PDA

View Full Version : MATLauncher has stopped working

XM8TROY
December 24th, 2010, 03:52 PM
I'm getting this error. It was just working for me then i restarted my computer and now it doesn't work. Help me please, Ive Tried Restarting My Computer 3 Times. Ive Also Tried Re-Installing Also.

Help me please i really wanna play M.A.T Again. thank You.

Fervid
December 24th, 2010, 04:23 PM
I'm getting this error. It was just working for me then i restarted my computer and now it doesn't work. Help me please, Ive Tried Restarting My Computer 3 Times. Ive Also Tried Re-Installing Also.

Help me please i really wanna play M.A.T Again. thank You.

Do you get this error every time you run the client now? Can you please take a screen shot when the error is showing. Thanks.

XM8TROY
December 24th, 2010, 04:28 PM
yes i get it every time, i cant play and i don't want all my Christmas stuff to expire without my playing with it and ill take a screenshot hold on.

XM8TROY
December 24th, 2010, 04:35 PM
ok here is the screenshot it happens every time i open up M.A.T from desktop. ** i also tried form the mat folder also **

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4153/matexplorer.jpg

IAdoreHer
December 24th, 2010, 04:45 PM
MATLauncher has stopped working

Means your launcher is corrupted or your files are damaged. When you reinstalled, make sure to delete all files. Even ones in your My Computers/My Documents. That error has to do with your computer and not on MAT's side. Also, never try to alter MAT files or touch them.

XM8TROY
December 24th, 2010, 04:46 PM
ok ill try that method and reinstall ( i dont hack mod or glitch ) so i souldnt have a problem of altering files.

XM8TROY
December 24th, 2010, 05:03 PM
i tryed what u said but it still doesnt work i tried deleteing and uninstalling and rebooting and everything. but it still doesnt work

IAdoreHer
December 24th, 2010, 05:11 PM
but it still doesnt work

Did you delete everything from here:
C:\Program Files\SubaGames\MATonline

If so, after reinstalling. Try to open the lanucher from those files:
First double click on MatOnline(AutoUpdate)
Then double click on MatLauncher(Launcher)

XM8TROY
December 24th, 2010, 05:16 PM
can you teamview me and help me?

XM8TROY
December 24th, 2010, 05:17 PM
btw i get this when i click on MATOnline ( the starting from folder doesnt work either. )

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4813/howtoyou.jpg

IAdoreHer
December 24th, 2010, 05:26 PM
help me?

1 - Click Start>right click "My Computer">Properties.
2 - Click Advanced system settings>Advanced tab.
3 - Under Performance>Settings.
4 - "Left" click on "Data Execution Prevention"
5 - "Turn on DEP" for "essential windows programs and services only"
6 - Apply>OK.
7 - Try opening MAT again

IAdoreHer
December 24th, 2010, 05:27 PM
What window version are you using and what is your system stats.

XM8TROY
December 24th, 2010, 05:33 PM
help me????

XM8TROY
December 24th, 2010, 05:35 PM
no no no ive ran m.a.t. before and its been running PERFECTLY without any lagg or anything. this mourning i did the patch perfectly, like 3 hours after the patch i restarted my computer and then it comes up with this problem. i run vista and yes im running everything as admin

XM8TROY
December 24th, 2010, 05:39 PM
also i did what u said with the system properties and that box was already checked. i tryed mat again and it still doesnt work

XM8TROY
December 24th, 2010, 05:43 PM
__________________________________________________ __

i got it working its patching atm. I tryed reinstalling 6 times in a row and it finally worked!! i have no idea why but it works now

i love you M.A.T staff

IAdoreHer
December 24th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Since you had problems starting after the patch. Do this one last time and see what happens.

1 - Uninstall>Delete all files from MAT Program files
2 - Reinstall MAT, BUT do not patch
3 - Follow this thread: http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=21881
4 - After using the alternative patching method. Try to open launcher now
5 - Have fun and reply with results
6 - Good luck

IAdoreHer
December 24th, 2010, 05:46 PM
NEVER EVER trust anyone with "Team view" You'll only get your privacy compromised.

Good luck and Have Fun

XM8TROY
December 24th, 2010, 06:03 PM
it worked and i trust people with teamview all the time. only trusted people that im sure wont hack me