PDA

View Full Version : cant login

Calamus81
October 24th, 2010, 07:31 PM
hey guys when i click the client and put in my account name and password it wont go to anything else it just stays there and wont go to anything else is there anything i should do to fix it so i can come in and play

MATsoldier
October 25th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Is your issue about Fragoria or MAT? From my guess seems like you are it is MAT ?

Xoid925
October 29th, 2010, 01:28 AM
Same here im playing mat

GeniusMind
November 1st, 2010, 09:57 PM
where is the client link..?

buddylee
November 2nd, 2010, 12:46 PM
Check out this thread and it should solve your problem.

http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=17234

BTW this post is in the wrong section. MOD / GM please move this thread back to MAT

January 4th, 2011, 08:25 AM
that $hit happen to me...why??

MarKill
March 18th, 2011, 08:01 AM
happenes to me

EkNa
April 26th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Hello,

First, please make sure you are referring to the Fragoria game, and not to some other game, because you are posting in Fragoria's forums.

If you are still having problems, please post again with some more details of the problems (ei. any error messages, any pop-ups).

EkNa
Fragoria EN Server

Erzuuli
May 13th, 2011, 01:54 PM
The client link appears when you start up the browser in Fragoria. It states that your 'Browser connection is too slow. Please download Fragoria client.' These words are in blue and act as a link to the client. Click on that phrase and it leads to a download that WHEN I REPORTED TO FRAGORIA SUPPORT and took a ticket, this is the reply I got...

"There is no Fragoria client, as it is a browser

game. Knowing the proxy server and port numbers

are not necessary to log in to the game."

I find this 'help' (must be a joke) truly baffling.

Ryanius
May 21st, 2011, 06:57 PM
I agree with Erzuuli. I saw the same message about downloading the Fragoria client because connection is too slow.

Seems like the Fragoria Support team does not know what is going on.

If that client is not for subagames' Fragoria, get that link remove during the browser game loading up. Or get a client version that works for those with slower internet connections.

Barosbaros1
December 1st, 2011, 03:49 AM
wtf servers disappear wtf? i can't login wtf?????????????????:confused::(

Barosbaros1
December 1st, 2011, 03:52 AM
i play MAT & servers disappear i can't login wtf?:ehh:

Barosbaros1
December 1st, 2011, 03:58 AM
wtf? I tried to play (M.A.T) but i can't login servers disappear!wth ?What should I do?:ehh:see this, it's bad, I can not log in http://postimage.org/image/4qrlthu2f/

Barosbaros1
December 1st, 2011, 04:11 AM
Does anyone know how to fix it?:confused:

Fervid
December 1st, 2011, 08:40 AM
Why did you post this in the Fragoria section? You'll never get help for MAT here...

Please create your posts in the proper section.

I'm closing this thread now seeing how it's several months old.