level: 41
Server: Valento

Str: 88
Spr: 27
Tal: 60
Agi: 95
Hp: 23
Free Stats: 16

Atk Rgt: 740
Atk Pow: 61-68
Def: 402
Abs: 23
Speed: 3

I realy have no Idea what I'm doing, if I find Archer Spec items, I increase the required stat points accordingly.

Any help, tips or hints is appreciated :D

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/8548/20099720722.jpg

Nnoitra
September 7th, 2009, 11:07 AM
add 1 more spirit so you will have 52 and can wear transparo and rune set +3

kole0
October 25th, 2009, 07:12 PM
I have always been a mech fan so i thought hey, whats the opposite. so i made an archer.

she is currently 67 and a pure/ mp build thing, i made her all up as im going but im hoping to change it a little with the new event girl(once she starts working that is) here it is:

str: 83- im hoping to get it back down to 77 which is my synth armor req
sprt: 75- probs not gonna raise cause i only need a dev to own show!
tal- 80 - cause 80 a,d bows only have req 80 ( so i heard on other posts)
agil- 173 - im going to raise higher with extra str points for more raw atk pow
hp- base(23) but might raise so aoe and ranged monsters dont 1 hit kill mez

this i think is a good build if you know how to be ninja and dodge mobs, also great for mass killing.