PDA

View Full Version : Unfair :((:((:((:((

JonnynguyenCHung
November 19th, 2010, 06:39 AM
When i was training in Pasture lvl 13-20 zone, i had been killed by Character Littlepeach and lost all my red ball. His level is higher than me ( i am 18 and he's 20).
I lost almost 1hour to get 430 ones. But he toke all of them form me. That was unfair. In my idea, the Pasture zone have to be a save zone with peace mode like in the city of Fragotown.
thanks

AIphaVlruS
April 24th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Not us problem, don't think ya 'll get it back :O

GeniusMind
April 26th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Fragoria pastures are pvp zones... You will have to be very attentive if you are collecting balls.. Everyone faced that misery at least several times. The trick is to keep the chat channel to near one, so you can notice if any names pops up while you are collecting. That would mean that the player has entered the pasture and you can either run away or prepare yourself for defense. Another good option is to deposit the collected balls to the bank after every certain amount.

Good luck next time

Squaell
September 4th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Thanks to you i have saved mine 701 Red ball, i started yesterday and made like 200 balls and never met anybody, today i gone again and done another 501, when i decided go read about pastures i Google this post. You can not imagine how fast did i run from the pasture with 701 Balls. Then i came back made another 69 and some dude attacked me, did not kill me because his Dps was lover as mine healing, but anyway great post, you lost 430 but saved 701 or more

:awsum: