PDA

View Full Version : 8.99 USD for 3,5k SP? pff

Tommmym
November 8th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Just wanna say that 8.99 USD for 3,5K SP is waaay overprice and it seems like I'm never gonna be able to buy SP again, since I simply wont pay 9 bucks for 3,5K while cardowners pay about as much for 10k..

seriously..?

/Angry costumer.

samoct
November 9th, 2010, 01:14 AM
Tommmym.... I hear ya bud... I personally have had the same experience.... I told the GM about how that's not fair.... I understand now though that this is not because of Suba.... it is simply because all the other payment providers are taking a lion share of the revenue split.... I have since been using paypal and cc and you get way more bump then other payment channels.....

OmgNaro
November 11th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Suba cant do much about it.

TuvokCJ
November 13th, 2010, 07:12 AM
Yes, it's a ridiculous price for credits. Something must of changed in Subagames system of phone charging. They probably end up not profiting enough from the old prices of text/phone credits refills (why the new price is so high) - so they throw their profits up. It's also to kill the number of people using that system to refill their credits. It's urging you to use different methods that is easier to manage etc (credit/debit card, PayPal - and other direct safe payment methods). Also, the other payment methods is more secure. What's stopping someone stealing someone elses phone and topping their credits up on it? PayPal is certainly the best way to go in my opinion ;)

I do know it can be quite difficult for some people too. I often hear QQ's about how it's 'hard to get credits in my country' also the age limitation on $$ (can't have paypal / debit account at pre-16/18). Not sure what to suggest here :/ everyone was young at some point and was under the same restrictions. I guess it depends on how lenient your parents/guardians are! =D. As for the other country stuff, i'm not sure... I don't see why people can't xfer money to a paypal account, set their Paypal locations to an accepted country.

OmgNaro
November 13th, 2010, 11:21 AM
You can buy debit cards at any age, its like 3.99$ for a debit card which you can load up.

You can get them at any supermarket/gas station too.

Khes
November 20th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Just get a debit card, set up an account with your bank. If you are with Bank of America they give you a "Mimic" Card that you can use and then they give you a real one within a month.