PDA

View Full Version : Update Failed?

FourthRobin
November 14th, 2010, 05:04 PM
I downloaded the game (mat) and when the launcher comes up, it does the update/patch thing and it gets to 100%. Then, a pop up comes and tells me the update failed/contack service. How do I fix it?

Fervid
November 14th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Did you check the bugs section, or more specifically this thread: http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=17234

FourthRobin
November 14th, 2010, 06:41 PM
That was the first thing I checked. I tried and tried until I probably restarted the launcher 18 times and got the same pop up. I then tried to do the manual patch but that didnt work. Then I just now re downloaded it and it still gives me the same pop up!

Fervid
November 14th, 2010, 06:51 PM
That was the first thing I checked. I tried and tried until I probably restarted the launcher 18 times and got the same pop up. I then tried to do the manual patch but that didnt work. Then I just now re downloaded it and it still gives me the same pop up!

That's strange. :/ Well if you can't find your solution here in the forums, you'll have to send a ticket to support. Good Luck.

Sephirothj687
November 29th, 2010, 06:13 PM
That's strange. :/ Well if you can't find your solution here in the forums, you'll have to send a ticket to support. Good Luck.

thats so weird :O i got the SAME pop up and frankly its making me really mad cause i wana shoot some mummies and its not fair that some can play it and some cant :mad:

angrily_man
November 29th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Do you have any firewall and anti-virus software turn on while updating MAT?

If not I strongly suggest you to submit and support ticket to let support staff help you out.

Headshotzz123
December 24th, 2010, 03:39 AM
Im having the same problem as these guys,Hope i can play M.A.T patch looks Nice.;)

Fervid
December 24th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Im having the same problem as these guys,Hope i can play M.A.T patch looks Nice.;)

Have you read this yet? http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=17234