PDA

View Full Version : How do you exit a clan

Gt51
December 4th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Hello I was wondering how you exit a clan please tell me ty

TroIIz
December 4th, 2010, 06:55 PM
You go back to the clan website Mission Against Terror – Clan System’s Official Website (http://clan.mat.subagames.com), after that click on my team and click on quit team.

Adrian698
December 11th, 2010, 06:56 PM
weres the team thing

and what happens if you applyed

and its not accepted yet

p0lak_on_sp33d
December 11th, 2010, 07:15 PM
go to Mission Against Terror – Clan System’s Official Website (http://clan.mat.subagames.com)
login!
leave your clan!

MintnChip
December 16th, 2010, 12:54 AM
weres the team thing

and what happens if you applyed

and its not accepted yet

You wait 3 days for it to expire

JotaMarques
August 7th, 2011, 01:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iz8DW.png

Thysbe
August 7th, 2011, 08:33 PM
wait for 3 days to join New clan :O

PieLickerRy
August 25th, 2011, 07:15 AM
joined a clan and want out now. did like u said but i dont have any of the clan login info . can i still leave the clan ?

Linde1
August 25th, 2011, 12:52 PM
You just need your own log in info + your own clan password (can be changed in game under the clan tap - top right corner in main lobby)..

HLM4ever
August 27th, 2011, 01:52 PM
can some1 help me bc i put my login pass and admin pass it keep said wrong admin pass so i cant quit my clan. what can i do

Linde1
August 28th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Thats caus you are using your normal password (the one you use to log in game with).. The password you need is different from that, can be changed in game under the clan tap in the main lobby..

HLM4ever
August 29th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Thats caus you are using your normal password (the one you use to log in game with).. The password you need is different from that, can be changed in game under the clan tap in the main lobby..

that is different 1 im talking about admin pass for clan...... it keep say wrong pass i tried all the pass that i used to put but still stay wrong pass i tried the log in pass too still wrong....

Linde1
August 29th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Oh, admin pass for the clan is either a whole different one your made your self (or a former clan leader) or its 123456...

HLM4ever
September 2nd, 2011, 08:21 PM
Oh, admin pass for the clan is either a whole different one your made your self (or a former clan leader) or its 123456...

i tried but its not working is there anyway that i can contact the GM?

Linde1
September 3rd, 2011, 09:36 AM
i tried but its not working is there anyway that i can contact the GM?

Send in a support ticket - Click support in top right corner and then click MAT..

HLM4ever
September 3rd, 2011, 09:42 PM
Send in a support ticket - Click support in top right corner and then click MAT..

i did but they never answer?

Linde1
September 4th, 2011, 08:38 AM
i did but they never answer?

It can take a few days before they come around to your ticket.... If they havent answered it yet it wont be before tueday, mabey later due to the tons of tickets with the sp to gold event being bugged..

Fervid
September 4th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Don't forget to check the status of your tickets here: Suba Games - Home of the Best Free MMO,RPG, FPS, RTS Games! - Suba Games (http://www.subagames.com/ticketsystemui.aspx)

f1j27joB5cvLJL6
March 27th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Good morning I not c 'est not so know for left a clan here, but good I really ask I explain you I am French and I speak by an Internet translator.

I am a worry of clan I am in a clan and I would like the leaving but me have not " ACC " I even do not know that know.. If you could help me her shall be nice of your by..

JustinWylie22
May 3rd, 2012, 01:54 AM
I am trying to leave a clan also but i don't understand what login info they're asking for on the clan site? I've never logged into the clan site before and i need help getting in so i can leave my clan. Can someone explain how to login to the clan site?

ToFFyiCE
May 3rd, 2012, 03:39 AM
First of all, in MAT lobby, click clan tab and set the password.
Then open MAT clan site, login there, then click over MY TEAM, then under the options, there's a way for you to leave the clan. They will ask for you to put the password in order to confirm the quit.

killerwaile2
May 5th, 2012, 04:13 PM
this post was a while back