PDA

View Full Version : Offcial Prodigy eSports Clan Recruitment Thread.

IchigoKuro85
November 18th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Hello once again fellow MAT players. I am now in Prodigy eSports and here to stay for as long as the clan is alive. I am here to tell you the requirements to join Prodigy eSports.

Requirements
1)Must be active (3-4 days a week)
2)Must have a K/d of 1.70+ (some exceptions will be made)
3)Must have at least a working mic (Ventrilo is not required but its highly recommended)
4)Must be 16 years and older and mature.
5)Must be able to follow/listen to start calls when given.
6)League experience is a big plus but is not required.
7)Attending WOGL Drafts to support WOGL MAT is a big plus but is recommended.
9)Xfire is recommended for communication purposes.
Note:If you are interested in joining please send gFx or myself (IchigoKuro) a private message in-game with the following information.

Application Outline
1)Current rank/level.
2)Vent/Mic (willing to install Ventrilo if not already on your computer if you choose to.)
3)Age
4)Xfire
5)Current K/d
6)Previous league experience (if any).
7)Previous clans (if any)

So yeah this is pretty much what we are looking for. We also have our very own Ventrilo server. When you are accepted in the clan we will private message you the vent info. When logging on to our vent, please use your in-game name as your Ventrilo username. Thanks for taking the time to reading this. Hope to see you in our clan!

BirdsDaWord
November 18th, 2010, 04:55 PM
K/D Should really have nothing to do with joining. Why? because as of right now only TDM's count towards your K/D. From what I know of your clan, you guys are mostly a BM clan.

Don't get me wrong, I completely understand, I was just pointing it out.

Just throwing that out there xD

Grafzy
November 18th, 2010, 06:09 PM
That's why i look at how they play before picking them up.

IchigoKuro85
November 19th, 2010, 08:37 AM
K/D Should really have nothing to do with joining. Why? because as of right now only TDM's count towards your K/D. From what I know of your clan, you guys are mostly a BM clan.

Don't get me wrong, I completely understand, I was just pointing it out.

Just throwing that out there xD

By BM, you mean Bomb Match right?

PharohRa
November 19th, 2010, 11:09 AM
By BM, you mean Bomb Match right?

Yes , that is what he means. Although, I disagree about k/d not mattering. If you can't manage to farm yourself a decent k/d than you probably wont be that good in a bomb match. Then again I have seen people with horrible k/d go into a bomb match and prove themselves to be a contendor, it works both ways.

Anyhow, good luck with the clan.. I seen you guys around for a while and the ones I do see usually are an asset to the teams they are on.

IchigoKuro85
November 19th, 2010, 12:11 PM
If you mean me then yes I know I am a big asset to the team :) And thanks for the good luck!

BirdsDaWord
November 19th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Yes , that is what he means. Although, I disagree about k/d not mattering. If you can't manage to farm yourself a decent k/d than you probably wont be that good in a bomb match. Then again I have seen people with horrible k/d go into a bomb match and prove themselves to be a contendor, it works both ways.

Anyhow, good luck with the clan.. I seen you guys around for a while and the ones I do see usually are an asset to the teams they are on.

What if the player never plays TDM or has never played TDM????

^ That is my point ^

Now if you look at their profile in-game and they play a lot of TDM, but have a low K/D, then yes, it is a reflection of what they are capable of in any mode...

But, IMO, the best way of recruiting is to have a simple list of requirements. IF they have all the simple requirements, they would be accepted in to the clan and be given a 1 week probationary period. I would have my clan mates, including me, evaluate the player while playing with him in Pubs and Scrims for that 1 week. After the 1 week probationary period is up, we would choose to let him stay or kick him.

This method is best in finding hidden talent that you may pass up just because of a bad K/D, or, because the clan requirements were too strict.

ANYWAYS. . .

GL with the clan, I really do like this clan a lot. If I'd play more I would try and join :)

I'm sorry if it comes off wrong with my posts, but I'm just trying to help.

freehat20
November 20th, 2010, 12:09 AM
Well to put it simply we are looking for good players with mics and ventrilo :P

Fervid
November 20th, 2010, 12:26 AM
Thread closed at the request of the original poster.