PDA

View Full Version : A new Clan

AceFrost
November 10th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Hey, i'm considering buying some gold and forming a clan.

Name: Demigods
I wanted to know if anyone would want to join or contribute anything to me, name ideas, places to get the gold, please help

MrSaturn
November 10th, 2010, 10:58 PM
I would wait a week. We're expecting the November patch to change the Clan Creation Card from gold to silver.

BirdsDaWord
November 10th, 2010, 11:20 PM
MrSaturn;221291']I would wait a week. We're expecting the November patch to change the Clan Creation Card from gold to silver.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =[

Paying for Gold to create a clan is a good way of keeping the game from having TOO many clans =/

I disagree to make it cost from gold to silver.

I know it's every ones right to have the option of doing so, I suppose, but they also have the option of paying for gold as well and buying whatever they want or need.

This game does have too many items that are Gold only when they probably shouldn't be and is unfair to people who can't pay for Gold, BUT Clan Creation Cards is one thing that SHOULD be a Gold item...

MrSaturn
November 11th, 2010, 12:52 AM
This decision was based on the fact that no free to play FPS on the face of the earth makes you pay to create clans... that I have researched and found anyway. It was never supposed to go for gold to begin with but that change never made it in time.

EDIT: What the heck is wrong with having too many clans?

AceFrost
November 12th, 2010, 01:17 PM
I actually like the idea of alot of clans. But i want to see the game grow and develop, and that might be hindered if peopel stop having to pay for clan cards. It's a pretty large source of income.

PharohRa
November 12th, 2010, 02:42 PM

Paying for Gold to create a clan is a good way of keeping the game from having TOO many clans =/

I know it's every ones right to have the option of doing so, I suppose, but they also have the option of paying for gold as well and buying whatever they want or need.

This game does have too many items that are Gold only when they probably shouldn't be and is unfair to people who can't pay for Gold, BUT Clan Creation Cards is one thing that SHOULD be a Gold item...

Actually, I use to feel the same way you do about this, but the shortage of clans to CW against has given me a change of heart about it.

There are few clans who cw right now, and some wont even go up against you if they think they will lose.

AceFrost
November 15th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Well, whats the purpose of a clan if you don't accept challenges?
I didn't get my gold card because my grandmother (my ride) was sick and couldn't take me to target.
I will get a clan though >:D bwahahahahah

Atw3ll
November 25th, 2010, 10:15 PM

Maybe spending real money on a beta game seems like a good idea for a kid like you.
But one day you'll realize us adults have to spend our money on things like bills.

Mareeo
November 25th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Maybe spending real money on a beta game seems like a good idea for a kid like you.
But one day you'll realize us adults have to spend our money on things like bills.

This.

I Play for fun, and tho it'd be easy to get some in-game gold, the game's not worth it for me atm, maybe some other time, meanwhile i can use my money on something more productive.

Hope OP can create his clan, go for it, and imho, the more clans there are, the better. Cheers!