PDA

View Full Version : How to increase your FPS.

IchigoKuro85
November 8th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Okay I was wondering if anyone knows how to increase your FPS in MAT?

Dulled
November 8th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Well, theres a program called Game booster, but you should look into Advanced System care (has game booster in it) it helps alot.
Game booster stops all useless processes hence, helping your fps to rise.

elfwarlord
November 12th, 2010, 03:04 AM
Well you could buy a better vid card i use an ati radeon Hd 4000 series 1 gig version($45) on my junk pc and i pull 60-100 fps have not tryed it on my good pc yet kinda lazy also turning your graphics down to lowest settings boost frame rates but makes the game look like poo

PrimordialSaronite
December 10th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Try going to "Settings" then "Videos" then turn down your bits from 32 to 16. It worked for me.

IXISIXPACIXI
December 12th, 2010, 01:57 PM
I use Game booster and it helps,also I agree with Primordials. That helped alot also.

PrimordialSaronite
December 14th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Is a Game Booster free or do you have to pay? Can you download it free? can i have link if so? Thanks

DeathStalK
January 2nd, 2011, 08:44 PM
Is a Game Booster free or do you have to pay? Can you download it free? can i have link if so? Thanks
Yes it is free.

URL: Game Booster 2.0 Free Download, Speed Up PC for Top Gaming Performance (http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html)

DeathStalK
January 2nd, 2011, 08:45 PM
But remember, after you turn your computer to gaming mode, make sure you return it to default before shutdown your computer. It screwed up mine like that especially if you have vista or 7 running (hence they have a lot more applications to run the system)

Mareeo
January 2nd, 2011, 10:03 PM
I've been using game booster for a while now, it helped me a lot, decreased the lag and it runs smoothly even if i've other apps on with internet (tho it works even better if you're just playing) i'm on a laptop btw. (:

Tasheim
January 10th, 2011, 04:03 PM
game booster is great try it if not already 8=>

GabeS14
February 11th, 2011, 11:08 PM
awesome info

PharohRa
February 14th, 2011, 11:43 AM
buy a better graphics card. MY FPS is usually 91. Unless I start using that fraps, then it becomes unplayable sometimes. I think That is a problem with the fraps program, or its not setup correctly. My gpu is a 6850 ATI

PharohRa
February 14th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Yes it is free.

URL: Game Booster 2.0 Free Download, Speed Up PC for Top Gaming Performance (http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html)

Does this thing actually work. I don't need it for mat, but there is some games I would like to boost my fps in.

Mareeo
February 15th, 2011, 11:52 AM
It works for me Pharoh.

Lance102
May 4th, 2011, 01:17 PM
game booster also decrease ping rates ;)

AL3XRAM
May 4th, 2011, 11:28 PM
So if I have a delay like 988, Can the game booster decrease it?

OMGimmanub
June 22nd, 2011, 06:40 AM
There's a program better than game booster and its free unlike game booster and its called game fire search it on google its better.
Well, theres a program called Game booster, but you should look into Advanced System care (has game booster in it) it helps alot.
Game booster stops all useless processes hence, helping your fps to rise.

AJDunn
June 25th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Actually, I've found that GameBooster can have a negative effect on some systems, but GBoost works just as well. It, along with a few other programs, can take really improve performance on even the slowest systems.

Burgarna
August 13th, 2011, 03:41 AM
For anyone looking for a proper way to improve there fps in all games not just some look here just a few tips and info on tweaking.

Properly improving system performance and FPS!. (http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=32248)

Anora1
September 13th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Well..

Game booster is really helpful to increase the FPS..
I tried it many times...

Burgarna
September 20th, 2011, 05:31 AM
Point of it all is that those programs do what anyone can do with a bit of know how and the use of google

BeWarned87
June 21st, 2012, 12:57 PM
There is absolutely NOTHING you can download onto your computer to make it faster. Game booster is Placebo, Advanced system care SAYS it gets rid of stuff and speeds it up but it doesnt.

This has been a widely debated topic and it leads to the same answer everytime. Upgrade your vid card or do your dailey maintences. nothing more nothing less.

For ingame thing, turn all graphics to low, especially shadows and textures.