PDA

View Full Version : Clan card cost

Sadboy13
November 25th, 2010, 08:09 AM
I'm factor delta and i am the leader of "EL CARTEL".

I really don't think is fair that we had to pay 10 k gold to get that clan card and now u can obtain it with 100 k silver.

i think some other clan leaders agree with me..as i was talking with some of them..

i hope this doesn't make it easier for hackers to get a clan and just ruin the game and maybe the cost of the card is not related to subagames but i know u guys can do something.. like i dunno make it like 500k silver at least.

ty all for ur time

TroIIz
November 25th, 2010, 02:17 PM
I mean 100k or 500k it not much to me but it was your guys fault if you decided to buy it with gold.

PiggyDaddy
November 25th, 2010, 03:00 PM
I'm factor delta and i am the leader of "EL CARTEL".

I really don't think is fair that we had to pay 10 k gold to get that clan card and now u can obtain it with 100 k silver.

i think some other clan leaders agree with me..as i was talking with some of them..

i hope this doesn't make it easier for hackers to get a clan and just ruin the game and maybe the cost of the card is not related to subagames but i know u guys can do something.. like i dunno make it like 500k silver at least.

ty all for ur time

I remember [GM] Saturn replied before that might reimburse players who bought the clan card with gold coins.

http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=19101&page=2