PDA

View Full Version : MAT - Slasher-Flick Aficionados Rejoice! The Chainsaw Is Here!

MrSaturn
November 18th, 2010, 01:40 PM
The chainsaw is here! It's not so lean, but wow is it mean! The Chainsaw is a fairly exclusive item, and you can get your hands on it by satisfying this condition:

- Convert 6,000 Suba Points into MAT Gold over the duration of November 25th after the patch has been applied to December 8th at 23:59PM EST(GMT -5), and get a 30 Day Chainsaw as a bonus!

Keep in mind that the Chainsaw will never ever be sold in the item shop normally. This item can only be acquired through this promotion, and once the promotion expires there will be no way for others to get their hands on one except via another promotion(which we don't plan on doing for awhile, at least not one that will land you a free Chainsaw). Don't miss out on the very exclusive and elusive Chainsaw! It slices, it dices, but it does not julienne fries(it shreds them)!

MrSaturn
November 24th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Mr. Bumpy goes bump in the night.

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~mflatt/bumpy/jpegs/mollybump.jpg

Thysbe
November 24th, 2010, 05:37 PM
yay...^_^
90 days chainsaw..

Richarphat
November 24th, 2010, 08:25 PM
^^^^^
You spent too much money anyways, I expect you to farmfest mummy already.

Black-Mamba
November 24th, 2010, 09:39 PM
sorry but it's actually a 30 day chain saw bonus :(

Thysbe
November 24th, 2010, 09:59 PM
^^^^^
You spent too much money anyways, I expect you to farmfest mummy already.

^.^... is patch today 2am or
tomorow 2am ?

PiggyDaddy
November 25th, 2010, 12:06 PM
I think patch is up already.

Richarphat
November 25th, 2010, 12:20 PM
It is already up, we are thursday 12;20 PM. The AM has already been passed.

Alushta
November 26th, 2010, 01:39 AM
I'm having a problem with chainsaw, I've already spent like 9k gold and nothing.... i'm not receiving the chainsaw, i've relogged but still nothing... could u pls tell me what's happening? ty

Alushta
November 26th, 2010, 01:39 AM

MrSaturn
November 26th, 2010, 04:56 PM
I'm having a problem with chainsaw, I've already spent like 9k gold and nothing.... i'm not receiving the chainsaw, i've relogged but still nothing... could u pls tell me what's happening? ty

Confirmed to be our mistake. It triggers when you convert 6,000 SP to MAT Gold, not when you spend 6,000 Gold. Most people will be converting and then spending to get the Chainsaw so they'll have to convert anyway. In your case and others who had enough Gold sitting on the account before the patch and spent MAT Gold trying to grab one of these bad boys, send a ticket in and we'll send you a Chainsaw. I'll allow some leeway in terms of taking care of cases like this because it's not your fault(it's ours) but not for the whole promotion duration. Check your mailbox Alushta. =)

Alushta
November 26th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Thank you very much and yes I had my gold saveda nd waiting for a promotion to spend it :), i Still have some gold to use later, but ty anyways for attending me, :) good luck later! (k)