PDA

View Full Version : First M.A.T Ban

WOGLCEO
December 10th, 2010, 07:48 PM
We banned our first M.A.T player today for having hacks. This is a warning do not try to play at WOGL with hacks you will be caught. We have a zero tolerance policy. Caught = lifetime ban from competative gaming at WOGL.

Zag1G
December 10th, 2010, 10:30 PM
yay

5char

PrimordialSaronite
December 10th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Best way to die is from getting head shotted from the wall;) ... hehe no not really:(

Zag1G
December 11th, 2010, 10:05 PM
now hurry up and catch Pale

Paul231
December 12th, 2010, 03:37 PM
pale dont cheat Ive played against him and even owned him so please tell me how he hacks ?

Esption
December 12th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Haha, should have a total number of people banned for hacks... Cause seriously feels like 4 out of 5 players hack.....

Paul231
December 12th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Haha, should have a total number of people banned for hacks... Cause seriously feels like 4 out of 5 players hack.....

I can see why because soon after their accounts are banned they have many more to fall back on to keep on going :/.

Zag1G
December 12th, 2010, 04:20 PM
pale dont cheat ive played against him and even owned him so please tell me how he hacks ?

bahahahahahahhaah

FruitTart
December 13th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Shame on the cheaters and hackers..

MintnChip
December 16th, 2010, 11:00 AM
that's sad that the only way for mat players to get banned is through wogl. Even suba wont ban.

Thysbe
December 16th, 2010, 11:12 AM
y me BAN>???

Dewmaster
December 16th, 2010, 11:20 AM
pale hacks and so does all of arcanum roflmfao to those of you who dont think they dont hack your stupid he has chams aim bot and a few others so please tell me that he deoesnt hack because i have vids of him hacking

Fervid
December 16th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Why do some of you feel the need to derail this topic? If you have anything to discuss that is not related to the topic of this thread, create a new topic.

Also, please do not accuse anyone of hacking in the forums, if you have proof of someone hacking, send a ticket to support. Announcing it here does nothing. Support do not read the forums.

HardStyles
February 12th, 2011, 04:43 AM
can wogl i.p ban them ??

Zag1G
February 12th, 2011, 10:09 AM
can wogl i.p ban them ??

They aren't banned on Suba, only on WOGL. They can still play the game.

ExltRamenH
June 3rd, 2011, 08:02 PM
We banned our first M.A.T player today for having hacks. This is a warning do not try to play at WOGL with hacks you will be caught. We have a zero tolerance policy. Caught = lifetime ban from competative gaming at WOGL.

I think it's important to name the player - discourage the other closet hackers and any excuses your 1st ban has!

ExltRamenH
June 3rd, 2011, 08:03 PM
Why do some of you feel the need to derail this topic? If you have anything to discuss that is not related to the topic of this thread, create a new topic.

Also, please do not accuse anyone of hacking in the forums, if you have proof of someone hacking, send a ticket to support. Announcing it here does nothing. Support do not read the forums.

I have proof, but no tickets have been answered with any response - just evidence of no ban. I've also asked in-game how to send remote session proof and no answer.

CherrySkittle
June 6th, 2011, 08:50 PM
I have proof, but no tickets have been answered with any response - just evidence of no ban. I've also asked in-game how to send remote session proof and no answer.

now that's irresponsible for suba. just my opinion. They need to reply to players asap.

PandaPandaPanda
June 6th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Also, please do not accuse anyone of hacking in the forums, if you have proof of someone hacking, send a ticket to support. Announcing it here does nothing.

oh and reporting it to support does something? bahahha what a joke. It does more in the forums letting people know who hacks so they can dodge them and avoid a known hacker.

Afsfsfs
June 6th, 2011, 11:38 PM
yea its a sad game huh?

ExltRamenH
June 7th, 2011, 01:37 AM
you guys should really send in a report ticket... HAHHH!