PDA

View Full Version : 3 v 3 Team Deathmatch Tournament - WOGL

MrSaturn
December 3rd, 2010, 09:46 AM
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8499/755x1503v3.jpg

World Online Gaming League is at it again, this time delivering a Tournament of epic proportions! This is a tournament, not a ladder! It will be Team Deathmatch and it will be 3 on 3. You can have up to 8 people registered on a team, but only 3 can actually play a match. This is in the event that some people on your team can't show up to a match on a particular date and time so you have backups to play the match with instead of forfeiting due to a lack of team members. Preliminary prizes for this tournament are:

1st - 150,000 Suba Points(team leader splits SP among team members) + A Unique Weapon(a weapon that can't be bought for each team member, currently undisclosed information)
2nd - 100,000 Suba Points(team leader splits)
3rd - 75,000 Suba Points(team leader splits)

The prizes may or may not change. If we have a good turnout then it's possible that we could up the ante. =)

How to Register for the 3 v 3 Team Deathmatch Tournament

1. Your full team must be registered on the WOGL website. (http://www.wogl.org)
2. Your team leader/captain will need to collect each player's WOGL forum username and their M.A.T character name to register them on your team. (needs to be exact or prizes may not be awarded)
3. Your team captain will register the full team at this link. http://www.wogl.org/forums/newthread.php?do=MAT_Form
4. The rules for the event will be released approx. 2 weeks before the start of the event. (Approx. Start Date: January 10, 2011)
5. Each player on the team should download the WOGL Anti-Cheat. http://www.wogl.org/forums/wogl-anti-cheat-client/26833-latest-version.html

FYI:
If you have cheats or have had them in the past on your PC we recommend a reformat. WOGL's Anti-Cheat is very thorough and they have a 0 tolerance policy on cheating. If you are in possession of cheats it is the same as having them on. Also all cheat making programs such as cheat engine will result in a ban from WOGL for life.

WOGL recommends testing the anti-cheat at least 48 hours before your first match to make sure everything is working properly.

ALL PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO RUN THE ANTI-CHEAT WHEN PLAYING IN THIS EVENT. Failure to do so can cause your team to forfeit.

IchigoKuro85
December 6th, 2010, 08:18 AM
This event isn't going to get alot of attention cause as many people have said, they could care less about competitive gaming. But I'll give this a free bump!

Coherent
December 6th, 2010, 11:24 AM
My hardwork paid off. :)

FruitTart
December 6th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Got a free bump

PgAbsence1
December 6th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Need more of these

ZiyaPapaya
December 7th, 2010, 01:18 AM
good tournament,
but my question is..why the hell 3v3? and deathmatch? why not go for the usual 5v5 bomb?

anyhow

ns tourney i guess

Zag1G
December 7th, 2010, 03:27 AM
MrSaturn;229556']
ALL PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO RUN THE ANTI-CHEAT WHEN PLAYING IN THIS EVENT. Failure to do so can cause your team to forfeit.

ahhhh, sorry Pale!

IchigoKuro85
December 7th, 2010, 08:36 AM
ahhhh, sorry Pale!

Hahaha you would call him out on the spot!!! And that applies to everyone else whos hiding their cheats, not going to say any names but you know who you are!

TheHightened
December 7th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Hey, can i host my own, personal tournament? Is that allowed?

Because a few friends of mine wanted to do a big 10 person death match. The 1st place winner would be given 1000 MAT gold.
But we were told that we couldn't organize it without GM permission. Soooo. . . any chance i could post a topic and get some advertisement out?

buddylee
December 7th, 2010, 11:52 AM

Because a few friends of mine wanted to do a big 10 person death match. The 1st place winner would be given 1000 MAT gold.
But we were told that we couldn't organize it without GM permission. Soooo. . . any chance i could post a topic and get some advertisement out?

I would suggest you to send a PM to the GM

TheHightened
December 7th, 2010, 12:40 PM
okay cool. I will.

MrSaturn
December 7th, 2010, 01:54 PM

I don't see why not. There's nothing stopping you from organizing your own events if it doesn't involve Suba Games staff and everything that has to do with the event doesn't break rules like spamming, hacking, all that stuff. =)

TedxD
December 7th, 2010, 04:06 PM
i need 7 more ppl PM me if u wanna join
IGN: Tedx

Coherent
December 9th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Only team I would like to see play on client are:
Arcanum and AsianKillers.

WOGLCEO
December 9th, 2010, 04:12 PM
We are still looking to get some more teams signed up keep in mind this is the first of many to come as well as different formats.

Coherent
January 4th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Signups extended for a week. Cmon teams sign up for this amazing event.

Mareeo
January 4th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Anybody in need of a member? i'm looking for a team to join, i do english and spanish flawlessly.

IGN: Pez

I'm not that much of a pro but i think i play decent enough and really look forward to participate, Cheers!

EderII
January 10th, 2011, 02:53 PM
sorry arcanums XD

DevilMeiCry
January 14th, 2011, 03:15 PM
i need 7 more ppl PM me if u wanna join
IGN: Tedx

Does it necessary to sign up 8 people to set up a team for this tournament??

MizuKitsune94
January 18th, 2011, 01:18 AM
I dont see this as cheating, but does using autohotkey to change my mouse sensitivity on the go and limit my clicking rate count? cause i'd like to join a tourney league for this game, but would be pointless if i cant use my tourney set up.

Mareeo
January 18th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Well they're mods, right?
better to wait for GM's reply.

Zag1G
January 18th, 2011, 08:13 PM
looks like we win the whole thing by default seeing as we're the only team to even attempt to schedule. yay.

MizuKitsune94
January 18th, 2011, 09:44 PM
hey i plan on tourneying also. so if they do start a ladder, i will see you on the field.

Zag1G
January 18th, 2011, 10:00 PM
hey i plan on tourneying also. so if they do start a ladder, i will see you on the field.

there was a ladder, and it already ended.

MizuKitsune94
January 18th, 2011, 11:03 PM
well i'm waiting for the next one.

Zag1G
January 19th, 2011, 01:24 AM
well i'm waiting for the next one.

there wont be one haha.

MizuKitsune94
January 19th, 2011, 11:41 AM
maybe, i've been hanging in the WOGL ventrillo, so hopefully there is or another league starts. i would like to see MAT take on something like the CAL Leagues of CS 1.6.

Zag1G
January 19th, 2011, 09:05 PM
maybe, i've been hanging in the WOGL ventrillo, so hopefully there is or another league starts. i would like to see MAT take on something like the CAL Leagues of CS 1.6.

It won't happen. The gaming-era of CPL/CAL is dead, and won't ever come back.

MizuKitsune94
January 20th, 2011, 01:33 AM
CAL Leagues are still going in CS. but that has always been going. my point was that i'd like see mat have some leagues and have recurring tournaments with some, even if small, physical prize or at least an acc. item prize.

XTouch
February 11th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Will my team get the 1st place prize for winning the tournament by everyone else dropping out or forfeiting? :D

Zag1G
February 12th, 2011, 12:17 AM
CAL Leagues are still going in CS. but that has always been going. my point was that i'd like see mat have some leagues and have recurring tournaments with some, even if small, physical prize or at least an acc. item prize.

cal-league.com (http://searchportal.information.com/?o_id=107961&domainname=cal-league.com)

XTouch
March 23rd, 2011, 02:35 PM
So, can someone official update me on this tournament.
Wogl support is not helpful.

XTouch
March 27th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Answer, answer, answer.
Answer, answer, answer.
Answer, answer, answer.
Answer, answer, answer.

GabeS14
April 22nd, 2011, 06:37 PM
Not sure what you guys mean, I have a team registered also, and I have heard of a few more teams being registered for the tournament too.

And COHERENT:
I hope you wish (arcanum and asians) would play so the hackers could be exposed lol...
because there are much better players out there currently in other MAT clans.

I am also happy to be playing to be able to clear the name of some really good players who have been accused of hacking in different ways.

GabeS14
April 22nd, 2011, 06:38 PM
I am also surprised some of the best players Ihave talked to are still not aware of the tournament.

DatWavey
May 15th, 2011, 03:25 PM
My Team Is In The Finals Of The Competition, Will Be BloodRedemption Vs PeekaBoo Or PurePC Gaming. BloodRedempion FTW!