PDA

View Full Version : GoCash's Thanksgiving Contest!

MrSaturn
November 8th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Thanksgiving Party!

Period: November 6th – 21th, 2010

Details: Screenshot of game characters. From 2 to 5 people allowed per entry. Only 1 entry allowed. Winners will be chosen by GoCash Game Card.

Event:
a. Participants consist of 2 to 5 online gamers. Solo participants will not be allowed.

b. While posing, all participants must “say” in-game the phrase “Thank You GoCash Game Card” at the same time, and take a screenshot of the happening.

c. Example:
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4803/ex1m.png

d. After taking a screenshot, you must upload it in the Facebook event GoCash will create. They must “tag” each character with the real-life people playing the characters.

e. If participants choose not to use Facebook, they’ll be able to send an email with the screenshot attachment to support@gocashgamecard.com. In the message, they must match the characters with the real-life names of the people playing.

f. Participants will be disqualified if they do not tag or match the game characters with their real-life counterparts.

5. Prizes

a. 1st place:
$150 worth of GoCash Game Cards

b. 2nd place:
$100 worth of GoCash Game Cards

c. 3rd place:
$50 worth of GoCash Game Cards

6. Prize Delivery

a. Winner selected on November 22nd.

b. Prizes delivered before November 24th.

This is a GoCash event, not a Suba Games event. Do not enter here! The official event page for this event is located at: Gocash Game Card Home | Online RPG Games | Game Cards (http://www.gocashgamecard.com/events/event_view.aspx?id=77)

Good luck Suba Games participants!

DevilMeiCry
November 8th, 2010, 07:37 PM
i wana play this. wat game?

Fervid
November 8th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Can the images be modified at all? If you take a game like M.A.T. for example.. there are no chat bubbles above the characters heads, it's all forced in the chat box instead. I would like to create comic chat bubbles with the words. Is that allowed?

FairytalesLie
November 8th, 2010, 08:33 PM
I thought you had chat bubbles over your head if you're in a chat room in M.A.T ;o

Fervid
November 8th, 2010, 09:17 PM
I thought you had chat bubbles over your head if you're in a chat room in M.A.T ;o

well ya, but i don't want to be limited to only the chat room when there are so many other places to go. :/

FairytalesLie
November 8th, 2010, 09:20 PM
But if you gather a bunch of your clanmates and other friends you can make a real spiffy pic ;3

Dragonessz
November 9th, 2010, 10:14 AM
MrSaturn;219638']

a. 1st place:
$150 worth of GoCash Game Cards

b. 2nd place:
$100 worth of GoCash Game Cards

c. 3rd place:
$50 worth of GoCash Game Cards

I'm going to guess if a group of 5 people won 1st place, each of them is going to get 30k subapoints. ;/

MrSaturn
November 9th, 2010, 11:56 AM
This is not an event run by us. =p I'm assuming you get $150 worth of GoCash Game Cards and then you split it amongst yourselves however you wish but I don't know that for sure. All inquiries should be made to GoCash. If there's no place to ask questions or anything like that then I guess we can forward some questions over to them. Let me know if I should be asking them.

Fervid
November 9th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Clan Phoenix is in !!! Let's see some others get involved also.. post your links.

PS.. I see GM's from other games commenting on their members uploads... *nudge nudge*

Go Go Clan Phoenix!!

--> Clan Phoenix Entry! (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1322&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=159978277375309&id=100001859131639) <--