PDA

View Full Version : bout to give up on suba !

SilencedShot
December 25th, 2010, 05:01 PM
lets see where to start i cant login to mat like everyone els yesterday i transferred 3k sp into gold and got a error and didn't receive my gold and my sp in my account are gone also...............

lets review
1. i buy points to spend in crossfire
2. crossfire gets shut down
3. i never get reimburse for the points i spent since i can no longer use or play the game i spent them on
4. i summit ticket after ticket about this no answer
5. i try to transfer my remaining sp to mat for gold and get a error and lose all my sp and don't receive gold
6. summit more support tickets and yet again no answer
7. go to login a game and it doesn't work says my id and pass cannot be blank

WTF

Noob2121
December 25th, 2010, 05:04 PM
1. You Should Contact Suba And Ask
7. It's a Technical Problem The GM's Are Currently Fixing the problem so mostly everyone cannot login right at this momment\

Good Day.

Fervid
December 25th, 2010, 05:28 PM
lets see where to start i cant login to mat like everyone els yesterday i transferred 3k sp into gold and got a error and didn't receive my gold and my sp in my account are gone also...............

lets review
1. i buy points to spend in crossfire
2. crossfire gets shut down
3. i never get reimburse for the points i spent since i can no longer use or play the game i spent them on
4. i summit ticket after ticket about this no answer
5. i try to transfer my remaining sp to mat for gold and get a error and lose all my sp and don't receive gold
6. summit more support tickets and yet again no answer
7. go to login a game and it doesn't work says my id and pass cannot be blank

WTF

Why are you even talking about Crossfire, Suba games doesn't even have this game.. lol. anyway, there's nothing anyone in the forums can do to resolve any of your problems.. Just wait for your ticket to be answered. It's christmas day.. give them a break.