PDA

View Full Version : wont update

Figjam1
December 23rd, 2010, 08:49 PM
game updates until 99%, so i read forums, it says to do a manual update,(from a MAT link) so i tried that, but it says "an error occurred while replacing existing file: code5. access denied, when trying to install, so what do i do now?? any help b good plz. tried to post help from original thread but it is now closed

Fervid
December 23rd, 2010, 09:04 PM
I am not too sure why the computer gods are frowning upon you. No one seems to have had a problem updating as much as you. Can you please take screen shots of all errors and psot them. Also, as this point, it almost sounds like something is buggered. You probably need to uninstall and delete the game, and then do a full re-install from scratch.

Oh, also, the thread may have been locked by request or because the original problem was resolved for that particular person. It's always best to create a new thread for each individual because not everyone has the exact same problem.

Figjam1
December 23rd, 2010, 09:27 PM
all good now, just tried auto update, a few times( 5 i think) now it works,, thanks for your reply any way fervid

Fervid
December 23rd, 2010, 09:28 PM
all good now, just tried auto update, a few times( 5 i think) now it works,, thanks for your reply any way fervid

Great, I'm glad you got it working. Have fun in M.A.T.