PDA

View Full Version : Login Problem!

SGTFrost
December 25th, 2010, 01:30 AM
Hello all! This issue just happened today, i logged in, it loaded up the front page where you click the button to login, it keeps saying you cant leave the login id or password blank which i didn't because otherwise the game won't launch, so how do i resolve this issue?

fearlesswolf
December 25th, 2010, 01:33 AM
i know ive been gettin it also

Element32
December 25th, 2010, 01:33 AM
Yea me too

CF_JandraElune
December 25th, 2010, 01:36 AM
Maybe the server went down, It's been doing this to me for the past 30mins. Forcing people to go to bed for Christmas?

Phatjesus
December 25th, 2010, 01:37 AM
yha me too

CherrySkittle
December 25th, 2010, 01:49 AM
I think it's because there are too many people online right now. I couldn't log in but my friends are on MAT right now.

Element32
December 25th, 2010, 01:51 AM
Then They should shut down then restart game haha so every body gets disconnected and then we can relog in haha

ElizabethMAT
December 25th, 2010, 01:52 AM
oh that's why -_- i was like D:! , ok =:\ k thanks

SGTFrost
December 25th, 2010, 01:53 AM
they shud add an extra server or something or increase the server capacity or add more channels xD!

SGTFrost
December 25th, 2010, 01:54 AM
or maybe they r doin mainetenanace right now but they r SLOW at disconnecting ppl, sometimes it takes like MINUTES to disconnect every1 from server, like probably 10-30 mins.

Element32
December 25th, 2010, 02:00 AM
They should at least warn us that theres gunna be maint. cuz data could be deleted if u get disconnected just like that.

XsimplicityX
December 25th, 2010, 02:01 AM
no it works perfectly fine. While you guys had this trouble, I was online playing some rounds. After I logged off and tried to go back on, I started to have this problem.

demolisher23
December 25th, 2010, 02:01 AM
its gay all the same >>

ElizabethMAT
December 25th, 2010, 02:04 AM
just wait <,< just give them some time gez =\

Rampages
December 25th, 2010, 02:05 AM
LOL LOL LOL

this is the worst LOGIN ISSUE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHOUT OUTS TO

CLAN HOSTILE i wuv u everyone in it
COHERENT , you are my hero
PALE FOR BEING THE BEST ................. pause . ..................... NOT and his players
HIEUNGUYENT FOR ACTING LIKE HE DOESNT SPEAK ENGLISH - AND BEING 2nd BEST .................... Pause . NOT
TO GMs for having cool patch

Fervid
December 25th, 2010, 02:10 AM
Guys relax. The server is not under maintenance. It's probably just crashed. But it's 1:10am on Christmas morning where the GM's reside. So find something else to do and check back in some hours.

ElizabethMAT
December 25th, 2010, 02:13 AM

^_____________________________^ lol

IAdoreHer
December 25th, 2010, 02:51 AM
"User ID or Password cannot be blank" message is being displayed when players try to login to MAT at the present moment. We are aware of the situation. This is a technical error. We are working on addressing the problem right now. Sorry for the inconvenience that this issue is causing. We will update everyone once the error is resolved.

Posted by [GM]Gecko

Milkduds
December 25th, 2010, 03:18 AM
yea i am gettign the same issue and with my gf she is as well

XsimplicityX
December 25th, 2010, 03:58 AM
yea i am gettign the same issue and with my gf she is as well

read the comment above you ....

Milkduds
December 25th, 2010, 04:02 AM
hey eliz how ru doing long time hey can u send me a mail with ur yahoo and we can chat more or the skype

Greg22
December 25th, 2010, 05:14 AM
Me also... i was getting REALLY ANGRY >:l
Try logging into IE Explorer then doing it. i tried it but failed... :P

Hassan900
December 25th, 2010, 06:19 AM
same me too it wont let me login
..telling me that id or password can not be blank

Sarane
December 25th, 2010, 07:20 AM
They are freaking idiots... They make major changes without testing them when they know they are going to be gone for the day.

I wouldn't doubt the game is going to be down all day.

Basically logging in works like this. You login to the client which passes the authentication information to Suba Games login servers. They then pass login information from their servers to the servers hosting the game which they more than likely don't have direct control over.

Someone made a change which broke the passing of the information from Suba to Kingsoft. So we don't get to play on Christmas...

Greg22
December 25th, 2010, 07:33 AM
They are freaking idiots... They make major changes without testing them when they know they are going to be gone for the day.

I wouldn't doubt the game is going to be down all day.

Basically logging in works like this. You login to the client which passes the authentication information to Suba Games login servers. They then pass login information from their servers to the servers hosting the game which they more than likely don't have direct control over.

Someone made a change which broke the passing of the information from Suba to Kingsoft. So we don't get to play on Christmas...

Well that sucks... i wanted to play Mummy mode and terminator mode today...

KenpachiBE
December 25th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Salut,

J'ai aussi un problème de connexion depuis ce matin. Login blank

cela fait plusieurs heures que j'essaie de me connecté, ce qui m'est impossible.

Fervid
December 25th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Please continue discussion here: http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=21900