PDA

View Full Version : Synergy Clan

WabidWabbit
October 26th, 2010, 05:09 PM
I didn't see a post from our illustrious leader here so thought I'd put this [unofficial] thread out so old friends can find us. :cool:

Synergy is an EPT (Priston Tale) clan located at http://synergy.clanheaven.com/. A lot of our members love MAT too so we have a MAT group that is very active with about twenty members signed up for MAT as of the time of this post. You can typically find a dozen or so of us hanging out on our Ventrilo server playing MAT most evenings. As well as adding existing EPT Synergy members to our MAT clan, the leadership is also adding friends we know from EPT and new friends who've hung out for a while with us in MAT.

Our MAT captain is ExAr, who is also XinrieArath from EPT, our clan chief. I hope a lot of our old friends will be interested in joining us. It all just makes for more fun! Just send your requests to join through the MAT system to ExAr and let her know who you are if you're from EPT.

See you in-game!

WabidWabbit.

Fervid
October 26th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Hey Guys! I imagine there will be a lot of familiar faces in this clan, being that most of you have been around since Suba's inception. I've already had the pleasure of playing with a few of your members. This clan is one to watch out for ! Wish you all the best of luck, see you in game. :D

WabidWabbit
October 27th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Well Fervid, you have an awesome clan there yourself. Looking forward to when we can have some friendly clan vs clan matches! Always a lot of fun when I'm in the same game as you (same team or opposition.)

Two things I've wanted to mention to you and now is a good a time as any:
1) Awesome recruiting video you have there. Gz on an excellent job.
2) Your clan's tactical guide and clan pwd for Ventrilo in your forums are visible to the general public without a login. You might want to move those to a private area.

See you in-game! (Hopefully before you see me!)

WabidWabbit
October 29th, 2010, 11:16 PM
A lot of fun with our Pheonix vs Synergy clan war today. Thanks for taking us on. Greatly appreciated! A win this time for us but it was neck and neck the whole way with us being ahead, you being ahead, us being ahead, both being equal on 8 before we got the last round. Could've gone any way and was a great match. Looking forward to our next. Thanks!

Gosth0
October 29th, 2010, 11:39 PM
Hey hello pardon that you cannot stand but I need help on having entered to http: // clan.mat.subagames.com/home.php
Ask me to register but I put my information and Wrong says to me GO or Password! Your clan page password is not the same seize your account's password! Set your site password in MAT under the CLAN function. and on having wanted to order a request to a clan Must login to join team says to me! And can you help or say that maple tree please me?

Fervid
October 30th, 2010, 02:47 AM
Hey hello pardon that you cannot stand but I need help on having entered to http: // clan.mat.subagames.com/home.php
Ask me to register but I put my information and Wrong says to me GO or Password! Your clan page password is not the same seize your account's password! Set your site password in MAT under the CLAN function. and on having wanted to order a request to a clan Must login to join team says to me! And can you help or say that maple tree please me?

Log into the game MAT. At the top right of the screen when you are in the lobby, there is a button "CLAN" click this, and then make a new password. Use that password to log into the MAT Clan Website.

Fervid
October 30th, 2010, 02:50 AM
A lot of fun with our Pheonix vs Synergy clan war today. Thanks for taking us on. Greatly appreciated! A win this time for us but it was neck and neck the whole way with us being ahead, you being ahead, us being ahead, both being equal on 8 before we got the last round. Could've gone any way and was a great match. Looking forward to our next. Thanks!

Yes it was a lot of fun! And thanks for the message about the recruitment video. We are always looking for Clan Battles.. I'll have to get your xfire/msn so we can organize future meetings. :D Cheers!

WabidWabbit
November 1st, 2010, 03:30 AM
You'll prolly want to grab ExAr (XinrieArath) or Windy (Windrook) to arrange battles. I'm not on Xfire often but my id is JetstreamServers I think.

Xinny
November 2nd, 2010, 08:44 PM
Erk erm yeah I should uh totally post on here more ಠ_ಠ;; Cause that would be the chiefly thing to do.

Anyway I've been asked by oldie Synergy clan members to be a bit more selective when it comes to letting people in and that some of our new member's read what we're looking for. We're not a clan that's obsessed with having high kdr's and all that. We just want friendly people who respect others and don't run around trash talking and QQing every game. i.e. What we stated in our FAQ on our handy website at one point

**What are your criteria for selecting a new member? In no particular order... Must be considerate to other players (not a kill stealer or someone who likes to make offensive comments or uses highly offensive language - minor swearing not at someone OK but keep it family friendly please, does not pester other players. Gold beggars and very needy people would be excluded here. We have kicked people from the clan for frequently pestering other members for items. You should not have an expectation that you will be given items on joining, although we do like to help our members along when we can.) Must be sociable in game and chatty (not a silent type.) Must be active most days of the week or for long times at weekends. Must communicate with other members in English but need not be native speaker. We love having members from all over the world. The more diverse background, the better. Must be over the age of 13 years. Bonus if you're an adult gainfully employed as we get fewer issues in general with more mature members but 13+ teens are welcome too.**

I know not everyone looks at this thread but I'll be making sure to send some of our new members this way to just read up on the post and understand how we view things in Synergy. Honestly we aren't paranoid and OCD about this and we do allow slip ups and whatnot. There's just a few who should tone some of it down a bit. Keep in mind though, we'll start warning now and we'll begin kicking people who break too many Synergy values.

Now that's over with, a few FAQ's from MAT that I've been getting.

Are you the Synergy Crossfire clan? Or a fake copy of them?
I uh...yeah.... I totally didn't even know a Synergy clan existed on Cross fire. o.O This is honestly the first FPS I've bothered playing. So no, we aren't any of those. As Wabid stated above, we come from EPT, way back before Suba days when we used to be a clan called Ventrilo from Yedang.

Do you know anyone from the Synergy Crossfire clan?
As stated above, I didn't know they even existed. So no.

Do you have a required KDR?
No. Not at all. We're focused more on community and having friendly fun than we are on being the top-clan-even-if-it-means-taking-in-a-bunch-of-jerks.

Do you focus on any specific game type or area?
Nope. We like to be diverse and honestly I think most of our clan members would rather changing things on occassion. Playing phantom or bomb over and over again can get pretty dull.

If you aren't focused on KDR doesn't that mean your clan is going to suck?
Uh no xD We do have skill. We aren't just a band of newbers.

Hey I got a buddy who wants to join, I know him so can you let him in? Or, How do I get in to your clan?
Before, we let people do this just so we could get the ball rolling. Today we're being a bit more selective cause we want to avoid irritating disrespectful players. To get in now we'd need to play at least one match with you in a big group. Mods you can contact include myself (ExAr), YOURMOM, WinDy, Origami, and WabidWabbit. If you get the go ahead from us after playing the match, then please apply and we'll add ASAP. You can apply first and ask us for a match, but we aren't going to add anyone else until after we've played with you.

You guys have Ventrilo?
Yeah, but we're kinda trying to sort it out. For the moment its not open to MAT players cause we have to work out how to make it so Synergy and MAT clannies aren't confusing each other by asking about PT builds while MAT players are screaming about getting the bomb. It could make things just a bit confusing you know? We also have a limited space on the number of players able to log our vent server because of the cost of monthly upkeep. So yes, we do...its just not open yet. o.< We'll work something out soon. I promise.

More to come as I get em. For now, just have fun and chill out. Its a game after all. <3

WabidWabbit
November 3rd, 2010, 04:32 AM
The boss has spoken!

I was one of the "onnery" older members complaining btw. :o
I'm all for some friendly smack talk but bad loosers, immature whiners, people who are nasty and use hate language or tend to pester others too much, don't care how good you are, I don't want to be in the same clan as you. On the other hand, if you're always friendly, chatty, helpful to others and fun to be around, I'll probably go out my way to encourage you to apply. We're mostly a social clan of close knit friends. Some members are pretty good but we run the whole gamut from people I wouldn't want to be facing in a match who pwn me 24x7 to not so good players (but out for "****'n'giggles.)

I'm hoping we can share our Vent with our MAT members but if not, I've my own small Vent so either way, we'll work something out soon I would think, if the boss agrees.

VnNinja4Lyfe
November 3rd, 2010, 10:25 AM
i thought this was the pt thread for awhile but no its not lol

WabidWabbit
November 3rd, 2010, 03:13 PM
LOL @ VN. I tend to care less about the game and more about the people I hang out with in games so in a way it's kind of like our EPT clan thread. :)

VnNinja4Lyfe
November 3rd, 2010, 05:22 PM
yep same here i tend to not care
even though i do throw a rage fit sometimes when im on mat and then ppl here me on vent

Xinny
November 4th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Hurhur Wabid calling himself ornery xD It amuses the Xin. Just so you all know, Synergy's souls secretly belong to Lord Wabid Cause he's the clan founder O: I'm just the figurehead I swear, I only listen to him! We pay him in carrots every month as a membership fee to stay in this amazing clan <3

Fff Ninja your rants are hilarious to hear on vent ROFL. It makes it hard to game cause I'm busy laughing my head off. >.<b *thumbsup*

WabidWabbit
November 8th, 2010, 11:05 AM
I'll also accept VISA, MC or Amex! ;)

Fervid
November 8th, 2010, 11:27 AM
I'll also accept VISA, MC or Amex! ;)

LMAO.. why didn't I think of that.. haha

Tofueater
November 8th, 2010, 08:17 PM
I sent a request to join your clan hopefully you will accept me into your group. Because I been talking to my self on the microphone ever since the closed beta >_<

WabidWabbit
November 9th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Thanks for considering us and good luck with your app! :)

Nice to have more chatty folks on board.

BirdsDaWord
November 10th, 2010, 02:03 PM
GL, seem like good people =)

Xinny
November 13th, 2010, 09:48 PM
._. Maybe we should start doing maintenance of inactives? Cause it seems like we have tons of people, but there's never enough to clan war or anything.

WabidWabbit
November 15th, 2010, 01:54 AM
I'd def remove innactive if we're close to full. Want to post a list of suspected innactives we can all chime in on re recent sightings?

We do have enough on often enough to scrim if it's evening US-time I've noticed. Less so for daytime matches. Got some matches in yesterday and today but it's hard to get the full team on Ventrilo which makes organizing a pain. Maybe if people ask to join, vet them on Vent first to make sure they have it and will use it (and talk to them more to see what they're like?) Just a thought. Good way to get to know people too.

R3v3n88
November 24th, 2010, 01:24 AM
i have played a few games with "YOURMOM" so all i need to do is ask and try get match with the clan??

WabidWabbit
November 24th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Hi R3,

For now I've taken over the MAT captain duties from Xin so she can concentrate on the PT side of our clan.

Nice that you hang out with some of us already. (Our main requirement is that you're sociable with other members and active.) We have limited space available but are still taking applications, just being picky due to not having much space left in the clan.

Some quick questions for you:
Your age please? Feel free to provide this information privately through in-game MAT mail to me.
Do you have a head-set?
Do you have Ventrilo installed?
How often do you play and at what times typically please? (Please include time-zone.)
Any other members you hang out with?

Feel free to share additional information if you like such as other games you play or other clan or league experience.

I don't need to know rank or KDR, we can pick that up directly through MAT. A very good KDR is a big plus but what counts the most is your "fun" factor with other members and how socially active you are likely to be in the clan. We do require a positive KDR however.

Look forward to meeting you in-game!

mejle
November 24th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Hey Everyone my name is Mike AKA: mejle

I am looking for a clan that has the following Requirements

My KDR is a 2.36

Requirements
1.Ventrilo(some-sort of communcation)
2.Active
3.Mature
4.Strats
5.Competitive
6. Fun to be around
7. USA team

About me

I have played FPS for a long time about 6 years a few I played BF2 , BF2142, Crossfire 2 year , AVA 1 year , Soldier Front1 year, Counter Strike Source1 year, etc.

I am a Player that is in it for the long haul, if you team is good and i feel like its worth me being in i will stay until the disbandment. I Am a rifler listen to all calls I do what is told for me to do. Will not be treated with disrespect, racism, etc.

If you team fits these requirements XFIRE me or Post back. I will hop on vent as soon as posted

Thank you for your Time and God Bless,
Mike

XFIRE:mejle

WabidWabbit
November 24th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Hi mejle,

Well 6 years tells me you prolly meet age requirements and sounds like you meet most of our reqs. Here is our ans to your q:
1) Yes to Ventrilo. Want all new members to have Vent.
2) Active - yes.
3) Mature - mostly. We do have some younger members but try not to add many.
4) Strats - some of us have strats and have been gaming many years but it's a mix. We're mostly about being social so we don't have practices or set plays but ppl that play together often tend to work them out. Members are welcome to make a more "organized" team for clan wars than just random member pick-ups. I'm concentrating on the active/mature/considerate/communicative/social aspect at the moment. Feel free to try and organize practices. :)
5) See #4 as ans goes with that.
6) Oh yes! It's not about winning and adding the top players, even if they're a-holes. We want nice people only, a good KDR. Bonus if it's a great KDR but a great KDR or rank doesn't mean we'll bend over backwards to accomodate someone who is an inconsiderate or mouthy player.
7) Most are in US but we are International. We love having members from all over. Our common language is English. Need to be able to communicate well in English.

Some q for you:
How long have you played MAT?
How many days per week do you game in MAT?
How many hours per gaming day do you put in on average?

Feel free to respond with ans to those in a MAT application. :)

AkiraRihito
November 25th, 2010, 01:02 AM
Derp @___@

I didn't know we had a thread here <3

@Vn
HEH HEH REMEMBER THAT FIT U THREW WHEN I PWNT U THREE TIMES WITH A HAMMER AT UR BASE HAHAH XDD 8 HP FTWWW <3

Btw :D try to get people to pm me that they're gaming with me to join the clan <3
cos I've got a bad memory <3

WabidWabbit
November 25th, 2010, 03:00 AM
My bad too, didn't know mejle spammed the same post on several clans threads. Just wants to be in any clan as opposed to ours in particular.

Next customer please!

trisotte
November 25th, 2010, 03:05 AM
Just saying hello :p
Wabbit !!! ^.~

WabidWabbit
November 25th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Aw, don't you want to buy a Synergy MAT membership badge Tris? It's shiny and comes with a lucky wabbit paw.

Miss hanging with you in PT. Come shoot up some bunnies in MAT!

WabidWabbit
November 25th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Just to let people know that we've removed our innactive members to make space to add a few more.

If you're interested in joining Synergy's MAT group, here are some steps that are recommended if you'd like to join us;-

1) Make sure you have/are:
* Age 16+ (new members)
* Not currently in a clan
* Level 10+ (Level 20+ preferred)
* A KDR > 1.0. (1.5+ or higher pref. but we sometimes make allowances if you're very social on voice comms with existing members or an old PT friend)
* Ventrilo installed (free software at ventrilo.com)
* A headset, not a mike and speakers (USB headset preferred)
* Able to communicate well in English (need not be native speaker)
* Registration completed on our forums (synergy.clanheaven.com - we'll keep in touch that way)

2) Respond on the thread here or PM me in our synergy.clanheaven.com forums with:
* Your MAT IGN.
* Your rank and KDR.
* Your comms set up (Ventrilo, headset.)
* How many days a week you play.
* How many hours on average for each playing day.
* Who you know and hang out with (speak to, not just game with) in the clan.
* Your age (you can PM that if you don't want to share in a public forum.)
* What you're looking for in a clan. (Competetive or social or some hybrid.)
* Why you're interested in Synergy.
* Anything else you want to share such as other clan experience, other FPS experience.

3) Set a clan password in the CLAN tab in-game.

4) Visit clans.mat.subagames.com, log in using the clan password from (3) and your IGN
Click on Synergy and apply through the Suba clans web site.
You can only type a few characters with your app. Just tell us that you've answered the questions in (2)
on our forums or on Suba's forums.

I check applications daily so you will have a response within 48 hours. YourMom can also approve apps.
If we don't know you (you don't hang with us currently) then we may let you in on a trial basis.
What we're looking for most of all is a good social fit. Skills are important but secondary.

R3v3n88
November 26th, 2010, 02:45 AM
WabidWabbit i no my kd is not best but like you say i have not played much games so it can change im learning everyday.. i i will talk to anyone whos willing to talk to me. i am 24 so not a little kid i dont no what else to say.. if you will have me i wont let you down :)

WabidWabbit
November 26th, 2010, 03:12 AM
Oh R3=ChrisNicole. Now I know. Had no idea was you!

Look forward to welcoming you once your join bug is fixed. :)

R3v3n88
November 26th, 2010, 03:49 AM
yea still not working so strange iv email suba with info hopfully they get back to me fast... i use to play pt aswell with the same name but only awell sever

WabidWabbit
November 26th, 2010, 09:56 PM
No worries, we've got a seat warm for you. I've seen you in-game on 3 different sessions on 3 consecutive days so whenever Suba manage to help you out, we'll be there.

WabidWabbit
November 27th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Added you already. Looks like they fixed things. :)

R3v3n88
November 28th, 2010, 12:53 AM
kewl thank you :) very happy to be apart of the team

AkiraRihito
December 25th, 2010, 04:50 AM
*-* derp

Syyynneerrrgyyyy <3

WabidWabbit
February 14th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Boom boom boom